Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Saigon, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

Can any state thrive when it does not have contigious borders?

2. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Not only would it not be contiguous, but it would be divided by God Damned Jews. No serious peace plan could include a non-contiguous Palestinian state.

Realistically, there should be a one-state solution, including the end of Jewish apartheid. But, try to get the Devil to agree with that.

3. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Ariux -

I don't think the religion or ethnicity of the people dividng the Palestinian enclaves is relevent here to anyone who isn't a fascist, but the fact of division is relevent.

I know many people support a single state, but I don't see how a single state can guarantee the safety of either group. Can you imagine a town like Jerusalem with Jews and Palestinians living happily side by side on the same street? They'd be at each other's throats within hours, and civil war would result.

Which the Palestinians would lose.

4. SherriMunnerlyn

SherriMunnerlyn VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +264
    The Devil, the leader of our world, stands as the obstacle to peace. And how many people have been deluded into following him? Or have been deceived by him? That is something really deep. And serious to ponder, to think about. And I have been up too long, travelling across 5 states, and need to call it a day. Good night, Sherri

5. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Every other country in the world is expected to keep the peace between diverse ethnicities within their boarders. There's hardly even a difference between Palestinians and Jews. They're racially indistinguishable and neither eat pork.

The God Damned Jews would lose without Western support. If the West made continued support of Israel contingent on the Jews becoming civilized toward the Palestinians, I'm sure the Jews could manage it.

6. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    And who is this mysterious "Devil"?

7. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    Let me see if I can say this so you will understand ... FUCK YOU.

8. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Palestinians and Jews may look alike to us, but they are separated from each other by thouands of years of ill-will, and saying they look similar does not make them any more able to live next door to each other in peace.

Most countries are racially diverse, but not all countries are tolerant of other religions or ethnicities, unfortunately. You aren't tolerant yourself, so are hardly in a position to expect other people to be so.

If you want Israelis to be more tolerant towards others - perhaps start by being more tolerant of Israelis.

9. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    A valid question but considering the "pro-Palestinian" types here you won't get a coherent response ... just a lot of drooling and heavy breathing. I've often said that the Israel envisioned by UN 181 - three disconected blobs of mostly desert - could not have survived as an independent state and would have had to confederate with one of their "peaceful" Arab neighbors (probably Jordan) and would quickly have lost its Jewish character. As luck would have it, those "peaceful" Arab neighbors could not wait for the inevitable and attacked the nascent Jewish homeland on its second day of existence. If I was one who believed in such things I would believe that Israel's survival then and now were acts of Providence.

10. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    I'd have to say no.

My reasoning is based on the fact that they are Jordanians. When the land was taken from Jordan so the jews could have a country, the Pals tried to leave but the other Jordanians forced, literally them to stay. when they tried to go to other countries they were again forced back.

Before the jews Israel was a sandy crap hole. Now it's vibrant and full of life.

My vision of a Pal state looks like Yemen on a bad day.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2