The coming destruction of America

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
America will be totally destroyed during the judgment of God as part of the Great Tribulation period.

If you are looking for an analysis of Babylon the Great to determine if it might be the United States of America, then this book is for you.
One of the most difficult things I had to do in my study of Bible prophecy was come to the realization that America is Babylon the Great (BTG). I didn't want to believe it. I resisted because it means that America will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. But after years of study, the evidence forced me to that conclusion. Then I realized that most nations of the world will suffer great destruction to one degree or another, based on their sins. So America will also suffer for its sinfulness.
I also came to understand that Babylon the Great (BTG) is not all of America, it is ONLY wicked America. God will destroy wicked America, but he will save a righteous remnant from those who do not go in the Rapture to rebuild the nation.
During the past 10 years I saw such great decline in America, that I can now see why America will be destroyed, and also why it must be destroyed.
But America will NOT be destroyed before the start of the Great Tribulation (GT), which is so often claimed, but will only be wounded at the start, but will be nuked and then invaded at the end of the GT. The nuclear war and invasion of America are the last acts of the beast (a Revised Islamic Empire) and its allies (Russia and China and North Korea), in its attempt to totally destroy Christianity and the Christians in America. Then Christ returns to save the world by destroying the evil that is taking over the world.
Many people misinterpret Babylon the Great (BTG) harlot, prostitute, in Revelation 17 and 18. She has been interpreted to be, the Roman Catholic Church, the Protestant Church, America, Jerusalem, Islam, Saudi Arabia, and who knows what else.
I will provide a mountain of evidence and explain in detail the political Babylon, which is the government of the United States of America; the cultural Babylon which is the polluted culture of America that is formed by movies, TV, and music; and the economic Babylon that is capitalism which is headquartered in America; America being the premier capitalist nation in the world. If Babylon is also a city, then it is New York City.
Like my other two books on Bible prophecy, there is a lot of new insights in this book that are not found in any other book on Babylon the Great and America. I also discuss the Old Testament references to an end-time Babylon, which is not a rebuilt city in Iraq, but can only be the same as Mystery Babylon in Revelation.
And I will discuss the founding of America, how it was founded with a de facto covenant with God (“de facto” means being in effect though not formally recognized). But America also is chosen of God because it was one of the nations that God promised to Abraham. Yes, God promised Abraham more than one nation! It is likely the main reason that America became the greatest and most powerful nation the world has ever seen.
We will discuss how America will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust and be invaded, but Christ will return to save humanity and civilization from total destruction. I also show how America will be split into three parts by a huge global earthquake (Rev. 16) after it betrays Israel. One split will be along the Mississippi River. This book also includes a discussion of Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38, which gives us details for two wars, not just one. One will be an invasion of Israel, the other will be an invasion of America.

1703987752445.png

Last edited:
I figure things are going to get a lot worse before they get better, it seems pretty obvious..

Thanks for living in the, "goldilocks zone" of American history as far as I'm concerned .. :)

Over the years I have struggled with the idea that we are definitely mentioned in the book of Revelation. We are Babylon the Great.
Therefore her plagues will come in one day—

death and grief and famine—

and she will be consumed by fire,

for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.”

I'm well into my senior citizen era now but over the decades I have seen many of these so-called end-of-the-world prophecies come and go. Those who believed them did some pretty ridiculous things like one group sold all their belongings, gave aways the proceeds and went to the mountain top to wait for the Rapture that was to come on a specific day.

That day came and went. I don't know what happened to those people but it couldn't have ended well.

So I take all these doomsday prophecies with a huge grain of salt. I don't fault those who buy into them, but I do encourage you not to bet the farm (or your livelihood) on them.

Matthew 24:
4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. . .

Remember how long the world waited for the Messiah to come the first time. The Jewish people wait for him still.

I think we'll know when the time comes. But meanwhile I'm going to pay my bills and look after my household and neighbors and live the life God has given to me. I can't get too excited about yet another prophecy that the end is here.

America will be totally destroyed during the judgment of God as part of the Great Tribulation period.

If you are looking for an analysis of Babylon the Great to determine if it might be the United States of America, then this book is for you.
One of the most difficult things I had to do in my study of Bible prophecy was come to the realization that America is Babylon the Great (BTG). I didn't want to believe it. I resisted because it means that America will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. But after years of study, the evidence forced me to that conclusion. Then I realized that most nations of the world will suffer great destruction to one degree or another, based on their sins. So America will also suffer for its sinfulness.
I also came to understand that Babylon the Great (BTG) is not all of America, it is ONLY wicked America. God will destroy wicked America, but he will save a righteous remnant from those who do not go in the Rapture to rebuild the nation.
During the past 10 years I saw such great decline in America, that I can now see why America will be destroyed, and also why it must be destroyed.
But America will NOT be destroyed before the start of the Great Tribulation (GT), which is so often claimed, but will only be wounded at the start, but will be nuked and then invaded at the end of the GT. The nuclear war and invasion of America are the last acts of the beast (a Revised Islamic Empire) and its allies (Russia and China and North Korea), in its attempt to totally destroy Christianity and the Christians in America. Then Christ returns to save the world by destroying the evil that is taking over the world.
Many people misinterpret Babylon the Great (BTG) harlot, prostitute, in Revelation 17 and 18. She has been interpreted to be, the Roman Catholic Church, the Protestant Church, America, Jerusalem, Islam, Saudi Arabia, and who knows what else.
I will provide a mountain of evidence and explain in detail the political Babylon, which is the government of the United States of America; the cultural Babylon which is the polluted culture of America that is formed by movies, TV, and music; and the economic Babylon that is capitalism which is headquartered in America; America being the premier capitalist nation in the world. If Babylon is also a city, then it is New York City.
Like my other two books on Bible prophecy, there is a lot of new insights in this book that are not found in any other book on Babylon the Great and America. I also discuss the Old Testament references to an end-time Babylon, which is not a rebuilt city in Iraq, but can only be the same as Mystery Babylon in Revelation.
And I will discuss the founding of America, how it was founded with a de facto covenant with God (“de facto” means being in effect though not formally recognized). But America also is chosen of God because it was one of the nations that God promised to Abraham. Yes, God promised Abraham more than one nation! It is likely the main reason that America became the greatest and most powerful nation the world has ever seen.
We will discuss how America will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust and be invaded, but Christ will return to save humanity and civilization from total destruction. I also show how America will be split into three parts by a huge global earthquake (Rev. 16) after it betrays Israel. One split will be along the Mississippi River. This book also includes a discussion of Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38, which gives us details for two wars, not just one. One will be an invasion of Israel, the other will be an invasion of America.

View attachment 881102

Oh.

I think we'll know when the time comes. But meanwhile I'm going to pay my bills and look after my household and neighbors and live the life God has given to me.
This is the proper way to live and it does not prevent one from also learning as much as possible so they can be aware before these events come to pass. There are some very specific prophecies regarding Israel in the latter days that are lining up in our daily news right now. Simply ignoring it all doesn't make it go away or become less valid.
It has become painfully obvious that this current war against Israel is causing a hardening of people's hearts against the Jewish state and that will be a precursor to a coalition of like-minded nations who will eventually come against Israel.
The world will see this and celebrate that a final solution has been reached but God is going to use it to sanctify Himself before humanity by utterly destroying not only those militaries arrayed against the mountains of Israel, but He will also "send fire against them that dwell carelessly in the isles" - the nations that sent those troops to begin with...

Biblical prophecies aside, Countries like Russia and Iran who hate us dont have militaries capapble of matching us. It's well within the realm of possibility they try hit us with a few dirty bombs, possibly EMP's
and then now that we have had open borders for some time now, we have no idea of who is here.
Not panicking is one thing, but I wouldnt act so smug. An EMP attack combined with a "tet offensive" strike on Washington and our state capitals is easily within possibility.
And then there would be almost zero repercussions

Biblical prophecies aside, Countries like Russia and Iran who hate us dont have militaries capapble of matching us. It's well within the realm of possibility they try hit us with a few dirty bombs, possibly EMP's
and then now that we have had open borders for some time now, we have no idea of who is here.
Not panicking is one thing, but I wouldnt act so smug. An EMP attack combined with a "tet offensive" strike on Washington and our state capitals is easily within possibility.
And then there would be almost zero repercussions
it was all reasonable until you started with the "open borders" crap and I stopped reading.

View attachment 881102

There are no god/s.

America will be destroyed by its politicians, citizens and illegals.

I'm well into my senior citizen era now but over the decades I have seen many of these so-called end-of-the-world prophecies come and go. Those who believed them did some pretty ridiculous things like one group sold all their belongings, gave aways the proceeds and went to the mountain top to wait for the Rapture that was to come on a specific day.

That day came and went. I don't know what happened to those people but it couldn't have ended well.

So I take all these doomsday prophecies with a huge grain of salt. I don't fault those who buy into them, but I do encourage you not to bet the farm (or your livelihood) on them.

Matthew 24:
4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. . .

Remember how long the world waited for the Messiah to come the first time. The Jewish people wait for him still.

I think we'll know when the time comes. But meanwhile I'm going to pay my bills and look after my household and neighbors and live the life God has given to me. I can't get too excited about yet another prophecy that the end is here.
I was just thinking about that the other day! It was in Tucson Az and it was a Church Pastor who determined The Rapture was going to be coming within a year based on some bizarre "calculations" he made from random biblical entries. Indeed a bunch of his flock sold their belongings and went up to a nearby mountain top and waited to ascend to Heaven. Obviously that didn't happen and the people had to try and get their stuff back. The Pastor had the audacity to try it again saying he'd made a slight error and that it the REAL Rapture was coming within a few weeks. I don't remember that going over well.

I was just thinking about that the other day! It was in Tucson Az and it was a Church Pastor who determined The Rapture was going to be coming within a year based on some bizarre "calculations" he made from random biblical entries. Indeed a bunch of his flock sold their belongings and went up to a nearby mountain top and waited to ascend to Heaven. Obviously that didn't happen and the people had to try and get their stuff back. The Pastor had the audacity to try it again saying he'd made a slight error and that it the REAL Rapture was coming within a few weeks. I don't remember that going over well.
I would think not. Jesus was pretty adamant that we could read the signs but no one but God himself knows the day and time it will happen. Anyone who says they know, it is a pretty safe bet we're dealing with a false prophet that we were also warned about.

Head in hands. JHC Greece had gods, where is Greece today, Same with Rome and Other great nations of History. Raising grapes to make more wine for Jesus. Raising food or livestock for the future. But the world is a catastrophe. Its screwed. It's always been screwed for living creatures. Nothing will change the course it has always been on. 200 years and a mighty asteroid will end it all. No one now will be there. WTF cares. It's their problems.

Its like trying to know if you go thru a black hole will you jump into another Dimension of space and time. Sure as the Micro tiniest lil vibrating things that can exist there. guaranteed it won't be human. Hell is at the Center of most all Galaxie. + a bunch more wondering around just wanting the chance to be our personal hell up close and personal for your ending of what. Yep your dreams. Now you just squished mush in a real hard spot.

No reason to try to change things, they been on an inward spiral since a long long time ago. We just can't exist in peace. It's not our nature. We are so screwed. Or our generations to come are. We won't be there most likely and wtf cares. its their problems.

Most of us were lucky to live in a safe Erra of safety, sort of. Unless you became a victim of crazy, psycho crap. It's that a way most likely for every victim out there in our world now. Its total B.S. but thas the way chaos is. CRAZY!!!

Last edited:
So the eagle, pierced by the bow-sped shaft, looked
At the feathered device and said, “Thus, not by others,
But by means of our own plumage are we slain”.

Forum List

Back