Biden Admin Tries to Divert $1.4B in Border Construction Funds, Federal Judge in Texas Cries Foul

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
I can’t think of an administration and pretend-president more corrupt than the Biden politburo.

Amidst Biden whining about his need for more taxpayer cash to secure the border, he’s literally trying to steal money from appropriations earlier directed for construction of the border wall.

While Biden gets on the stage and screams that the border disaster is not his fault and that he needs more legislation, his administration has actually been undermining efforts to solve the problem. Case in point, they tried to divert $1.4 billion in congressionally funded appropriations away from border wall construction.

All those earmarks for total BS yet not nary a penny earmarked for border wall construction.

Hell the way it looks down there they would need at least a billion just to clean-up the trash the illegals leave behind.....I sure don't hear about a "environmental crisis" about that....There should be a "study".

The house should not approve any budget unless border wall funding (in full) is included.

Even if it does not get built during FJB's term a future POTUS will have the funds immediately available.

I can’t think of an administration and pretend-president more corrupt than the Biden politburo.

Amidst Biden whining about his need for more taxpayer cash to secure the border, he’s literally trying to steal money from appropriations earlier directed for construction of the border wall.

While Biden gets on the stage and screams that the border disaster is not his fault and that he needs more legislation, his administration has actually been undermining efforts to solve the problem. Case in point, they tried to divert $1.4 billion in congressionally funded appropriations away from border wall construction.
But but but but but, if it wasn't for Republicans, Biden could shut down the border.

If y'all haven't figured out yet that we don't need no stinkin' border wall; I don't know what to tell you.
The Rio Grande valley is a beautiful place. The wall is desecration personified.

If y'all haven't figured out yet that we don't need no stinkin' border wall; I don't know what to tell you.
The Rio Grande valley is a beautiful place. The wall is desecration personified.
I agree! Instead we should have armed sentries with SOS orders for anyone attempting to invade our country. Leave the remains right where they drop as a warning to others.

I agree! Instead we should have armed sentries with SOS orders for anyone attempting to invade our country. Leave the remains right where they drop as a warning to others.
That would probably start a war. Still better than cargo boxes and concertina wire when it comes to ugly as fuck.

That would probably start a war. Still better than cargo boxes and concertina wire when it comes to ugly as fuck.
We are already at war. How many tens of millions of people illegally crossing an international border does it take before its an act of war / invasion? Serious question.

We are already at war. How many tens of millions of people illegally crossing an international border does it take before its an act of war / invasion? Serious question.
I doubt that you can have an insurrection, nor an invasion, without proper firearms for everyone.
Look what's in the nutshell: I like those migrant people, and you don't.

We may eventually go to war in our own hemisphere. Many will perish. The strong central government is not going to stop at the Deplorables if it gets that far. We can see an empty zone at our border created to end illegals. We talk of constitution and its wrongs from the Progs. There are no constitutions with rights from the rest of the hemisphere that has caused massive wealth.

I doubt that you can have an insurrection, nor an invasion, without proper firearms for everyone.
Look what's in the nutshell: I like those migrant people, and you don't.
So you like criminals and I don't. I am actually ok with that.

You can have an insurrection with out firearms, it occurred at 3am wednesday morning.

You can also have an invasion with out firearms. Just look at America's southern border.

So to summarize, you support anarchy and chaos. Got it.

So you like criminals and I don't. I am actually ok with that.

You can have an insurrection with out firearms, it occurred at 3am wednesday morning.

You can also have an invasion with out firearms. Just look at America's southern border.

So to summarize, you support anarchy and chaos. Got it.
I support anarchy, but not chaos. No leaders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back