Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

Rouidy -

You claimed that 99.9% of Jews are Zionists - which is clearly a gross exaggeration.

You also said that any Jew who is not a Zionist is not a real Jew - strange then that two of the most noted Jewish writers/thinkers of the past century disagree with you.

Could it be that you know absolutely nothing about Judaism or Zionism?
You don't count, you aren't Jewish, nor have you been around Jews, nor are you familiar enough with the religion. Love for Israel has run through the blood of every real Jew from the time Moses and his tribe set foot in Israel and it has never left.

Dogs will be peeing on the Islamo Nazis and neo Nazis anti Israel posters graves many generations from now, and Israel will still be standing strong and successful and prosperous as ever. Israel is here to stay.

Rouidy -

You claimed that 99.9% of Jews are Zionists - which is clearly a gross exaggeration.

You also said that any Jew who is not a Zionist is not a real Jew - strange then that two of the most noted Jewish writers/thinkers of the past century disagree with you.

Could it be that you are just a fraud?

You don't count, you aren't Jewish, nor have you been around Jews, nor are you familiar enough with the religion. y.

I think it is fairly clear that you aren't any of those things either....but at least I've been to the country!

Maybe you have and maybe you haven't. You're such a fraud it's difficult to tell what is reality and fiction with you.

Rouidy -

You don't count, you aren't Jewish, nor have you been around Jews, nor are you familiar enough with the religion. Love for Israel has run through the blood of every real Jew from the time Moses and his tribe set foot in Israel and it has never left.

Dogs will be peeing on the Islamo Nazis and neo Nazis anti Israel posters graves many generations from now, and Israel will still be standing strong and successful and prosperous as ever. Israel is here to stay.

Love for Israel has run through the blood of every real Jew from the time Moses and his tribe set foot in Israel and it has never left.

Then why did that desire lay dormant for thousands of years?

Ariux I have some devastating news for you. Jesus was a devout practicing JEW. He lived and died as a barmitzvahed, circumcised, yamaka wearing Jew.

Another Jew that changed the world. Unfortunately fuckup nincompoops like you came along and twisted the reform Judaism he preached.

...yamaka wearing Jew.

Shouldn't that be yarmulke?

You are an expert on Judaism, indeed.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Roudy -

I quoted them because you claimed they didn't exist.

They do exist - and yet you refuse to listen to them.

Why is it you refuse to read the work of two Jewish scholars the entire world considers leaders in their fields?
Shadap asshole, there ya go lying again. I said vast overwhelming majority of Jews support Israel and its right to exist.

...Israel and its right to exist.

Where does Israel have a right to exist? Which Israel has that right?

The one on the 1947 proposed borders?
The one on the 1949 armistice lines?
The one inside the wall?
The Eretz Yisrael inside all of historic Palestine?
The Eretz Yisrael that includes parts of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt?
The one that has no land or borders? (the present one)

Where? Which one?

Shithead, just because your Jews are on welfare doesn't mean their critics are.
Jews on Welfare? Did you actually document this rare find?

I'm so glad you post on this board Ariux, to show everybody that the "base support" among non Muslims is comprised mostly of Nazi White Supremacist lunatics like yourself. Your posts actually create more support for Israel than you can imagine.

Keep it up, Israel is counting on you!

Its true.

Look it up.

Jews are on welfare, food stamps, and live in the projects? who would have thought? :cuckoo:

Ariux I have some devastating news for you. Jesus was a devout practicing JEW. He lived and died as a barmitzvahed, circumcised, yamaka wearing Jew.

Another Jew that changed the world. Unfortunately fuckup nincompoops like you came along and twisted the reform Judaism he preached.

...yamaka wearing Jew.

This is very, very funny!

Perhaps Roudy meant that Jesus rode a Yamaha?

Jews on Welfare? Did you actually document this rare find?

I'm so glad you post on this board Ariux, to show everybody that the "base support" among non Muslims is comprised mostly of Nazi White Supremacist lunatics like yourself. Your posts actually create more support for Israel than you can imagine.

Keep it up, Israel is counting on you!

Its true.

Look it up.

Jews are on welfare, food stamps, and live in the projects? who would have thought? :cuckoo:

A few billion a year plus other perks.

Yeah, they live on the mooch.

Rouidy -

Love for Israel has run through the blood of every real Jew from the time Moses and his tribe set foot in Israel and it has never left.

Then why did that desire lay dormant for thousands of years?
It never lay dormant, douchebag. When a groom marries, he swears and oath never to forget Jerusalem and the laws of Moses. When a Jew dies, he / she is buried facing Israel, when Jews pray, it is always facing Jerusalem. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You cannot separate Judaism from Israel. It's like separating Christianity from Jesus or the Vatican from Cathoicism. In all my life I have yet to meet a Jew that's "anti Zionist". A few mutants do not mean anything. I think my number is pretty close to the truth. Yes, vast overwhelming majority of Jews are Zionists.

...yamaka wearing Jew.

This is very, very funny!

Perhaps Roudy meant that Jesus rode a Yamaha?
It sure is because you're suck a fucking ignorant moron that you dont know that it can also be spelled Yamaka.

Jesus was a Jew that came from a 100% Jewish background and family.

Now eat some more shit if you don't like it.

Last edited:
In all my life I have yet to meet a Jew that's "anti Zionist". A few mutants do not mean anything. I think my number is pretty close to the truth. .

What utter nonsense...how can you post this garbage?

I just presented you with two high profile Jews who are not Zionists, and you refused to read their comments!!

So sure you don't know - but only because you don't want to know!

Jesus was the Son of God, is he jewish too?

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back