Court blocks trump's wall finance plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got to "shop for my judges"? The little man loses again!

They go to SF or HI and get the heavy duty obama judges. Apparently they have more power than DJT or his 120mil supporters? All rise!

Last edited:
well with the argument of Trump attempting to exceeds the Executive Branch’s lawful authority and the land owners who are not to keen on giving up there land to the government sounds like

When Texas landowners are lawy

up for the fight now Trump is going against some of his own constituents.

They say "Don't mess with Texas"

and is taking government land a conservative talking point - government overreach

No it is not, the president is supposed to protect this country from
"illegal rapist killer Mexicans'

But it is quite obvious those who live at the boarder are not worried about

illegal rapist killer Mexicans

all rapist are not Mexicans or illegal aliens

Who told you that MSNBC? It's a war zone, ranchers have to be armed

Don't believe me I will personally pay for your Greyhound bus ticket one way, to see for yourself.

well with the argument of Trump attempting to exceeds the Executive Branch’s lawful authority and the land owners who are not to keen on giving up there land to the government sounds like

When Texas landowners are lawyering up for the fight now Trump is going against some of his own constituents.

and is taking government land a conservative talking point - government overreach

62.7% of women above 11 years old are raped all the way up. Most (73%) are sold to Cantinas and forced to do min 15 smelly Illegals per day any way they pay for. Yet you support this. The illegals come from illegal work direct no shower to partake.

Don't believe me I will personally pay for your Greyhound bus ticket one way, to see for yourself.

Along Mexican border, US ranchers say they live in fear
By Mark Potter
NBC News
FALFURRIAS, Texas — While walking along a dirt road bordering his property, a South Texas farmer complained about living in fear of Mexican traffickers smuggling drugs and illegal immigrants across his land. He would later ask his visitor not to reveal his identity, for his safety and that of his family.

"I'm a citizen of the United States. This is supposedly sovereign soil, but right now it's anybody's who happens to be crossing here," he said. "I'm a little nervous being here right now. Definitely don’t come down here after dark."

The farmer said a federal law enforcement agent told him to buy a bulletproof vest to use while working in his fields. Whenever he goes out to survey his agricultural operations, he always tells his office where he is headed, and he has purchased a high-powered rifle.

I never got to "shop for my judges"? The little man loses again!

The go to SF or HI and get the heavy duty obama judges. Apparently they have more power than DJT or his 120mil supporters? All rise!

You can get lucky, say up in the Chicago area and the cop don't show up they drop the case, but not so, say in South Carolina they keep continuing it till the cop does show up...bastards..

Instead why don't you buy land at the border and see for yourself
what it is like when the Deep State that is now Trump takes your Land

Nobody wants there land taken by the state

Instead why don't you buy land at the border and see for yourself
what it is like when the Deep State that is now Trump takes your Land

I don't have millions for a fortress and armed guards .

Another Obama’s judge shop designed solely to disrupt. No legal basis and will not be upheld.

Even if it's not upheld......there has been no significant wall built since Trump took office and there will not be.

It's all a show designed to keep us distracted from reality. The Powers That Be do not want a wall. Therefore there will be no wall.
Same as in the UK.....The wise Brits, they want Brexit but the powers that be said NO.

Because trump is a fraud....a fake...a liar.....a charlatan. I wouldn't walk across the street to see the idiot....

trump is in the process of turning the US into 1930's Germany. His nationalism is a mask for racism and hate of non-whites.

Another Obama’s judge shop designed solely to disrupt. No legal basis and will not be upheld.

Even if it's not upheld......there has been no significant wall built since Trump took office and there will not be.

It's all a show designed to keep us distracted from reality. The Powers That Be do not want a wall. Therefore there will be no wall.
Same as in the UK.....The wise Brits, they want Brexit but the powers that be said NO.
We have a Constitution. Only the right wing has a problem being legal to it.

A wall does nothing for the general welfare.

Because trump is a fraud....a fake...a liar.....a charlatan. I wouldn't walk across the street to see the idiot....

trump is in the process of turning the US into 1930's Germany. His nationalism is a mask for racism and hate of non-whites.

Bless his Heart!

wow. Who's teaching you all this nonsense?
You people have some crazy delusions.

He cares for his country....so he's Adolph Hitler?

Jesus Christ these people are messed up.

JimH52, I can honestly say I believe you would be better off living in Cuba, China or Venezuela.
I'm not saying that sarcastically or with ill intent. I honestly think so.

Trump: "Mexico will pay for the wall and the wall just got 10 feet higher!"

Crowd of retards: "Woooooo!!!!!"

You idiots brought this upon yourselves.

Think again.

Previous eminent domain attempts along the Texas border have led to more than a decade of court battles, some of which date to George W. Bush’s administration and have yet to be resolved. Many landowners, like Alvarez, are vowing to fight anew

“I’m against the wall because I’m going to get evicted by it,” landowner on the border

South Texas residents are familiar with this fight. When Bush signed legislation in 2006 known as the Secure Fence Act, authorizing hundreds of miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, court battles quickly began between people in the region and the government.

nothing to think about , you own land you do not want the government to take it and there is no wall yet they live there without fear of the Latino invasion

Think again.

Previous eminent domain attempts along the Texas border have led to more than a decade of court battles, some of which date to George W. Bush’s administration and have yet to be resolved. Many landowners, like Alvarez, are vowing to fight anew

“I’m against the wall because I’m going to get evicted by it,” landowner on the border

South Texas residents are familiar with this fight. When Bush signed legislation in 2006 known as the Secure Fence Act, authorizing hundreds of miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, court battles quickly began between people in the region and the government.

nothing to think about , you own land you do not want the government to take it and there is no wall yet they live there without fear of the Latino invasion

Some people have less of a problem with invaders than others. Some are reporting over 350 a day cross their land. If not for eminent domain, we wouldn't' have any highways to drive on today. Sometimes government has to take land for the good of the public and country. Plus government is not seizing the entire property in most cases, just enough for the wall and ICE access. Some of these farms are miles long, and a wall won't even be noticed unless you go right up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back