Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

And what are the so many reasons Christians have to hate the Jews? If I am not mistaken, those were the Christians that were responsible for persecuting the Jews for centuries. Not the other way around.

Jews killed Jesus, they crucified him. Now, we are called to love and not hate, but the facts are the facts, they are what they are. Sherri

And that is the source of your hate for Jews? That some may have been complicit in the crucifiction of your God 2000 years ago? Wasn't His death and resurrection the basis of your beliefs? Wasn't He, in fact, a Rabbi and a Jew? Dayam, even the Church bagged your kind of thinking decades ago. What kind of Christian are you? The Nazi kind?

Jews killed Jesus, they crucified him. Now, we are called to love and not hate, but the facts are the facts, they are what they are. Sherri

Firstly, I think you'll find it was Romans who ultimately authorised the death of Jesus, and secondly - surely Jesus was Jewish?

So we have a Roman ordering the death of a Jew - and you consider this the reason one or two nutcase Christian fanatics are anti-semitic.

To my mind all racial hatred against any group has a lot more to do with the nature of hature, not the victim of the hatred. If Some Christians hate Jews, then I think we can safely assume they aren't very Christian.

But it's Sherri's excuse for her hate.

It's been over 2000 years. Get over it.

And don't you Christians said that Jesus sacrifized himself for humanity? Don't you say it's all God's plan?

:eusa_hand:

And the Jews still claim Palestine to be theirs.

"Palestine" Is a Hebrew rooted word which means "invading".

And the Jewish claim on Israel is based more on HISTORY than religion.

The Jews were not the first people in the holy land nor were they ever the only people there. There is no historic precedence for a Jewish state.

And don't you Christians said that Jesus sacrifized himself for humanity? Don't you say it's all God's plan?

Nah ... the Jews claim Israel is theirs:

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Nah ... the Jews claim Israel is theirs:

But it is still Palestine. Israel is inside Palestine.

Just because you're on welfare doesn't mean everybody else is.

Shithead, just because your Jews are on welfare doesn't mean their critics are.
Jews on Welfare? Did you actually document this rare find?

I'm so glad you post on this board Ariux, to show everybody that the "base support" among non Muslims is comprised mostly of Nazi White Supremacist lunatics like yourself. Your posts actually create more support for Israel than you can imagine.

Indeed he does and in some twisted way we owe him a debt of gratitude.

"Palestine" Is a Hebrew rooted word which means "invading".

And the Jewish claim on Israel is based more on HISTORY than religion.

The Jews were not the first people in the holy land nor were they ever the only people there. There is no historic precedence for a Jewish state.

Sure there is:

And that is the source of your hate for Jews? ?

People who hate don't need a (logical) reason.

Hitler, Stalin, the KKK....it's all based on myths and rumours they likely don't believe themselves. And that definitely includes a few posters on this board.

So this is that Christian tolerance we hear so much about?

Really, Ariux, this is just dumb, simpled minded anti-Semitism.

Only someone with shit for brains would claim Christianity is about tolerance.

And, only someone with shit for brains would claim that telling the truth about God's judgement against the Jews is "just dumb, simpled minded anti-Semitism."

That's fortunate for you then, isn't it?

I understand that Christian doctrine teaches us that all people will be equal in the kingdom of heaven. Of did you notice Jesus singling people out based on their race?

I understand that Christian doctrine teaches us that all people will be equal in the kingdom of heaven. Of did you notice Jesus singling people out based on their race?

For secular reasons, I oppose the racist and hostile state of Israel. As a Christian, I must also oppose Israel. God destroyed Judea because the Jews killed Jesus. An attempt to restore the state of Israel is an attempt to defy God, like building the Tower of Babble. God won't tolerate it for long, and in the meantime, Israel will not have peace.

Jews have no part in the Kingdom of Heaven.

As a Christian you should demonstrate tolerance and respect for all people and all races, as all were created by God, and in his image.

Do you have a verse for that? Or, you you just talking out of your shithole? Try not to blatantly abuse a verse when you respond.

Psalm 139
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Ariux -

Try Galations 3:28

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Ariux -

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Maybe you missed the ending clause of that verse. It doesn't apply to all people, but only to those in Christ Jesus. That excludes unbelieving Jews. And, in Christ, there are no Jews.

For secular reasons, I oppose the racist and hostile state of Israel. As a Christian, I must also oppose Israel. God destroyed Judea because the Jews killed Jesus. An attempt to restore the state of Israel is an attempt to defy God, like building the Tower of Babble. God won't tolerate it for long, and in the meantime, Israel will not have peace.

Jews have no part in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Wow, Ariux thinks it lives during the Inquisition, or maybe it's Nazi Germany. How interesting. Did it possibly get transported through some type of time machine (invented by Jews of course)?

Ariux is proof positive that ANTI ZIONISM = THE NEW ANTI SEMETISM.

Thanks again Ariux!

!

What absolute nonsense - not all Jews are Zionists, nor visa versa.

By the same logic we could say that 'Roudy is proof positive that Americans = Racists', and we both know that isn't true.

btw, the word is "anti-Semitism".

Ariux -

Maybe you missed the ending clause of that verse. It doesn't apply to all people, but only to those in Christ Jesus. That excludes unbelieving Jews. And, in Christ, there are no Jews.

Ok, try Romans 10:12 -

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

Or for you, perhaps 1 John 29 -

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

!

What absolute nonsense - not all Jews are Zionists, nor visa versa.

By the same logic we could say that 'Roudy is proof positive that Americans = Racists', and we both know that isn't true.

btw, the word is "anti-Semitism".
Wa, surely you're speaking out of Uranus again. I have yet to meet a single Jew that isn't a Zionist. 99.99% of Jews are Zionist. The rest aren't real Jews. A Jew cannot be a Jew and not be a Zionist. Zionism is part and parcel of the religion and it's traditions. besides there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Zionist. It is the most beautiful that spans thousands of years. Jews have not forgotten Israel since they set foot in it thousands of year's ago and NEVER WILL.

Forum List

Back