Coulter peddles New Yorker article about child actors at the border, tells Trump not to fall for it

"Wow. They can’t even interview me on THE CHILDREN -- their winningest issue -- without editing the tape." - Wacky Ann Coulter

Coulter is absolutely 100 percent right.

The truth behind this photo of an 'immigrant child' crying inside a cage - CNN

35050666_2064282013614545_1849759388374401024_n.jpg

^^^child actors. Or maybe you want to call them democrat slaves.

A viral photo of a child inside a cage is not from a detention facility

They round up a bunch of brown kids, make them pose in a cage, then circulate the images and pretend we're caging children..when of course they are the ones doing it.

They round up a bunch of brown kids, make them pose in a cage, then circulate the images and pretend we're caging children..when of course they are the ones doing it.
Nope..a staged photo at an event on June 10th...not kids rounded up at the border and given signs and scripts...as Coulter alleges....still deceptive...and dishonest..in the tweets and retweeting--just goes to show that the left wingnutz are just as bad as the Right wingnutz when it come to swallowing anything that the net vomits out.

Nope..a staged photo at an event on June 10th...not kids rounded up at the border and given signs and scripts...as Coulter alleges....still deceptive...and dishonest..in the tweets and retweeting--just goes to show that the left wingnutz are just as bad as the Right wingnutz when it come to swallowing anything that the net vomits out.

Lol.

You disgusting baby killers...seriously, Coulter is like an angel from heaven compared to any baby killing leftist pedos I've ever come across on here.

She uses hyperbole and other parts of speech I'm sure you have no familiarity with.

But I think I can pretty safely say you are lying about what she said anyway. Cuz that's all you filthy swine ever do. Lie and whack off and work hard to protect the child sex trafficking industry.

BTW those are *indigenous* kids...that means they're illegals cuz they aren't native to the US. They literally have been picked up from the border and then paraded around and moved in and out of cages at the behest of their owners/parents/handlers/democrats.

Cuz that's what you guys do. You use children for profit and fun.

We said when Obama demanded we let DACA criminals loose that his plan for our border was nothing more than a way to get human traffickers on both sides of our borders in order to facilitate child sex trafficking.

And look where we are now. The left is whining that we're protecting children from sex traffickers, while at the same time pretending there is no sex trafficking going on.

You people are worthless and we need to cull you.

Last edited:

Lol.

You disgusting baby killers...seriously, Coulter is like an angel from heaven compared to any baby killing leftist pedos I've ever come across on here.

She uses hyperbole and other parts of speech I'm sure you have no familiarity with.

But I think I can pretty safely say you are lying about what she said anyway. Cuz that's all you filthy swine ever do. Lie and whack off and work hard to protect the child sex trafficking industry.

BTW those are *indigenous* kids...that means they're illegals cuz they aren't native to the US. They literally have been picked up from the border and then paraded around and moved in and out of cages at the behest of their owners/parents/handlers/democrats.

We said when Obama demanded we let DACA criminals loose that his plan for our border was nothing more than a way to get human traffickers on both sides of our borders in order to facilitate child sex trafficking.

And look where we are now. The left is whining that we're protecting children from sex traffickers, while at the same time pretending there is no sex trafficking going on.

Wow! Get help now! I wonder if you really believe this tripe..or is it just net hyperbole--cause if I ever heard someone in the RW talk like that...I notify someone...seriously.

Lol.

Wow! Get help now! I wonder if you really believe this tripe..or is it just net hyperbole--cause if I ever heard someone in the RW talk like that...I notify someone...seriously.

I believe it 100 percent.

Luckily, I'm not pro-death penalty.

But I have no problem with slaughtering the enemies of mankind in war.

Forum List

Back