The RNC nominee, for the 3rd time in a row

General bullshit list... Example:

"Added non-citizens to the census"

Biden didn't do this... Census is a count on who is in the country on one date... Biden didn't invent that...

Biden might exposed how fucking dumb the MAGA are though... How fucking dumb are ye?
In your family are you the slow one?

Sorry, using the one piece of bullshit on list voids the list..
Nope. The census counts the number of Americans .

Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
We had a record high today in the stock market if I recall correctly. :oops8:
Please explain what Screaming *Joe has done to boost the stock market.
You can’t so you won’t.

306>232. I think you lost.
Ft399ymXwAEzn2I.jpg

Returned stability and predictability to the office from the 4 years of complete chaos that was the hallmark of the blob's tenure.
The chaos you speak of was caused 99% of the time, by dems looking to make sure that Trump was denied ANY legislative wins, capitalizing on Trumps speech patterns to pull him wildly out of context, and basically ANY and ALL things negative on him.

In short dems created the chaos, and amplified it beyond anything we’ve ever seen in this country. I truly thought at some point one of you nuts would try and assassinate him…

The chaos you speak of was caused 99% of the time, by dems looking to make sure that Trump was denied ANY legislative wins, capitalizing on Trumps speech patterns to pull him wildly out of context, and basically ANY and ALL things negative on him.

In short dems created the chaos, and amplified it beyond anything we’ve ever seen in this country. I truly thought at some point one of you nuts would try and assassinate him…
So your blob is completely blameless in everything. Right?

Save some kool aid for the other tubes

I don't know how any reasonable person would even try to debate that.

Things Trumps supporters have to put up with, just to support Trump.

Bankers (suddenly bankers are good?)
The Federal Reserve
Cheating on your spouse
Paying for hookers
Continuing wars
Pro choice
Anti-2A
Being tied up in court for the duration of an election season
Partially secure borders
Spending like drunken democrats
CR's
Increased debt ceiling
National healthcare plan
Reparations for blacks

All of that, and more, and they still want him to be the RNC nominee for the 3rd time in a row.
Who pitched a better platform?
Didn’t Trump garner more votes than any Republican before him?

What were our better choices?

Who pitched a better platform?
Didn’t Trump garner more votes than any Republican before him?

What were our better choices?

Winning an election means nothing when it comes to leading the country.

Our choices have all sucked since 2012. And even going back to Kennedy, we really haven't had any good final choices. A lot of good candidates, Ron & Rand Paul, even DeSantis, was thrown under the party bus by either brainwashed voters or the party leadership.

This is Trumps 3rd nomination. How TF did we let this happen? How did we let the democrats control all of this? Trump should've been thrown under the bus in 2020, by the voters, for all the left wing BS he pushed on us. And for giving Pelosi everything she wanted in those last two years.

The Republican party has been easing left of center for decades. Trump has pulled the party and the GOP voters farther left than any other candidate I've seen in my life. All his patriotic, proud American slogans and sales pitches, don't match up with this record. And if the democrats weren't so hell bent on making Trump a martyr, maybe republicans could see just how far left of center Trumps actual record is. If they'd have just left him alone, maybe they could see he's just a smooth talking Mitt Romney or Mike Johnson.

He had the house and the senate--run by republicans.

So that excuse doesn’t wash.

Time to fall back to another lame assed whine.

DeSantis increases his party's majority. While Trump helped the democrats win theirs.
LMAO.. And the Trump supporters blame all that on the democrats.

Zero proof of InSantis doing that but whatever.

No proof? There's a TON of proof. The GOP hold one of the largest majorities in the FL congress. It's more of a majority now, than when DeSantis took office.
Trump lost his party's house majority within two years.

Forum List

Back