JUST IN: Federal Appeals Court Blocks Joe Biden’s Student Loan Bailout Program

And what does that have to do with me paying your student loan?

You think because Jesus died for your sins I’m suppose to pay your student loan? Haha

Why don’t you find Jesus and ask him to pay your loans…you pathetic bum
It's ok, I know you aren't smart enough to see the connection.

You're the ignorant dolt and bum, denying people their basic rights. Every human being brought into this world within our society should be equipped with every resource and tool to succeed in life, and that includes an education. That person is much more likely to become a productive, law-abiding citizen if they're well educated and skilled than if they're not and that's why everyone should have a human right to an education.

Jesus himself recognizes that human beings are born with intrinsic rights. He will actually cast people into hell for violating people's basic human rights. Do I need to cite your own scriptures to educate you on this? You should already know this if you're a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ.
Where does personal responsibility enter into your equation?

IMHO, stooping to invoke the Holy Bible is a cheap and desperate attempt to intimidate someone. Since you chose to go there...

Holy Bible / New Testament / Thessalonians / 3

3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

3:4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.

3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

3:8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

3:11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

3:12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

3:13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

3:15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.

3:18 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

For the second time Biden has violated the separation of powers clause in the U.S. Constitution. He did this to buy votes of stupid people who thought they would get a free ride at taxpayers expense. He has committed a high "crime by ignoring the Supreme Court.

Democrats love to make promises they have no intention of ever keeping and blame their failure on Republicans.

But in this case I might be wrong and Joe Biden might actually think he is a king rather than a President. Real Kings (not figureheads like in Great Britain) don’t worry about things like separation of powers. They just make pronouncements and people bow down and follow orders.

You're the ignorant dolt and bum, denying people their basic rights. Every human being brought into this world within our society should be equipped with every resource and tool to succeed in life, and that includes an education. That person is much more likely to become a productive, law-abiding citizen if they're well educated and skilled than if they're not and that's why everyone should have a human right to an education.

Jesus himself recognizes that human beings are born with intrinsic rights. He will actually cast people into hell for violating people's basic human rights. Do I need to cite your own scriptures to educate you on this? You should already know this if you're a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ.
Who’s denying them a right to a education?

So that’s at least twice that his Briben of the college departed has been declared illegal.
But Joke will keep it up I assure you.

So that’s at least twice that his Briben of the college departed has been declared illegal.
But Joke will keep it up I assure you.
He already announced he is doing it again Monday. Tater shits on the Constitution daily.

Forum List

Back