The Shit Cops Have To Deal With (video)

To me, if it isn't one situation that they don't get paid enough for, its another situation that they don't get paid enough for.

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

Ghetto crap being ghetto crap. If you obey everything the cops tell you to do, you have no problem, however, when you fail to cooperate, you end up on the ground being handcuffed.

Being a cop and having to wrestle sweaty, stinky, loud mouth negro's to the ground has to be the worst job in the world. ...... :cool:

....and yet every time one of these cops get shot, its by you white mf's, yeah its tough job, but the beauty in all this, YOU CAN QUIT!!

Ghetto crap being ghetto crap. If you obey everything the cops tell you to do, you have no problem, however, when you fail to cooperate, you end up on the ground being handcuffed.

Correct and if your a cop and you don't like your effin, job, quess what? You have the option to take your white ass home and find another job...end of story.

Sigh...cops were idiots for harassing someone over fucking loud music and the dindu nuffin was an idiot for not just taking the fucking ticket and fighting it in court....jeez. Just dumbness all the way around...simple probably cheap fine for loud music and this clown turns it into an arrest.I LOVE blasting my music especially when I am alone and I would not drive off...I love fucking with cops but I know the limit and I know how to drag shit out in court.

Being a cop and having to wrestle sweaty, stinky, loud mouth negro's to the ground has to be the worst job in the world. ...... :cool:

....and yet every time one of these cops get shot, its by you white mf's, yeah its tough job, but the beauty in all this, YOU CAN QUIT!!
Can't you just do us the favor you were going to do at the end of last year and LEAVE? The lies and half ass sentences are boring and weird.

Check out all the jobless ones

This is why I don't want to be around these people. The guy drove off, evading questioning. Now he's being arrested. The blacks have no reason to congregate. As for the two at the end butting into the police business, they should be habdcuffed too.

Can't you just do us the favor you were going to do at the end of last year and LEAVE? The lies and half ass sentences are boring and weird.

If conservatives weren't so prevelant here, I'd leave, but you ass ho's do nothing but dominate the topics here...and nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say.

This is why I don't want to be around these people. The guy drove off, evading questioning. Now he's being arrested. The blacks have no reason to congregate. As for the two at the end butting into the police business, they should be habdcuffed too.

What the fuck ever.....cops are ass ho's

Oh and you don't like being around these people, tell that too your white mops, cause they got no problems wit it.

Forum List

Back