Treason to stonewall 9/11 Commission and Lie?

Was it treason to stonewall and lie to the 9/11 Commission

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nov 15, 2009
Was there treason committed when the 9/11 Commission was stonewalled and lied to in many areas of the investigation that led them to say we still don't know the truth about 9/11?

Was there treason committed when the 9/11 Commission was stonewalled and lied to in many areas of the investigation that led them to say we still don't know the truth about 9/11?

You are a lying piece of shit. You have no evidence and no facts except those made up by delusional paranoids that should be seeking medical care for their illnesses.

You are a lying piece of shit. You have no evidence and no facts except those made up by delusional paranoids that should be seeking medical care for their illnesses.

If you had a half a braincell I wouldn't have to argue with you on this......

Do some research dumbfuck.....

You prove your claim dumbfuck. Of course you can not because it is a straight up LIE from a delusional paranoid mental idiot.

You prove your claim dumbfuck. Of course you can not because it is a straight up LIE from a delusional paranoid mental idiot.

One of the 9/11 Commissioners even resigned stating it is a
national scandal dumbfuck!

Hi Creative:

The 911CR and the Arlington County After-Action Report (#10) are filled with errors, omissions and deliberate LIES told to hide 'the' 911Truth from We The Sheeple. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic). My 'What Really Happened On 9/11' Topic is here.

GL,

Terral

Hi Creative:

The 911CR and the Arlington County After-Action Report (#10) are filled with errors, omissions and deliberate LIES told to hide 'the' 911Truth from We The Sheeple. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic). My 'What Really Happened On 9/11' Topic is here.

GL,

Terral

found any missile parts, A-3 parts or people that have seen either a missile or A-3 yet? :lol:

Forum List

Back