Coulter peddles New Yorker article about child actors at the border, tells Trump not to fall for it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is Alex Jones territory!

Coulter Warns Trump on Immigration, Border: 'Don't Fall for the Actor Children' | Breitbart

Df-zHQ_V4AAHowB.jpg

Ann needs to take some time off and concentrate on his failing looks. He is looking awfully haggard and beat up. Does he use meth?

Propaganda and emotion have greatly replaced discussion in American politics. It is so difficult for an objective person to get a handle on almost any issue, and this one is especially hard.
It doesn't seem that the numbers of immigrants involved is all that great compared to the size and population of America. It would seem that it is in America's interests to demonstrate an exemplary immigrant policy to the world. It seems entirely reasonable and even morally required that children be protected from any sort of trafficking and other abuse. Justifiable asylum should be granted. Purely illegal would-be entrants should be denied. A video of a kid crying is disturbing, but we see children having total breakdowns in grocery stores because Mom won't buy "Crittercrisps". Without full context, a video doesn't tell much.
A very tiny portion of the grotesquely bloated defense budget would take care of centers to keep asylum seekers in proper conditions. Accelerated judicial procedures and gene identification could be employed. Moreover, the entire problem could be dealt with in the countries of origin of these folks.
Dispassionate objectivity needs to be applied, not ideological dogma. It is evident to many of us that this automatic "right-left" duality that takes over every subject has got to stop.

Reporters have always played games like this. To make the stories "better", even if not to serve a political agenda.
Absolutely. The job is to sell either the news service, the paper, the magazine or the advertising. Then, there is selling one's capacities as reporter and advancing the career. We know this. It is obvious. Therefore, we cannot be surprised by it, nor reasonably expect it to change.
What could be done is to provide each media consumer a free apparatus for filtering this information. It would take the words and phrasing and analyse for content, rationality, appropriateness, etc. It would do this so rapidly as to be effectively instantaneous. It could interface digitally with computer keyboards.
We could call it a 'brain'.

Reporters have always played games like this. To make the stories "better", even if not to serve a political agenda.
Absolutely. The job is to sell either the news service, the paper, the magazine or the advertising. Then, there is selling one's capacities as reporter and advancing the career. We know this. It is obvious. Therefore, we cannot be surprised by it, nor reasonably expect it to change.
What could be done is to provide each media consumer a free apparatus for filtering this information. It would take the words and phrasing and analyse for content, rationality, appropriateness, etc. It would do this so rapidly as to be effectively instantaneous. It could interface digitally with computer keyboards.
LOL...yup---a good BS meter is important...my take on this..Coulter is peddling BS..while I'm sure that reporters are looking for the most heart-rending shots and soundbites..I doubt we have scripted 5 year old players.

Possible is not probable.

LOL...yup---a good BS meter is important...my take on this..Coulter is peddling BS..while I'm sure that reporters are looking for the most heart-rending shots and soundbites..I doubt we have scripted 5 year old players.

What about about scripted 12 year olds?

What about scripted 20 year olds claiming to be 15?

what if hillary could fly?

what if superman was a nazi?

what if hillary could fly?

what if superman was a nazi?

I asked first.

A case of the 'what if's', eh? You see, you have a predisposition to believe the worst..no matter how non-credible it may be---that short-circuits your BS meter.

Coulter is full of shit....just as those who claim that the Sandy Hook victims and parents were 'crisis actors'..just like those who apply that label to school shooting survivors that dare to go into the political arena and call for gun control.

Again..probable and possible are two very different words.

A case of the 'what if's', eh? You see, you have a predisposition to believe the worst..no matter how non-credible it may be---that short-circuits your BS meter.

Coulter is full of shit....just as those who claim that the Sandy Hook victims and parents were 'crisis actors'..just like those who apply that label to school shooting survivors that dare to go into the political arena and call for gun control.

Do you want uncontrolled immigration into this nation?

Absolutely not..I want highly controlled immigration into this nation..with an expanded worker visa and tight controls. I also want an end to all the partisan bickering and I'm willing to keep the DACA kids for that Reason. I want the 14th Amendment amended to end birthright citizenship.

I also want Trump to stop using kids for chips in his game with Congress. I'd end most political amnesty approvals for immigration..unless there are US interests served.

We are coming to a time where resources are going to increasingly drive the world politic..we need to get ready and make a stand.

But we don't have to be any more cruel about it than necessary..we need to change some laws though...and be able to just put illegal back on a plane--regardless of consequence...unless our interests are served, of course.

All that being said....I see no need to make up ill-thought out conspiracy BS to prove my points.

Can anyone spell.."State's Rights"??

How the worm is turning...as it becomes the Left that champions and uses State's rights..to block Trump.

The Right..seems they want a King...gotta admit..that is more ideologically sound..from a historical perspective...LOL!

Republican governors are also pulling troops and Republicans in Congress have had about as much of the images of 3 year old children screaming as their parents are ripped from them as they can stand. That is some Nazi shit which is directly in Trump's wheelhouse. He thinks the Nazis have 'some fine people'. Republicans know November is a few months away and all these images and sound bytes will be playing in political ads that will destroy their chances in Congressional races. As they should.

Do you believe that is the ONLY other option?

Forum List

Back