Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

And what are the so many reasons Christians have to hate the Jews? If I am not mistaken, those were the Christians that were responsible for persecuting the Jews for centuries. Not the other way around.

Jews killed Jesus, they crucified him. Now, we are called to love and not hate, but the facts are the facts, they are what they are. Sherri

It's been over 2000 years. Get over it.

And don't you Christians said that Jesus sacrifized himself for humanity? Don't you say it's all God's plan?

:eusa_hand:

And the Jews still claim Palestine to be theirs.

If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

Can any state thrive when it does not have contigious borders?

I'd have to say no.

My reasoning is based on the fact that they are Jordanians. When the land was taken from Jordan so the jews could have a country, the Pals tried to leave but the other Jordanians forced, literally them to stay. when they tried to go to other countries they were again forced back.

Before the jews Israel was a sandy crap hole. Now it's vibrant and full of life.

My vision of a Pal state looks like Yemen on a bad day.

Before the jews Israel was a sandy crap hole. Now it's vibrant and full of life.

Before Israel there was one self sufficient country. Now we have two countries on welfare.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

And don't you Christians said that Jesus sacrifized himself for humanity? Don't you say it's all God's plan?

Jews are just as hostile to all men today as they were in the first century, when the Bible declared that they are hostile to all men, and our enemies.

Yeah, it's God's plan, but to Hell, literally, with the Jews for their part in it.

So this is that Christian tolerance we hear so much about?

Really, Ariux, this is just dumb, simpled minded anti-Semitism.

Only someone with shit for brains would claim Christianity is about tolerance.

And, only someone with shit for brains would claim that telling the truth about God's judgement against the Jews is "just dumb, simpled minded anti-Semitism."

And, only someone with shit for brains would claim that telling the truth about God's judgement against the Jews is "just dumb, simpled minded anti-Semitism."
Well there you have it, a Nazi fuckhead's version of the truth.

If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

Can any state thrive when it does not have contigious borders?

I'd have to say no.

My reasoning is based on the fact that they are Jordanians. When the land was taken from Jordan so the jews could have a country, the Pals tried to leave but the other Jordanians forced, literally them to stay. when they tried to go to other countries they were again forced back.

My vision of a Pal state looks like Yemen on a bad day.

Before Israel there was one self sufficient country. Now we have two countries on welfare.
Just because you're on welfare doesn't mean everybody else is.

Palestinians and Jews may look alike to us, but they are separated from each other by thouands of years of ill-will, and saying they look similar does not make them any more able to live next door to each other in peace.

Most countries are racially diverse, but not all countries are tolerant of other religions or ethnicities, unfortunately. You aren't tolerant yourself, so are hardly in a position to expect other people to be so.

If you want Israelis to be more tolerant towards others - perhaps start by being more tolerant of Israelis.

Israeli Arabs already do live fairly peacefully with Jews in Israel, in spite of the oppression they face. So, I don't think it's such a difficult thing, if the Jews are convinced to have an interest in doing it.

Christians get along okay with the Jews around the world, in spite of even longer length of time of hostilities and in spite of Christians having more reason to hate Jews than Muslims have to hate Jews.

You say I'm not tolerant, which just shows that you don't understand the meaning of the word. I think Jews and Palestinians should have one state, with equality under the law for all. You don't tolerate things you like, you tolerate things you don't like. I'm not boasting, as I don't think tolerance is such a virtue. I'm more tolerant than God, which isn't to say I'm better than God in any way. God has repeatedly punished the Jews, whom he has damned. He, not me.

You are a sick fucking animal and a liar, all you do is spew hatred towards Blacks and Jews 24/7. I honestly would not piss on you if you were on fire you fucking faggot piece of shit.
I wanted to shit on Ariux but I said why offend my shit?

Roudy -

The self-determination of a people has less than nothing to do with what you think, or want or need.

The British violated the League of Nations covenant, its own mandate, and the Palestinians right to self determination.

Violating rights do not negate those rights and they do not expire with time.
Yup. That would be what happened in Jordan. How many Palestinian states do we need to have? One in Israel, one in Lebanon, one in Egypt, and one in Syria? Do we really need to support the creation of a state led by an Al Queda like Terrorist organization called Hamas? If you answer yes to that you are out of your fucking mind.

Jews are just as hostile to all men today as they were in the first century, when the Bible declared that they are hostile to all men, and our enemies.

Yeah, it's God's plan, but to Hell, literally, with the Jews for their part in it.
Ariux is hostile to the environment. The fact that it even breaths is a total waste of valuable oxygen.

Shithead, just because your Jews are on welfare doesn't mean their critics are.
Jews on Welfare? Did you actually document this rare find?

I'm so glad you post on this board Ariux, to show everybody that the "base support" among non Muslims is comprised mostly of Nazi White Supremacist lunatics like yourself. Your posts actually create more support for Israel than you can imagine.

Keep it up, Israel is counting on you!

I'm so glad you post on this board Ariux, to show everybody that the "base support" among non Muslims is comprised mostly of Nazi White Supremacist lunatics like yourself. Your posts actually create more support for Israel than you can imagine.

Its true.

Look it up.

Its true.

Look it up.
Find it here , Tinny?

Israel

Its true.

Look it up.
Find it here , Tinny?

Israel

Then why is Israel always in congress with its hand out?

Its true.

Look it up.
Find it here , Tinny?

Israel
They're not. Blame it on ZOG and A.I.P.A.C. You always do.

You argue with my about biblical text which are not relevant to me as a Jew. Because the Torah says no such thing, niether did the prophets or the scriptures.

Unlike Christians and Muslims, we see the concept of "hell" as something deeper then the metaphor of fire and pain. So that is kinds meaningless to us, as well.

You are not a Christian, you sound more like a fanatic JW or a bigot. Niehter of which are real Christians.

Last edited:
Jews killed Jesus, they crucified him. Now, we are called to love and not hate, but the facts are the facts, they are what they are. Sherri

:eusa_hand:

And the Jews still claim Palestine to be theirs.

"Palestine" Is a Hebrew rooted word which means "invading".

And the Jewish claim on Israel is based more on HISTORY than religion.

and only someone with a shit for brain will pretend to speak in God's name. Youre no different then Bin Laden with your words.

Let god judge without pretending to take his place.

New Topics

Forum List

Back