Da Vinci Code

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
Surprised no one else saw it.

I thought it was great

My catholic parents thought it was great as well

The critics made themselves look stupid with this one

No way.

You have to go to the movies every now and then.

I've got a 60 inch Sony over here and I go to the movies at least once every 2 weeks

Yeah, even though it's ridiculously expensive, going to the theater will always be a different experience from watching a movie at home.

It's not so bad if you skip the concessions

Hit the matinee times on the weekend...

I was speaking for everyone. I get into movies for free because the store I work at does a lot of business with the movie theater! ;)

Dan said:
Yeah, even though it's ridiculously expensive, going to the theater will always be a different experience from watching a movie at home.

Yeah... like that little shit sitting behind you kicking your seat, or that fat old bastard coughing down your neck, or the ignorant little teenie fuck talking on his/her cell phone all the while. Oh yeah.... love the theater.

Pale Rider said:
Yeah... like that little shit sitting behind you kicking your seat, or that fat old bastard coughing down your neck, or the ignorant little teenie fuck talking on his/her cell phone all the while. Oh yeah.... love the theater.

If you go to the theater during the late show or a matinee on a school day, you can usually avoid the jerks. I rarely have a bad experience at the movies.

You can cuddle more conveniently if you watch the movies at home. Plus, it's REALLY hard to get a sitter for four kids.

Dan said:

It's all about the popcorn and big screen experience :p:
Although I'd love to have a home theatre system complete with popcorn machine :mm:

Powerman said:
Surprised no one else saw it.

I thought it was great

My catholic parents thought it was great as well

The critics made themselves look stupid with this one

My boss saw it... loved it. He was raised Catholic, btw and said it was just a really fun story. Kind of like watching a game of Clue.

Jeff, netflix rocks.

I haven't read the book, and I haven't seen the movie... I don't really care to either.

However, I do want to check out The Da'vinci Load.

/hat-tip to Larry Flint

:wank:

Forum List

Back