Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

Partition has always been the problem. It has never been the solution. Partition has been on the table for over 70 years and every year we get farther away from that as a solution.

As you seem to have once again forgotten, partition has not only been on the table:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

As you seem to have once again forgotten, Israel sits inside Palestine with no land of its own.

Only in your wet dream, Princess. Israel exists as a nation, "Palestine," as even you may one day realize, does not.

If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

Can any state thrive when it does not have contigious borders?
There are 26 Arab / Muslim nations in the world, most of them corrupt, barbaric, backwards-ass shitholes of intolerance and terrorism. Do we need another terrorist Muslim state?

No need to answer.

I don't think any who uses the phrase "God damned Jews" can be considered tolerant.

God has damned the Jews. That's why they went for nearly 2000 years without a state. And, it's why Israel can have no peace as long as it exists, which won't be long in the big picture. It's punishment for killing Jesus. My belief that Jews should be allowed to exist as equals under the law in Israel is a huge amount of tolerance.

I have no problem with the idea of one state with equal rights for all, but I don't think it is practical.

If equality under the law with Jews in Israel isn't practical, then the existence of Israel isn't practical.

As you seem to have once again forgotten, partition has not only been on the table:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

As you seem to have once again forgotten, Israel sits inside Palestine with no land of its own.

Only in your wet dream, Princess. Israel exists as a nation, "Palestine," as even you may one day realize, does not.

David Ben-Gurion admitted in 1956 that the Jews had stolen the Palestinians land, Ben-Gurion stated:

" I don't understand your optimism,' Ben Gurion declared ' Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel.This is natural:we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us (so the invisible man that lives in the sky or on the mountain, take your pick, is a real estate agent?), but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel (not if you're emigrating from another country), it's true (No it's not), but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism ( and there's been anti-Gentilism also), the Nazis ,Hitler, Auschwitz (?), but was that their fault? (NO!) They only see one thing:we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance.So it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out" (Yes, Stealing peoples land and destroying their homes and treating them like shit has a tendency to foster hatred)

source: D.Ben-Gurion, quoted in: N.Goldmann, The Jewish Paradox, Grosset & Dunlap, New York, (1978), page 99.

The racist Jews would have an easy time deceiving Gentiles who are deliberately raised in ignorance.The Bolsheviks tried very hard to keep the Peoples of the Soviet Union from discovering the true nature of life in the West and Jewish organizations are now imposing Soviet style restrictions on the people of the West.The American news media keeps the American People in ignorance of world events and disproportionately focuses attention on Israel and does so with a heavily pro-Israeli bias.Many of those same Americans who criticized the Soviets for submitting to such autocratic and oppressive tactics sheepishly laud those oppressing them today in America.

The genocidal Zionists justify their inhuman actions as manifestations of the Messianic myth of hevlei Mashiah, or "the birth pangs of the Messiah" They believe it is alright to mass murder fellow Jews and the rest of humanity, because it will supposedly hasten the Messianic Era, in which the Jewish "remnant", or "the Elect" will enslave the rest of humanity and then exterminate it. In Biblical prophecy, the "remnant" will be those Jews who convert to Christianity and rule the world from Zion, see: Isaiah 1:9; 6:9-13; 10:20-22; 11:11-12; 17:6; 37:31-33;41:9;42; 43 44; 59:20-21. Ezekial 20:38; 25:14; 37 Daniel 12:1, 10 Amos 9:8-10. Obadiah 1:18. Micah 5:8. Matthew 24. Romans 9:27-28;11:1-5, 17, 26-27.

Racist Jews have succeeded in creating the "Jewish State" through these means, through the "Holocaust" and ask their fellow Jews, especially those who dominate the mass media, to conceal the Jewish genocide of the Palestinians, and to call those who object to it, "anti-Semites".Preterist Christians, in contrast to Dispensationalist Christians, believe that the prophecies of the Old Testament have already been fulfilled and do not wish to make themselves the slaves of Jewish tyrants.Since the Jews' messianic myth will never be fulfilled, they will forever trouble the world and justify their villiany as heslei Mashiah.

David Ben-Gurion admitted in 1956 that the Jews had stolen the Palestinians land, Ben-Gurion stated:

" I don't understand your optimism,' Ben Gurion declared ' Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel.This is natural:we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us (so the invisible man that lives in the sky or on the mountain, take your pick, is a real estate agent?), but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel (not if you're emigrating from another country), it's true (No it's not), but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism ( and there's been anti-Gentilism also), the Nazis ,Hitler, Auschwitz (?), but was that their fault? (NO!) They only see one thing:we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance.So it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out" (Yes, Stealing peoples land and destroying their homes and treating them like shit has a tendency to foster hatred)

source: D.Ben-Gurion, quoted in: N.Goldmann, The Jewish Paradox, Grosset & Dunlap, New York, (1978), page 99.

The racist Jews would have an easy time deceiving Gentiles who are deliberately raised in ignorance.The Bolsheviks tried very hard to keep the Peoples of the Soviet Union from discovering the true nature of life in the West and Jewish organizations are now imposing Soviet style restrictions on the people of the West.The American news media keeps the American People in ignorance of world events and disproportionately focuses attention on Israel and does so with a heavily pro-Israeli bias.Many of those same Americans who criticized the Soviets for submitting to such autocratic and oppressive tactics sheepishly laud those oppressing them today in America.

The genocidal Zionists justify their inhuman actions as manifestations of the Messianic myth of hevlei Mashiah, or "the birth pangs of the Messiah" They believe it is alright to mass murder fellow Jews and the rest of humanity, because it will supposedly hasten the Messianic Era, in which the Jewish "remnant", or "the Elect" will enslave the rest of humanity and then exterminate it. In Biblical prophecy, the "remnant" will be those Jews who convert to Christianity and rule the world from Zion, see: Isaiah 1:9; 6:9-13; 10:20-22; 11:11-12; 17:6; 37:31-33;41:9;42; 43 44; 59:20-21. Ezekial 20:38; 25:14; 37 Daniel 12:1, 10 Amos 9:8-10. Obadiah 1:18. Micah 5:8. Matthew 24. Romans 9:27-28;11:1-5, 17, 26-27.

Racist Jews have succeeded in creating the "Jewish State" through these means, through the "Holocaust" and ask their fellow Jews, especially those who dominate the mass media, to conceal the Jewish genocide of the Palestinians, and to call those who object to it, "anti-Semites".Preterist Christians, in contrast to Dispensationalist Christians, believe that the prophecies of the Old Testament have already been fulfilled and do not wish to make themselves the slaves of Jewish tyrants.Since the Jews' messianic myth will never be fulfilled, they will forever trouble the world and justify their villiany as heslei Mashiah.

It's obvious you aren't lucid enough to have authored that bigoted screed. Any chance you will credit the actual author, Naziboy?

It's obvious you aren't lucid enough to have authored that bigoted screed. Any chance you will credit the actual author, Naziboy?
He was obviously feeding on this composte provided by his favorite Neo Nazi website, when suddenly, in a flash of brilliance, he thought it would be a good idea to copy and paste the same poop that he consumes regularly on this board.

Do we need another terrorist Muslim state?

It's not about what you need or want, Roudy.

It's about the Palestinian and Israeli peoples, like the Kurd, the Shan, the Tibetans and East Timorese want and deserve and need.

And somehow I think if you went to Dubai or Bahrain or Kuwait, you wouldn't think of them as being so "ass-backward".

I know many people support a single state, but I don't see how a single state can guarantee the safety of either group. Can you imagine a town like Jerusalem with Jews and Palestinians living happily side by side on the same street? They'd be at each other's throats within hours, and civil war would result.

Which the Palestinians would lose.

Every other country in the world is expected to keep the peace between diverse ethnicities within their boarders. There's hardly even a difference between Palestinians and Jews. They're racially indistinguishable and neither eat pork.

That's the only difference that comes up to your mind?

:cuckoo:

Palestinians and Jews may look alike to us, but they are separated from each other by thouands of years of ill-will, and saying they look similar does not make them any more able to live next door to each other in peace.

Most countries are racially diverse, but not all countries are tolerant of other religions or ethnicities, unfortunately. You aren't tolerant yourself, so are hardly in a position to expect other people to be so.

If you want Israelis to be more tolerant towards others - perhaps start by being more tolerant of Israelis.

Israeli Arabs already do live fairly peacefully with Jews in Israel, in spite of the oppression they face. So, I don't think it's such a difficult thing, if the Jews are convinced to have an interest in doing it.

Christians get along okay with the Jews around the world, in spite of even longer length of time of hostilities and in spite of Christians having more reason to hate Jews than Muslims have to hate Jews.

You say I'm not tolerant, which just shows that you don't understand the meaning of the word. I think Jews and Palestinians should have one state, with equality under the law for all. You don't tolerate things you like, you tolerate things you don't like. I'm not boasting, as I don't think tolerance is such a virtue. I'm more tolerant than God, which isn't to say I'm better than God in any way. God has repeatedly punished the Jews, whom he has damned. He, not me.

God has damned the Jews? The pace between God and the Jews is eternal. Christians know it. The NT does not exist without the old one.

And what are the so many reasons Christians have to hate the Jews? If I am not mistaken, those were the Christians that were responsible for persecuting the Jews for centuries. Not the other way around.

Do we need another terrorist Muslim state?

It's not about what you need or want, Roudy.

It's about the Palestinian and Israeli peoples, like the Kurd, the Shan, the Tibetans and East Timorese want and deserve and need.

And somehow I think if you went to Dubai or Bahrain or Kuwait, you wouldn't think of them as being so "ass-backward".
We don't need another terrorist state led by Islamic Neanderthals. No thanks.

Roudy -

The self-determination of a people has less than nothing to do with what you think, or want or need.

The British violated the League of Nations covenant, its own mandate, and the Palestinians right to self determination.

Violating rights do not negate those rights and they do not expire with time.

And what are the so many reasons Christians have to hate the Jews? If I am not mistaken, those were the Christians that were responsible for persecuting the Jews for centuries. Not the other way around.

Jews killed Jesus, they crucified him. Now, we are called to love and not hate, but the facts are the facts, they are what they are. Sherri

Jews killed Jesus, they crucified him. Now, we are called to love and not hate, but the facts are the facts, they are what they are. Sherri

Firstly, I think you'll find it was Romans who ultimately authorised the death of Jesus, and secondly - surely Jesus was Jewish?

So we have a Roman ordering the death of a Jew - and you consider this the reason one or two nutcase Christian fanatics are anti-semitic.

To my mind all racial hatred against any group has a lot more to do with the nature of hature, not the victim of the hatred. If Some Christians hate Jews, then I think we can safely assume they aren't very Christian.

It's been over 2000 years. Get over it.

And don't you Christians said that Jesus sacrifized himself for humanity? Don't you say it's all God's plan?

:eusa_hand:

If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

Can any state thrive when it does not have contigious borders?

I'd have to say no.

My reasoning is based on the fact that they are Jordanians. When the land was taken from Jordan so the jews could have a country, the Pals tried to leave but the other Jordanians forced, literally them to stay. when they tried to go to other countries they were again forced back.

Before the jews Israel was a sandy crap hole. Now it's vibrant and full of life.

My vision of a Pal state looks like Yemen on a bad day.

I have to agree.

Palestinians and Jews may look alike to us, but they are separated from each other by thouands of years of ill-will, and saying they look similar does not make them any more able to live next door to each other in peace.

Most countries are racially diverse, but not all countries are tolerant of other religions or ethnicities, unfortunately. You aren't tolerant yourself, so are hardly in a position to expect other people to be so.

If you want Israelis to be more tolerant towards others - perhaps start by being more tolerant of Israelis.

Israeli Arabs already do live fairly peacefully with Jews in Israel, in spite of the oppression they face. So, I don't think it's such a difficult thing, if the Jews are convinced to have an interest in doing it.

Christians get along okay with the Jews around the world, in spite of even longer length of time of hostilities and in spite of Christians having more reason to hate Jews than Muslims have to hate Jews.

You say I'm not tolerant, which just shows that you don't understand the meaning of the word. I think Jews and Palestinians should have one state, with equality under the law for all. You don't tolerate things you like, you tolerate things you don't like. I'm not boasting, as I don't think tolerance is such a virtue. I'm more tolerant than God, which isn't to say I'm better than God in any way. God has repeatedly punished the Jews, whom he has damned. He, not me.

You are a sick fucking animal and a liar, all you do is spew hatred towards Blacks and Jews 24/7. I honestly would not piss on you if you were on fire you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Forum List

Back