Serial Killer nearly became president. Clinton body count documentary

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Oh and for all you Clinton lovers who hate the truth and are just going to throw one liner insults in defeat and claim I am a Trump supporter,dont even get started,.I have made NUMEROUS threads that have exposed his corruption as well.

another great one that needs to be looked at as well.

Just about everybody I have known is dead does that make me a serial killer?

ah come on now mr tax man,you know better.you sound like the same brainwashed reaganut lovers who were on a deserted island during the reagan years who have been brainwashed by the corrupt CIA controlled media and our corrupt school system unable to deal with reality how reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has contiuned and expanded on who act like he was a great man like martin luther king or something even though he sold americans down the drain.:abgg2q.jpg: you must be one of the brainwashed sheep who think the democrats can do no wrong and are in denial mode that both parties are corrupt,that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.

every thinking american who has done research KNOWS about the clinton crime family and their connections to high ranking criminals around the world.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

funny that you said that after i took you to school with those two videos and you did not watch and look at the evidence:rolleyes: Now that troll SHILLIAN,i would totally expect that from HER,but not you.:rolleyes:

.sure glad you are not my lawyer the way you dismiss the evidence.you would lose every case for me in court. that is a good imitation of all the trolls who came on my "The rothechilds plan to burn down california thread" how within SECONDS of me creating the thread, they called me a loon automatically without looking at the evidence :rolleyes: Just ASSUMING i was wrong cause they THINK they are right cause they cant believe something like that could happen,only judging the evidence by the thread title which is the EXACT SAME THING you are doing now.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
its totally flabbaergasting how the sheep all these years later wont look at the evidence that compared to the Clintons,Charles Manson has nothing on them compared to THEIR murders they are linked to. Only reason THEY do not have life sentences as manson does is there is one different law for us than there is politicians ESPECIALLY presidents. after all has a president EVER gone to jail before? exactly,i thought so.checkmate.:iyfyus.jpg:oh and nether has a former first lady either.:D dont shills like SHILLIAN ever get tired of their constant ass beatings they suffer from me here?:iyfyus.jpg:

The Bushs are linked to many murders as well but they were not sloppy about it as Clinton was is why its not near as well known about him as it is on the clintons.

To me it was surreal that Hillary even ran for president. After eight sordid years of scandals, coverups, and numerous serious crimes that they got away with....she must be a sociopath to try to get back into the White House... she clearly has zero shame. Hillary is a criminal, as is her husband, and unfortunately many Americans have no idea, because the media doesn't report these things, it takes people doing their own research.

And I'm not saying this because I'm "on the other side" – I think both parties are corrupt. I'm saying this because I've done the research. Back in the late 90's for about 10 years I had a website devoted to exposing the Clintons and all of their scandals and crimes.

There are so many people who had dirt on the Clintons, and were either going to come out and say something about it, or testify, etc... but ended up dead. Either with a gunshot wound to the back of their head then called a "suicide" (Arkancide), or "accidents", unsolved murders, etc. There are way too many documented incidents for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to say is "coincidence."

As I said on the other thread, it is mind-boggling to me that anyone would be foolish enough to support Hillary. Not only is she as corrupt as it gets, but she's a bloodthirsty warmonger, and funded by the same corporate interests that fund Republican candidates. LA RAM is right. (At least on this topic.) :)

image.jpg GettyImages-151488271-1160x654.jpg Hillary-Clinton-appears-to-have-ditched-.jpg

Forum List

Back