Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

yeah its a well known fact that they always censor real news and never report the facts and participate in coverups.theres a long history of that in government conspiracys with the media being a willing participant. its funny how nobody wants to see the truth here that so many in new york see the truth that 9/11 was an inside job in the fact that their not responding isn't it? lol.

whats funny is that only disinformation agent Fizz is the only 9/11 apologist so far that has attempted to make a post here.they just want to see it die since it proves them wrong that there are so many others out there who see the truth.lol

So let me get this straight...

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

Somehow the problem isn't with you...that's what you're saying? I'd check my stench if I were you; I'm sure you stink to high heaven.

That's the typical response that you shills come up with when the controlled media is exposed.

Obviuosly it's not every journalist, dimwit. Most journalists took their jobs because they have a desire to REPRORT the truth, not HIDE it.

I personally know a reporter who was fired after he filed several stories on my information that ended up going global. He ended up in a small market in the south doing stories on local high school sports and community events.

And you can find plenty of interviews of reporters who tell stories of knock-down drag-out fights on the editing room floor because of editors who bury stories or take all of the meat out of them before they hit the air.

Your response ignores the true nature of media control, and then summarizes with ad hominem.

But I guess that's the typical shill response that I've come to expect.

BRAVO.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

CandyCornboy is the biggest shill at this site.That is so typical of him to make such a stupid post like this.His posts are always filled with such bullshit and lies its pathetic. This post is so pathetic because as he always does in all his posts,he is putting words in my mouth that I never said.He always puts words in peoples mouths they never said.

This agent troll is just seeking attention around here.He goes around to all these message boards everywhere posting lies and crap all the time about 9/11. He spends like 14 hours a day going everywhere to all these message boards.Only a DOD agent has THAT much time on their hands to go around and post the crap like he does.

your so right,his response to this thread is so typical of him when the corporate controlled media has been exposed for being owned and controlled by the government.Like he always does constantly everywhere at message boards,again he evades facts as that video proves,that there is a corporate controlled blackout on 9/11.

Last edited:
why did wtc7 fall at near freefall speed?

whats really hysterical about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists reasoning is they always say it did not fall at freefall speed.:lol::lol:all you got to do to see they are so full of shit is watch the videos and time it.these fools obviously dont know how to count.:lol::lol::lol: another fact they always ignore is that there were other buildings closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by debris than bld 7 was,yet those buildings structures remained intact and did not fall.BLD 7 is the crux of the 9/11 commission they cant get around.:lol::lol::lol:

whats really hysterical about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists reasoning is they always say it did not fall at freefall speed.:lol::lol:all you got to do to see they are so full of shit is watch the videos and time it.these fools obviously dont know how to count.:lol::lol::lol: another fact they always ignore is that there were other buildings closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by debris than bld 7 was,yet those buildings structures remained intact and did not fall.BLD 7 is the crux of the 9/11 commission they cant get around.:lol::lol::lol:

its funny that the twoofers start timing the building collapse several seconds after it started. they also often completely cut out the start of the collapse from their videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rhY9c_iemA]YouTube - WTC 7 Collapse Chandler Debunked Pt 1[/ame]

its funny that the twoofers start timing the building collapse several seconds after it started. they also often completely cut out the start of the collapse from their videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rhY9c_iemA]YouTube - WTC 7 Collapse Chandler Debunked Pt 1[/ame]

Rotfl! Nice source! "AlienEntity1" ROTFL! What a jackass. Why is it dumbasses like you choose to source something like that versus.....oh....I don't know...maybe NIST?

Eta:

According to NIST's final report there is only a 1.5 second difference between a "solely free fall" speed and their conclusion on the actual speed. So how could Troofers start counting "several seconds" after the start of the collapse when NIST concludes there is only a 1.5 second difference? Sorry I had to use a source as strange to you as NIST but apparently AlienEntity1 was too busy delivering a pizza to Elvis on E.T.'s bicycle and wound up rescuing Princess Leia from a burning building in Atlantis while also helping Shrek defeat the dragon.
www.nist.govpublic_affairsfactsheetwtc_qa_082108.html

Last edited:

Rotfl! Nice source! "AlienEntity1" ROTFL! What a jackass. Why is it dumbasses like you choose to source something like that versus.....oh....I don't know...maybe NIST?

Eta:

According to NIST's final report there is only a 1.5 second difference between a "solely free fall" speed and their conclusion on the actual speed. So how could Troofers start counting "several seconds" after the start of the collapse when NIST concludes there is only a 1.5 second difference? Sorry I had to use a source as strange to you as NIST but apparently AlienEntity1 was too busy delivering a pizza to Elvis on E.T.'s bicycle and wound up rescuing Princess Leia from a burning building in Atlantis while also helping Shrek defeat the dragon.

your link doesnt work. i think the link you wanted was this.
http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR 1A.pdf

and from that link we can see that the NIST says the building collapse time was 40% greater than free fall time.

YouTube - WTC 7 Collapse Chandler Debunked Pt 1

Eta:

and from that link we can see that the NIST says the building collapse time was 40% greater than free fall time.

According to NIST's final report there is only a 1.5 second difference between a "solely free fall" speed and their conclusion on the actual speed. So how could Troofers start counting "several seconds" after the start of the collapse when NIST concludes there is only a 1.5 second difference?
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

I was not surprised you dodged the question. Don't further embarrass yourself by repeating the 40% because that is the percentage of difference between 3.9 and 5.4 seconds. I'm absolutely confident you will dodge the question again. I did not ask expecting an honest response. It was simply another way of showing how fucking dishonest and ignorant you are.

yeah its a well known fact that they always censor real news and never report the facts and participate in coverups.theres a long history of that in government conspiracys with the media being a willing participant. its funny how nobody wants to see the truth here that so many in new york see the truth that 9/11 was an inside job in the fact that their not responding isn't it? lol.

whats funny is that only disinformation agent Fizz is the only 9/11 apologist so far that has attempted to make a post here.they just want to see it die since it proves them wrong that there are so many others out there who see the truth.lol

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

Somehow the problem isn't with you...that's what you're saying? I'd check my stench if I were you; I'm sure you stink to high heaven.

That's the typical response that you shills come up with when the controlled media is exposed.

Obviuosly it's not every journalist, dimwit. Most journalists took their jobs because they have a desire to REPRORT the truth, not HIDE it.

I personally know a reporter who was fired after he filed several stories on my information that ended up going global. He ended up in a small market in the south doing stories on local high school sports and community events.

And you can find plenty of interviews of reporters who tell stories of knock-down drag-out fights on the editing room floor because of editors who bury stories or take all of the meat out of them before they hit the air.

Your response ignores the true nature of media control, and then summarizes with ad hominem.

So now you're saying Every Editor is dishonest?

Which is it...the story is getting filtered or the story isn't getting written?

Be forewarned, that next will be my asking you if you can really expect anybody to believe that in the age of dying media, not one of them is going to take a chance and publish something that will give them instant fame, probably hundreds of millions in money (if not billions), and keep their name in the American lexicon for the next 40 years ala Woodward and Bernstein?

Plenty more where that came from.

By the way, what's your friend's name who is in the south reporting on high school football and what did he miss/get screwed out of?

Eta:

According to NIST's final report there is only a 1.5 second difference between a "solely free fall" speed and their conclusion on the actual speed. So how could Troofers start counting "several seconds" after the start of the collapse when NIST concludes there is only a 1.5 second difference?

I was not surprised you dodged the question. Don't further embarrass yourself by repeating the 40% because that is the percentage of difference between 3.9 and 5.4 seconds. I'm absolutely confident you will dodge the question again. I did not ask expecting an honest response. It was simply another way of showing how fucking dishonest and ignorant you are.
dude, seriously, you SHOULD be embarrassed

Total shock. Divefuckingmoron ignored the facts. Wow. We've never seen that before.

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

Be forewarned, that next will be my asking you if you can really expect anybody to believe that in the age of dying media, not one of them is going to take a chance and publish something that will give them instant fame, probably hundreds of millions in money (if not billions), and keep their name in the American lexicon for the next 40 years ala Woodward and Bernstein?

By the way, what's your friend's name who is in the south reporting on high school football and what did he miss/get screwed out of?

Even if we used a NASA powered vacuum to drain all possible intelligence from all of your posts they would still be more useless than a dvd rewinder.

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

reading comprehension 101 - I said his stories went global. Obviously the editing manager didn't have a problem with it. And he isn't a friend - he's someone I know because he responded to stories when others didn't. He was fired after his last piece on 9/11 hit the news wires and he never responded to my email asking what happened. If you had taken the time to think about what you were reading (comprehension 101) you wouldn't need to ask the question.

As far as the next Woodward and Bernstein is concerned, I can point you to over a dozen of them concerning 9/11. Woodward and Bernstein was promoted to cover up a much bigger problem. The books on 9/11 haven't been promoted (yet) because there is still more work to do before 9/11 is used as part of the justification to pull the cornerstone from our economy - but if you've been paying close attention to the foreign press, that time might be coming sooner than we might expect. At least 8 countries have used their national media in recent months to cover all of the unanswered questions from 9/11 - mostly in Europe. Someone with influence is working a coordinated effort to influence opinions.

reading comprehension 101 - I said his stories went global. Obviously the editing manager didn't have a problem with it. And he isn't a friend - he's someone I know because he responded to stories when others didn't. He was fired after his last piece on 9/11 hit the news wires and he never responded to my email asking what happened.

Okay, so what is his name?

As far as the next Woodward and Bernstein is concerned, I can point you to over a dozen of them concerning 9/11. Woodward and Bernstein was promoted to cover up a much bigger problem. The books on 9/11 haven't been promoted (yet) because there is still more work to do before 9/11 is used as part of the justification to pull the cornerstone from our economy - but if you've been paying close attention to the foreign press, that time might be coming sooner than we might expect. At least 8 countries have used their national media in recent months to cover all of the unanswered questions from 9/11 - mostly in Europe. Someone with influence is working a coordinated effort to influence opinions.

8 years; no promotion.

That SHOULD tell you something dumb fuck.

So to re-ask the question you won't answer:

So is it every editor who is corrupt or every writer? Is the supposed bombshell of a story getting filtered or jut not getting written by any serious journalist who works for any serious paper, in any serious bureau, anywhere in the serious world?

Any paper that had the goods could save itself and make millions off of sales, copyrights, books by the authors, columnists, video rights to the story as it developed, etc... And your stance is that none of them want those millions of dollars.

The sad thing is that I have to keep my dog in a cage and he is smarter than you; by a country mile.

Last edited:
reading comprehension 101 - I said his stories went global. Obviously the editing manager didn't have a problem with it. And he isn't a friend - he's someone I know because he responded to stories when others didn't. He was fired after his last piece on 9/11 hit the news wires and he never responded to my email asking what happened.

Okay, so what is his name?

8 years; no promotion.

That SHOULD tell you something dumb fuck.

So to re-ask the question you won't answer:

So is it every editor who is corrupt or every writer? Is the supposed bombshell of a story getting filtered or jut not getting written by any serious journalist who works for any serious paper, in any serious bureau, anywhere in the serious world?

Any paper that had the goods could save itself and make millions off of sales, copyrights, books by the authors, columnists, video rights to the story as it developed, etc... And your stance is that none of them want those millions of dollars.

The sad thing is that I have to keep my dog in a cage and he is smarter than you; by a country mile.

Dude - you are truly frightening.

You are either 100% brain dead or you'rve simply chosen to be 100% asshole.

I answered your question about editors. Since you can't comprehend plain english maybe you should stick to your native language, unless I'm correct that you're 100% brain dead.

As far as the reporters name, I'm not going drop that to some unknown, combative denier on a message board. Since you obviously have no concern or respect for actual relationships, I'll let you use that refusal as your strawman to prove to yourself that you are right and I am wrong. Have fun.

but... in case there's an ounce of sobriety in your veins (in english that means "in case you might look at something realistically), the following will answer your questions regarding editors.

Media Map of Major Media Ownership and Governance | Project Censored

http://www.projectcensored.org/images/uploads/guide-corporate-media-ownership.pdf

I'll give you the same latitude that I give engineers during an interview. If you can comprehend this basic level material and discuss it's relevancy without laying on bullshit, the conversation can continue. If you can't comprehend or you try to dance around the topic, the discussion is over. Good luck.

Eta:

you are saying that the NIST reports the entire building collapsed in 5.4 seconds? where exactly in the report is this?

Total shock. Divefuckingmoron ignored the facts. Wow. We've never seen that before.
your delusions do not equal fact
thus i ignored no facts

Even if we used a NASA powered vacuum to drain all possible intelligence from all of your posts they would still be more useless than a dvd rewinder.
wow he projects once again

reading comprehension 101 - I said his stories went global. Obviously the editing manager didn't have a problem with it. And he isn't a friend - he's someone I know because he responded to stories when others didn't. He was fired after his last piece on 9/11 hit the news wires and he never responded to my email asking what happened. If you had taken the time to think about what you were reading (comprehension 101) you wouldn't need to ask the question.

very true,thats something thats encouraging is that a lot of the foreign press are looking into it and asking the questions that the american corporate controlled media wont ask.btw,you really should never waste your time with this idiot.This guy has been sent here to post disinformation and lies like the disinformation agent troll that he is.This guy is only on here seeking attention and when you reply to him,your taking his bait.he literally goes to all these dozens of message boards everywhere trolling posting lies and bullshit everywhere spedning like 14 hours a day doing so.biggest troll loser in the world.they are obviously paying him well.Nobody has THAT much time on their hands without getting paid to constantly come back for the ass beatings he constantly gets around here without getting paid for that much time on the net to do so.:lol:

Nice rebuttal there Mr. Credibility ...

GL,

Terral

I wouldn't talk if I were you.

The short of a long story is that I definitely got carried away by all of the fear-mongering H1N1 propaganda, as if the H1N1 Bio-weapon would force the USA into Medical Martial Law in 2009;...

:lol:

Hey agent Gam,HE isnt the one with the moronic logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agecys said so,its automatically true:lol::lol: HE isnt the one ignoring witness testimonys,first responders,firemen,hundreds of achitects and engineers,and demolition experts as well as physicts and scientists. no he should talk,YOU Mr disinfo agent,should NOT though.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

reading comprehension 101 - trust me this troll has no reading comprehension skills.he always puts words in peoples mouths they never said and just repeates the same thing over and over again when he cant refute facts or evidence.a complete waste of time to read the posts of really.

Forum List

Back