Court blocks trump's wall finance plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants there land taken by the state

Think again.

Previous eminent domain attempts along the Texas border have led to more than a decade of court battles, some of which date to George W. Bush’s administration and have yet to be resolved. Many landowners, like Alvarez, are vowing to fight anew

“I’m against the wall because I’m going to get evicted by it,” landowner on the border

South Texas residents are familiar with this fight. When Bush signed legislation in 2006 known as the Secure Fence Act, authorizing hundreds of miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, court battles quickly began between people in the region and the government.

nothing to think about , you own land you do not want the government to take it and there is no wall yet they live there without fear of the Latino invasion

Some people have less of a problem with invaders than others. Some are reporting over 350 a day cross their land. If not for eminent domain, we wouldn't' have any highways to drive on today. Sometimes government has to take land for the good of the public and country. Plus government is not seizing the entire property in most cases, just enough for the wall and ICE access. Some of these farms are miles long, and a wall won't even be noticed unless you go right up to it.

Yes some people do not have a problem especially if your family has live next to or near the border which (border) has been open for over 200 years

Eminent domain exists and you either go along with it or try to fight it

I would imagine that those who do fight probably lose most of the time

Still they want to fight it because they don't want the government taking there land without putting up a fight

some will file lawsuits and the cost to the government will increase as they haggle over the price and even haggle over whether the government can take their land

Not everybody has large amount of land, some may have an acre of land and a fence will be noticeable.

The only point I was making that some landowner will fight and they are against a fence. They live right on the border or within miles of the border.

This will be another legal fight along with the other legal fights questioning trump circumventing congress budget rejection for the wall

Nobody wants there land taken by the state

Think again.

Previous eminent domain attempts along the Texas border have led to more than a decade of court battles, some of which date to George W. Bush’s administration and have yet to be resolved. Many landowners, like Alvarez, are vowing to fight anew

“I’m against the wall because I’m going to get evicted by it,” landowner on the border

South Texas residents are familiar with this fight. When Bush signed legislation in 2006 known as the Secure Fence Act, authorizing hundreds of miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, court battles quickly began between people in the region and the government.

nothing to think about , you own land you do not want the government to take it and there is no wall yet they live there without fear of the Latino invasion

Some people have less of a problem with invaders than others. Some are reporting over 350 a day cross their land. If not for eminent domain, we wouldn't' have any highways to drive on today. Sometimes government has to take land for the good of the public and country. Plus government is not seizing the entire property in most cases, just enough for the wall and ICE access. Some of these farms are miles long, and a wall won't even be noticed unless you go right up to it.

Yes some people do not have a problem especially if your family has live next to or near the border which (border) has been open for over 200 years

Eminent domain exists and you either go along with it or try to fight it

I would imagine that those who do fight probably lose most of the time

Still they want to fight it because they don't want the government taking there land without putting up a fight

some will file lawsuits and the cost to the government will increase as they haggle over the price and even haggle over whether the government can take their land

Not everybody has large amount of land, some may have an acre of land and a fence will be noticeable.

The only point I was making that some landowner will fight and they are against a fence. They live right on the border or within miles of the border.

This will be another legal fight along with the other legal fights questioning trump circumventing congress budget rejection for the wall

The first thing we need to understand is we do have a border problem here. And we also need to understand it's getting worse by the day. And finally we need to understand that border walls have worked all across the world, and even here in the US where it's not some tin can wall about six feet high.

A border wall may not be the total solution, but it certainly will reduce the problem most of the way. For that, we need this land to build it.

I understand people will fight eminent domain. It's usually the land owner trying to get as much from the government as they can. If they don't have too many problems with illegals on their land, they will soon as the rest of their community are getting walls. The people won't stop coming, they will just find new ways to get into the country. That's why the entire country has to be sealed off.

‘Gillam cited the separation of powers between the Legislative and Executive branches outlined in the Constitution, and particularly Congress's power of the purse, in making that determination.

“The position that when Congress declines the Executive’s request to appropriate funds, the Executive nonetheless may simply find a way to spend those funds ‘without Congress’ does not square with fundamental separation of powers principles dating back to the earliest days of our Republic,” he wrote.’

Correct.

Fuck you commie, congress delegated the power to the president, they love delegating shit so they can be lazy asses and get rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back