Should the spraying of chemtrails be stopped?

Should the spraying of chemtrails be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
I feel that the spraying of chemtrails is not in the best interest but a detriment tothe American people. Please indicate whether you thing they should be stopped or not.

What is this spraying of chemtrails of which you speak?

According to several paranoid conspiracy theorists, "chemtrails" look like contrails but they are intentionally created by unknown people to poison us with unknown chemicals...

This thread is in the wrong forum...

What is this spraying of chemtrails of which you speak?

According to several paranoid conspiracy theorists, "chemtrails" look like contrails but they are intentionally created by unknown people to poison us with unknown chemicals...

This thread is in the wrong forum...
Not anymore. That was fast. Now Dale can find it.

Chemtrails give me a hard-on

Every time my wife sees one, she runs and hides

Last edited:
I feel that the spraying of chemtrails is not in the best interest but a detriment tothe American people. Please indicate whether you thing they should be stopped or not.

You're right, that dihydrogen monoxide can kill you.

In sufficient quantities... the deaths from dihydrogen monoxide seem to increase in the summer months...

If you inhale a few ounces into your lungs...….dead.
Little kids are more at risk.

Bastards!!!

Agreed. It is very deadly! It can suffocate you if you get too much!

They've been spraying this garbage for so long, my body is almost 60% dihydrogen monoxide.

I have to live with this poison, I'll never get it out of my body.

Who can I sue?

They've been spraying this garbage for so long, my body is almost 60% dihydrogen monoxide.

Who can I sue?
I pee the stuff

If it would stop people like you from being born I’m all for it

Who can I sue?
I pee the stuff

You poor guy.
Monsanto?

It would have to have started at some point before it could be stopped.

Forum List

Back