JUST IN: Federal Appeals Court Blocks Joe Biden’s Student Loan Bailout Program

If the degree is in a STEM field than it could benefit the country

Or business

But typically the college grads working as soda jerks at Starbucks are not engineers, nurses, or biochemists

They have a degree in some bullshit field that there is little or no demand for

I agree. We need to emphasize certain majors, providing people who earn degrees in those fields with special rewards, bonuses, benefits..etc.

Last edited:
LOL, thanks for the funny image. I believe everyone born in a modern, civil society should be entitled to an education, completely tuition-free, from pre-school to university. That includes vocational job training, any type of education or job training would be included. We have more than enough resources in our country to afford the expense of educating everyone, tuition-free.
Where does the money come from? Let me guess, let me guess THOSE WASCALLY WICH PEOPLE! :D

Good. Not thrilled at the high price of college education, but if you are 18 or older and take out a loan, you should be responsible to pay it back. If you bet incorrectly on the benefit of the degree program, than you made a bad deal, but it is your deal.

Personally, half of mine was paid by the military and the other half paid by corporate full bull, in a business major, beneficial to the corporation I worked for, so you could say I worked my way through college and graduated debt free. My sons, had large academic scholarships based on GPA and testing, some military and both worked the full time they went through graduation with only minor help from me and they, were college debt free. It can be done. Both, well established making well above state averages.
Just like health care, we can make the price of college education cheaper without having to subsidize them in some way. That's what was wrong with Obamacare. It did absolutely nothing to lower the cost of healthcare other than stiffing providers, insurance companies, and subsidizing it by adding to our national debt.

Where does the money come from? Let me guess, let me guess THOSE WASCALLY WICH PEOPLE! :D
First of all, our country has a sovereign fiat currency so it will never run out of USD. The US Federal Government doesn't demand income taxes because it needs to fund itself, it does it to maintain the value of the dollar and control inflation. It doesn't need to tax for every dollar it spends. Our GDP is 26 trillion dollars. We have more than enough money in this country to fund education.

Providing all Americans with an education is an investment with a 100-fold return. The ROI or Return On Investment is astronomical. Having a well-educated populace and skilled workforce is priceless.

Who would pay for it? The government has more than enough resources to cover the cost. We don't have to raise taxes. However, if taxes are going to be raised, we can add a federal sales tax to certain transactions. Wall Street or Forex trades, or on certain luxury items. A tuition-free education would cost America in the tens of billions. The ROI would be 100 times that.

Good. Not thrilled at the high price of college education, but if you are 18 or older and take out a loan, you should be responsible to pay it back. If you bet incorrectly on the benefit of the degree program, than you made a bad deal, but it is your deal.

Personally, half of mine was paid by the military and the other half paid by corporate full bull, in a business major, beneficial to the corporation I worked for, so you could say I worked my way through college and graduated debt free. My sons, had large academic scholarships based on GPA and testing, some military and both worked the full time they went through graduation with only minor help from me and they, were college debt free. It can be done. Both, well established making well above state averages.
I tried College after I was discharged. Not for me. A waste.

Later in life I would hire College Grads to work for me sometimes. Young, entry-level stuff. It always annoyed them that I didn't bother with it. Had one girl, a rare (at the time) female Graduate of Notre Dame, quit because she couldn't stand working for a a guy who didn't have a Degree. Funny stuff.

My boy went back to school to get an AA in his mid 30s. A waste of time but for one thing -- It gets you in the door. Unless you're getting a degree in STEM related courses, a degree is just a 'credential'. Worthless.

My boy's buddy went and got his Law Degree from Stetson. He makes just barely north of $100k. My boy made over $300k last year. In my best year, I couldn't pay his taxes.

I never made that much money. I did 'okay' but not great. Just okay

First of all, our country has a sovereign fiat currency so it will never run out of USD. The US Federal Government doesn't demand income taxes because it needs to fund itself, it does it to maintain the value of the dollar and control inflation. It doesn't need to tax for every dollar it spends. Our GDP is 26 trillion dollars. We have more than enough money in this country to fund education.

Providing all Americans with an education is an investment with a 100-fold return. The ROI or Return On Investment is astronomical. Having a well-educated populace and skilled workforce is priceless.

Who would pay for it? The government has more than enough resources to cover the cost. We don't have to raise taxes. However, if taxes are going to be raised, we can add a federal sales tax to certain transactions. Wall Street or Forex trades, or on certain luxury items. A tuition-free education would cost America in the tens of billions. The ROI would be 100 times that.
Wild%20Seriously.jpg

For the second time Biden has violated the separation of powers clause in the U.S. Constitution. He did this to buy votes of stupid people who thought they would get a free ride at taxpayers expense. He has committed a high "crime by ignoring the Supreme Court.

This is just selfish MAGAt bastards with a bad case of jealousy.

For the second time Biden has violated the separation of powers clause in the U.S. Constitution. He did this to buy votes of stupid people who thought they would get a free ride at taxpayers expense. He has committed a high "crime by ignoring the Supreme Court.

He plans to do it again Monday.

LOL, thanks for the funny image. I believe everyone born in a modern, civil society should be entitled to an education, completely tuition-free, from pre-school to university. That includes vocational job training, any type of education or job training would be included. We have more than enough resources in our country to afford the expense of educating everyone, tuition-free.
What you believe has no connection to the real world, Simp.

1712419302650.png

HE is a fool. BOTTOM 10 of his law class.
Anyone knows that violates the Constitution and INCREASES school costs

We have known this for a LONG TIME

Study links rising tuition with increases in federal aid​

• A new study from the New York Federal Reserve Bank has found a strong connection between rising federal aid and an increase in the cost of tuition and fees.
  • The study used student-level financial data to explore the timing of college cost increases and policy changes for financial aid programs, looking at the differences across private nonprofit, public, and for-profit schools.
  • It found federal aid increases were disproportionately followed by tuition increases at institutions with a large number of students eligible for financial aid, with the effect most pronounced at private nonprofits, where every additional $1 of aid was followed by a $.65 hike in tuition.

How did he commit a crime? The law was struck down, therefore he didn't do anything wrong unless he continues with it after it's been struck down.
It wasn't a law that was struck down. It was Senile Joey's brazen act of stealing taxpayer $$$

Forum List

Back