Why is this OK for Biden's home but not for the Southern Border?

The Southern border already has a fenced and a wall, duh.
Really? Tell that to the farmer/ranchers that live on the border!
bordertrash.png

Remember how the leftists used to say "ah, WALLS DON"T WORK!"? :auiqs.jpg:

They still doing that? I worry about them, it's as though the left elite have sucked out all their brains, fucking vampires.
Don't you have a wall around your house?

Are you truly that dumb?
And my simple answer is OF course you idiot!
The Great Wall of China/Length over 13,171 miles in length.
Great Wall of China, extensive bulwark erected in ancient China, one of the largest building-construction projects ever undertaken.
GEEZ how dumb are you?

Provides "privacy"? From what? Do you realize how dumb your comment is?
Do you live in an apartment? Privacy to dine outdoors or have coffee in your night gown..

Would yo be wanting to do the same if these people were Irish?
ABSOLUTELY! I have a relative from Ukraine that came to the USA in the late 1990s and she became an American after following these steps....LEGALLY
The naturalization process
Step 1: Application for naturalization. ...
Step 2: Biometrics appointment. ...
Step 3: Citizenship interview and exam.
Step 4: Oath of Allegiance.
On average, it takes 18 months to 24 months to complete the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen.

Any person that wants to come into the USA LEGALLY, goes through above steps !

ABSOLUTELY! I have a relative from Ukraine that came to the USA in the late 1990s and she became an American after following these steps....LEGALLY
The naturalization process
Step 1: Application for naturalization. ...
Step 2: Biometrics appointment. ...
Step 3: Citizenship interview and exam.
Step 4: Oath of Allegiance.
On average, it takes 18 months to 24 months to complete the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen.

Any person that wants to come into the USA LEGALLY, goes through above steps !
Not exactly according to US law.

I truly don't understand people favoring migrants breaking the laws, reasoning other than Illegal migrants are most often going to vote for Democrats is the ONLY reason a Democrat would as Biden "encourage a surge to the border"!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

FACT:
Congressional and Electoral College apportionment is based on the number of residents, as determined by the Census.
Currently, Census includes illegal aliens and other noncitizens as residents.
Consequently, a state can gain extra congressional districts and representation in Congress thanks to the presence of a large population that isn’t legally allowed to vote. Since the number of congressional seats is limited to 435, this additional representation comes at the expense of other states.

No they don't. Walls work at keeping people IN, like prison walls. And look how high they are, and there are guards towers every few feet.

$50 billion to build it, and then there's the cost of maintenance. The $50 billion would be better spent on getting WIFI to the flyover states so they can attract 21st century manufacturing and bussiness to their states.
Walls are a deterrent. We see people walking in now with an uncompleted wall. All I ask is put all of the illegals in pure Prog areas. Then go from there. You are converting red states to blue. It's not rocket science. You will learn that getting the power is different than having it after a while. You must keep your politics, or it freezes up. It goes so far though it is like you are on an acid trip. We are at the point where all Caucasians not agreeing are White Nationalists and Christians are spoken by some Progs as to be put into camps. The costs you typed we had no issue sending to Ukraine. We left more than that in Afghanistan on Joe's great escape.

Or -

You know that the border wall actually helps lower the number of criminal aliens entering the country.
It's this one.
That goes against your ideology.
How’d that wall on the North side of Gaza work out?

How’d that wall on the North side of Gaza work out?

You idiots are now equating poor women and children just seeking a better life in the US with an extremely well funded governmental/military whose charter and purpose is the elimination of all Jews.
The twists you all will do to push your narrative.

Forum List

Back