Judge's Daughter Linked to Democrats Raising $93 Million Amid Trump Trial, Recusal Calls Intensify

Trump is fundraising off the trial also playing as the hapless victim.
You make a good point, there are people donating to trump, and supporting trump, that a few years ago, prior to the Demafascist abuse of power and political prosecutions, wouldn't have.

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP, raising alarm for Democrats​

You make a good point, there are people donating to trump, and supporting trump, that a few years ago, prior to the Demafascist abuse of power and political prosecutions, wouldn't have.

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP, raising alarm for Democrats​

If they want to throw away their hard earned cash then they are proving that inflation is not a problem.

um retard, your link says what I said. Duh
Retard. You said this:
the SCOTUS isn't hearing the case

And, I proved to you they are. Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad time? I mean, even on the scale of retards, you are pretty dumb. Hope you feel better.

Retard. You said this:

And, I proved to you they are. Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad time? I mean, even on the scale of retards, you are pretty dumb. Hope you feel better.
They aren’t. The case is still pending in the lower court. They are hearing the issue of presidential immunity, not the facts of the case since it’s not been heard

The daughter of the judge presiding over Donald Trump’s New York hush-money trial has two significant Democratic clients who have raised over $93 million in campaign donations by fundraising off the criminal case. These clients, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the Senate Majority PAC, are clients of Authentic Campaigns, a Chicago-based progressive political consulting firm where Loren Merchan, the daughter of Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, is president.
Advertisement

In August, Merchan rejected Trump's first recusal motion, but Trump spokesman Steven Chung says the evidence of bias is even clearer now, telling the New York Post, "Authentic Campaigns, and thus the judge’s daughter, is actively making money from this sham attack against President Trump, rendering Judge Merchan conflicted out."

Adam Schiff’s Senate campaign has garnered a staggering $20 million in donations since it started seeking contributions based on Trump’s 34-count indictment last April, per Federal Election Commission records.

A Schiff’s fundraising email read:

It is a somber moment, and unprecedented for a former president to be indicted, but his alleged offenses are also unprecedented. Trump will respond as he always does — playing the victim and blaming others for having the temerity to investigate him in the first place.

The Senate Majority PAC, a super PAC linked to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), has received $73.6 million in donations since it began sending out fundraising emails following Trump's indictment.

Well now, maybe MS-LSD's script throwing moonbat was covering up the real issue.

The daughter of the "judge" is raising tens of millions of dollars for the opposing party that is attempting to illegally put Trump in prison during an election year.

And one of her clients is none other than kamalla harris, THE opposing team! So many coincidences.

LOL Talk about double standards. Ginni Thomas has also founded a political consulting firm.

Ginni Thomas has engaged with top Republican officials to overthrow the 2020 election results.

She has emailed lawmakers in Arizona and Wisconsin, urging them to ignore the results of the 2020 election and instead vote for an alternate slate of electors.

If the above is no big deal, a judge's liberal daughter having a political consulting firm is also no big deal.
When Thomas has to sit in on a Trump Trial....he should then recuse....

Forum List

Back