JUST IN: Federal Appeals Court Blocks Joe Biden’s Student Loan Bailout Program

LOL, thanks for the funny image. I believe everyone born in a modern, civil society should be entitled to an education, completely tuition-free, from pre-school to university. That includes vocational job training, any type of education or job training would be included. We have more than enough resources in our country to afford the expense of educating everyone, tuition-free.
???? We educate our kids, tuition free, from kindergarten to university.

For the second time Biden has violated the separation of powers clause in the U.S. Constitution. He did this to buy votes of stupid people who thought they would get a free ride at taxpayers expense. He has committed a high "crime by ignoring the Supreme Court.

Biden thinks he has the power to do anything by executive action.

Biden thinks he has the power to do anything by executive action.
This shit started under Obama. Dems lose control of congress, no problem simply ignore congress and go full dictator with a phone and pen. Now they are ignoring the SCOTUS, the 2nd branch of government checks and balances.

I goddamn guarantee you that if this were Trump blatantly ignoring SCOTUS rulings Dems would be screaming for his impeachment.

One%20sick%20puppy.jpg

No, just until high school. Not university or vocational training.
That's what "to university" means. Seem you meant "through" university. Most high school district provide vocational training

That's what "to university" means. Seem you meant "through" university. Most high school district provide vocational training

No, most people would understand that university is included in that statement. But I'm not going to waste my time debating that point. I've clarified what I meant. All education is a human right, including university and vocational training. No one should be in debt because of their education. That's what I meant and I was clear about that.

The right-wing Republicans are constantly trying to defund government programs like Job Corps and restrict who can and can't apply:

Job Corps, should not be run by private companies but strictly, by the US Government, similar to the military:

When I was in the military, all of the crap you just witnessed in the above video, wouldn't happen, because whoever did that, would get an Article 15 or court-martialed and discharged dishonorably. We have MPs and JAG in the military. Try any of the crap in that video, and you're toast.
Right-wing Republicans need to get out of the way and allow Job Corps to be fully funded and run properly by the government. Contracting Job Corps away to private contractors doesn't work, just like private, for-profit prisons are also a bad idea.

Moreover, all Americans and legal residents should be able to apply, regardless of their age. A 70 or 90-year-old should be able to receive training. If you argue that why a 70-year-old or someone in their 90s should be able to study there when they're so old, it's more out of principle. They should be entitled to it and we shouldn't judge, because maybe they can benefit from that training and meet their needs, whatever those needs might be. Who are we to judge? Let them get the training.

It wasn't a law that was struck down. It was Senile Joey's brazen act of stealing taxpayer $$$

Didn't Trump claim immunity? Didn't Trump claim as President he could do whatever he wanted and it wouldn't be a crime?

There's no expense for canceling student debt, just a great ROI or Return on investment. Living in a country with a well-educated populace, and skilled workforce makes life much better for everyone.
How much were you hoping to not have to pay back?

How much were you hoping to not have to pay back?
It's an investment with a high ROI i.e. Return On Investment. The value of having a well-educated and skilled populace is priceless, allowing us to compete with China, Russia, and Europe. The US federal government doesn't have to increase taxes to cover everyone's education, however, if the government does impose an extra tax, it can be a sales tax on certain luxury items or Wall Street transactions..etc. Education should be considered a human right in every modern and civilized society. It's a necessity and those who fail to realize that do it at their own peril.

And what does that have to do with me paying your student loan?

You think because Jesus died for your sins I’m suppose to pay your student loan? Haha

Why don’t you find Jesus and ask him to pay your loans…you pathetic bum

You're the ignorant dolt and bum, denying people their basic rights. Every human being brought into this world within our society should be equipped with every resource and tool to succeed in life, and that includes an education. That person is much more likely to become a productive, law-abiding citizen if they're well educated and skilled than if they're not and that's why everyone should have a human right to an education.

Jesus himself recognizes that human beings are born with intrinsic rights. He will actually cast people into hell for violating people's basic human rights. Do I need to cite your own scriptures to educate you on this? You should already know this if you're a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back