Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

Ariux I have some devastating news for you. Jesus was a devout practicing JEW. He lived and died as a barmitzvahed, circumcised, yamaka wearing Jew.

Another Jew that changed the world. Unfortunately fuckup nincompoops like you came along and twisted the reform Judaism he preached.

Last edited:
Ariux -

Try Galations 3:28

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Maybe you missed the ending clause of that verse. It doesn't apply to all people, but only to those in Christ Jesus. That excludes unbelieving Jews. And, in Christ, there are no Jews.

Ok, try Romans 10:12 -

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

Or for you, perhaps 1 John 29 -

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

You're not paying attention, but have repeated the error I have already pointed out. Your verses apply only to Christians-to-Christian relations. Israel is a militantly anti-Christian country, even though Christians are paying their bills.

You can't find what you're looking for because the Bible doesn't teach it.

99.99% of Jews are Zionist. The rest aren't real Jews. .

Really?

So anyone who disagrees with you isn't a real Jew?

Strange when we consider people like Hannah Arendt:

"In her critique of Fascism as well as in her scepticism towards Zionism, she clearly opposes those disparate forms of the nation-state that rely on nationalism and create massive statelessness and destitution. Paradoxically, and perhaps shrewdly, the terms in which Arendt criticised Fascism came to inform her criticisms of Zionism, though she did not and would not conflate the two."

Judith Butler reviews

Or people like Judith Butler...

Even if one believed that criticisms of Israel are by and large heard as anti-semitic (by Jews, anti-semites, or people who could be described as neither), it would become the responsibility of all of us to change the conditions of reception so that the public might begin to distinguish between criticism of Israel and a hatred of Jews.

Judith Butler · No, it

And my point is not to say simply Jews are obligated to criticize Israel, although in fact I think they are, we are. Given that Israel acts within the name of the Jewish people and casts itself as the legitimate representative of the Jewish people, there is a question of what is done in the name of the Jewish people, and so all the more reason to reclaim that tradition and ethics in favor of another politics.

Judith Butler, "Is Judaism Zionism?  Religious Sources for the Critique of Violence"

Both Arendt and Butler are great writers and great Jewish writers, and well worth reading.

You're not paying attention, but have repeated the error I have already pointed out. Your verses apply only to Christians-to-Christian relations. Israel is a militantly anti-Christian country, even though Christians are paying their bills.

And any Jew can become a Christian, right?

And Jewish people were also made in God's image, were they not?

99.99% of Jews are Zionist. The rest aren't real Jews. .

Really?

So anyone who disagrees with you isn't a real Jew?

Strange when we consider people like Hannah Arendt:

"In her critique of Fascism as well as in her scepticism towards Zionism, she clearly opposes those disparate forms of the nation-state that rely on nationalism and create massive statelessness and destitution. Paradoxically, and perhaps shrewdly, the terms in which Arendt criticised Fascism came to inform her criticisms of Zionism, though she did not and would not conflate the two."

Judith Butler reviews

Or people like Judith Butler...

Even if one believed that criticisms of Israel are by and large heard as anti-semitic (by Jews, anti-semites, or people who could be described as neither), it would become the responsibility of all of us to change the conditions of reception so that the public might begin to distinguish between criticism of Israel and a hatred of Jews.

Judith Butler · No, it

And my point is not to say simply Jews are obligated to criticize Israel, although in fact I think they are, we are. Given that Israel acts within the name of the Jewish people and casts itself as the legitimate representative of the Jewish people, there is a question of what is done in the name of the Jewish people, and so all the more reason to reclaim that tradition and ethics in favor of another politics.

Judith Butler, "Is Judaism Zionism? *Religious Sources for the Critique of Violence"

Both Arendt and Butler are great writers and great Jewish writers, and well worth reading.
You're not paying attention again. Firstly I said vast overwhelming majority of Jews like 99% are Zionist. Secondly, what would you know? You're not Jewish nor are you an authority on the faith. Thirdly you are admitting that you are anti Zionist, better be careful before you stick your foot further in your mouth.

And any Jew can become a Christian, right?

And Jewish people were also made in God's image, were they not?
Geez, Christians are paying Israel's bills...you hear something new everyday. Is this the crap you and your KKK friends talk about all the time? What fun. I wish I had a camera and could record you guys. It would have been a comedy smash hit. Like those scenes in that "Zohan" movie.

Roudy -

Please read the comments by Arendt and Butler and respond accordingly to the content of their comments.

Somehow I think they may be slightly more informed about Zionism than you are.

btw. And no, I am not anti-Zionist.

Roudy -

Please read the comments by Arendt and Butler and respond accordingly to the content of their comments.

You're just a pathological liar and a fraud.

Roudy -

No thanks, I'll stick to what Martin Luther King said. Anti Zionsim is a form of anti semetism. And people like Ariux prove that to be so true. Criticizing Israel is not anti Zionism. There is plenty of that inside Isrsel itself, just like any democratic country, there is always squabbling between various parties. Anti Zionism means they are against the concept of of Jews having their own homeland in Israel, the ancient land of their ancestors. Huge difference.

I don't blame Ariux, as we can clearly see, it's a victim of hateful religious teachings, shitty upbringing and garbage environment. I bet it went to a religious school where it was taught that Jews are evil. These types actually think they're paving their own way to heaven by hating, and if they can, like the Inquisitors, killing Jews. They are no different than a member of Hamas or Taliban and those that support their ideology.

Last edited:
Roudy -

It's interesting to see that you refuse to read two of the most noted Jewish scholars of the past century.

Perhaps you are anti-Semitic?

Roudy -

It's interesting to see that you refuse to read two of the most noted Jewish scholars of the past century.

Perhaps you are anti-Semitic?
It's interesting that you quote only people that are anti Israel.

Roudy -

I quoted them because you claimed they didn't exist.

They do exist - and yet you refuse to listen to them.

Why is it you refuse to read the work of two Jewish scholars the entire world considers leaders in their fields?

I understand that Christian doctrine teaches us that all people will be equal in the kingdom of heaven. Of did you notice Jesus singling people out based on their race?

For secular reasons, I oppose the racist and hostile state of Israel. As a Christian, I must also oppose Israel. God destroyed Judea because the Jews killed Jesus. An attempt to restore the state of Israel is an attempt to defy God, like building the Tower of Babble. God won't tolerate it for long, and in the meantime, Israel will not have peace.

Jews have no part in the Kingdom of Heaven.

You are only saying that because you don't know any Jews personally.

Many of my people are expecting a sure safe place in heaven, not because of them being Jews, but because of them being noble and kind people.

You can be a Christian but a poor excuse of a human being. You won't be saved from being punished, simply because you think you do something in name of Christ.

Last edited:
Roudy -

I quoted them because you claimed they didn't exist.

They do exist - and yet you refuse to listen to them.

Why is it you refuse to read the work of two Jewish scholars the entire world considers leaders in their fields?
Shadap asshole, there ya go lying again. I said vast overwhelming majority of Jews support Israel and its right to exist.

Rouidy -

You claimed that 99.9% of Jews are Zionists - which is clearly a gross exaggeration.

You also said that any Jew who is not a Zionist is not a real Jew - strange then that two of the most noted Jewish writers/thinkers of the past century disagree with you.

Could it be that you know absolutely nothing about Judaism or Zionism?

Forum List

Back