Court blocks trump's wall finance plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.....great news huh?

I wonder what all these immigrants will do once the system fractures and fails under the weight?
That's already beginning. Especially in liberal areas first like Chicago, NewYork.
Only thing supporting California is old money from the Glory days of silicon valley and China's replacing all that.
Once that well runs dry California will turn into a poverty stricken waste land within a year.

You Marxists should be happy. You did it. Killed America. Congrats

:TH_WAY~113:

Nah. Americans are notoriously slow to anger.

But when they blow up, they wipe the slate clean.

Will be overturned. Trump is well within his authority.

A nickel short and a day late. Tens of millions of illegals already here. Today this is no longer America.
What good would a 20 foot solid wall across the entire border do at this point?
As soon as the Left regains power they'll just build bridges over it or knock it down.

It really is too late.

Another Obama’s judge shop designed solely to disrupt. No legal basis and will not be upheld.

Another Obama’s judge shop designed solely to disrupt. No legal basis and will not be upheld.

Even if it's not upheld......there has been no significant wall built since Trump took office and there will not be.

It's all a show designed to keep us distracted from reality. The Powers That Be do not want a wall. Therefore there will be no wall.
Same as in the UK.....The wise Brits, they want Brexit but the powers that be said NO.

Even if it's not upheld......there has been no significant wall built since Trump took office and there will not be.

It's all a show designed to keep us distracted from reality. The Powers That Be do not want a wall. Therefore there will be no wall.
Same as in the UK.....The wise Brits, they want Brexit but the powers that be said NO.
A decent, non emotionally distraught rebuttal. I knew it could happen someday.

Eh? Details please.

Billy,
PLEASE show me where We The People have in ANY WAY made any significant move to change things.
Trump is a NewYork Democrat. That one's on us.

We haven't marched on washington in spite of all the injustice.
Why do you keep believing there's some magical reprieve on the horizon?

If We The People aren't willing to do what the Founding Fathers said would be necessary in times like this.....you really think the government is going to fix itself?

Eh? Details please.

Billy,
PLEASE show me where We The People have in ANY WAY made any significant move to change things.
Trump is a NewYork Democrat. That one's on us.

We haven't marched on washington in spite of all the injustice.
Why do you keep believing there's some magical reprieve on the horizon?

If We The People aren't willing to do what the Founding Fathers said would be necessary in times like this.....you really think the government is going to fix itself?

A non-answer.

Should the Americans decide they've had enough, do you honestly think the government could stop them?

Give me the numbers to support your contention.

A non-answer.
Should the Americans decide they've had enough, do you honestly think the government could stop them?
Give me the numbers to support your contention.

Billy, I like your faith. Keep it.

But that's my point. I do not believe that Americans, at least not in anywhere near sufficient numbers, have it in them to do anything.
They will continue to do nothing right to the bitter end. It's just the nature of the beast.

Maybe you live in an isolated enclave of Patriots who talk the talk but really, the government has far more firepower and the power of technology, law enforcement and military.
Some might resist but most will comply. Again, human nature.

Can you cite some examples of how Americans have shown a willingness to fight back? I haven't even seen any significant protests. How come millions of people haven't already said "enough" and marched on Washington? What are they waiting for?

I don't have the answers, but I do see the lack of willingness to defend the Constitution. That's painfully obvious.

All that was required for evil men to prevail, was for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

‘Gillam cited the separation of powers between the Legislative and Executive branches outlined in the Constitution, and particularly Congress's power of the purse, in making that determination.

“The position that when Congress declines the Executive’s request to appropriate funds, the Executive nonetheless may simply find a way to spend those funds ‘without Congress’ does not square with fundamental separation of powers principles dating back to the earliest days of our Republic,” he wrote.’

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back