Trump's Hush Money Trial Jurors Will Be Kept Secret From Public, Judge Rules.

we believe in the concept of a public trial. So, billy can simply walk into the court room if he wants, to watch the case, and maybe Billy sees that maryann is old high school friend is on the jury. Billy is allowed to see that, and tell people.
In the UK we dispensed with jurors where there was a risk to them. Terrorist trials. This is a mob case where there does need to be some protection.
Maga track record shows this is needed.

In the UK we dispensed with jurors where there was a risk to them. Terrorist trials. This is a mob case where there does need to be some protection.
Maga track record shows this is needed.
This isn't a mob case....it's a white color business records case. What the F are you talking about?

Yes, it's true that the UK doesn't have the same protections that we believe in here in the United States. The Govt doesn't get to simply dispense with a jury, nor does a Court....defendants have rights in the United States.

This isn't a mob case....it's a white color business records case. What the F are you talking about?

Yes, it's true that the UK doesn't have the same protections that we believe in here in the United States. The Govt doesn't get to simply dispense with a jury, nor does a Court....defendants have rights in the United States.
Any flailing emotive tangent they can fling they will

No I don’t expect anything less from demafacist
If Trump is innocent, why does he keep lying? The judge did not say he couldn’t go to Barron’s graduation. This is just part of the tactics he learned at the knee Roy Cohn, deny, delay and distract. We’re seeing the ‘distract’ part here. In other news, I heard he didn’t go to Don Jr’s, Ivanka’s, Eric’s or Tiffany’s graduations! :rolleyes:

If Trump is innocent, why does he keep lying? The judge did not say he couldn’t go to Barron’s graduation. This is just part of the tactics he learned at the knee Roy Cohn, deny, delay and distract. We’re seeing the ‘distract’ part here. In other news, I heard he didn’t go to Don Jr’s, Ivanka’s, Eric’s or Tiffany’s graduations! :rolleyes:
The judge said he had to be in court when the graduation is happening.

Now the court could give them the day off, hasn’t happened yet

IF Don Snoreleone is so fucking innocent, why did he fight going to trial what the fuck is he afraid of.

IF Don Snoreleone is so fucking innocent, why did he fight going to trial what the fuck is he afraid of.
Well everyone else is always eager to be on trial so I don’t know

Last edited:
So at this point he said he couldn’t. Where is the lie?? Geez man, you contradict yourself…you all can’t even keep up with all your bs
The judge never said he couldn’t go. That’s just a lie Trump’s using to rile up the base and it could get his bail revoked. Using your logic, I could say the judge ruled allowing him to go. The judge did neither; he postponed.

The judge never said he couldn’t go. That’s just a lie Trump’s using to rile up the base and it could get his bail revoked. Using your logic, I could say the judge ruled allowing him to go. The judge did neither; he postponed.
Sure he did, when he didn’t say yes.

Why do you all keep getting lost in your own BS? You can’t simply accept the facts

The identity of jurors in former President Donald Trump’s trial for allegedly paying adult film star Stormy Daniels “hush money” payments will be kept secret, New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan ruled Thursday, citing potential threats of tampering or harassment.

Merchan issued a protective order keeping the jurors anonymous, but Trump and his lawyers and the Manhattan district attorney’s office will still know their identities.

Merchan found that there was the a “likelihood of bribery, jury tampering, or of physical injury or harassment of jurors,” and in a footnote added that Trump “has an extensive history of attacking trial jurors and grand jurors.”

The former president is preparing to go to trial on March 25 in the case brought by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg—the first indictment the former president faced after leaving office.
Trump “has an extensive history of attacking trial jurors and grand jurors.” judge merchan

the judge is obviously prejudiced and must be removed and replacd with a maga judge

While you froth over this I must point out that where a jury is threatened it is anything but a fair trial. Trumps mob threatens everbody who stands up to the fat pig. Evervbody involved in this process is entitled to protection from trumpism.

While you froth over this I must point out that where a jury is threatened it is anything but a fair trial. Trumps mob threatens everbody who stands up to the fat pig. Evervbody involved in this process is entitled to protection from trumpism.
I don't disagree, if a jury is threatened, if...it's not a fair trial.

Nobody has been threatened, they don't even have a jury.

The person, or persons doing the threatening, should be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back