Truth or Treason?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by slackjawed, Feb 15, 2010.

?

Are troofers treasonous?

Poll closed May 26, 2010.
  1. yes

35.7%
  2. no

64.3%
  1. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    They have NO credible evidence, the continually post garbage simply to get attention. When they are called on that, they have NO credible answer.
    Even the ones who claim booooooooosh did it, still want to try and execute KSM and the other terrorists.
    They have insulted 911 survivors, and the country as a whole with their treasonous rants.

Where is your evidence little ones?
    You don't have any, because the official story is the correct version of events.

My opinion is the twoofers are a treasonous lot of scumbags.

Vote in the poll, are twoofers treasonous?

2. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Slacker:

If Slacker had evidence to support 'his' version of the 9/11 Official Cover Story LIE, then he would accept 'my Challenge' (Topic) and start his own 911Truth Topic. None of the Official Cover Story LIARS on this Board have the guts to start a Flight 93 Topic (mine is here) nor a Pentagon/AA77 Topic (mine is here) nor a WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Topic (mine is here), but they are willing to waste our time with accusations about real 911Truthers (like me #3). Where is Slacker's "This Is What Happened On 9/11" Topic (mine is here) that lays out all the evidence for 'his' Official Cover Story Case??????

The people responsible for the 9/11 Attacks are the same people (Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan, Rockefeller = from my 'What Happened' Topic) who own the Federal Reserve (#1+2) and the same people who murdered JFK (#3) and the same people responsible for the current U.S./Global Economic Meltdown and the same people who revived the 1918 Spanish Flu Virus for their H1N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic).

No sir. I work with Bill Veale (CenterFor911Justice.org) on the April Gallop Vs. Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (The Complaint) for 'real' 911 Victims against the real 9/11 Inside-Job Terrorists who murdered innocent Americans. You insult 911 survivors by running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES 'and' you will suffer their ultimate fate ...

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic), but you choose to remain willfully ignorant by looking the other way ...

Your opinion and a dime still cannot make one phone call if anybody cared ...

Slacker has offered NO evidence to support any thesis, claims or conclusions about 9/11 or anything else. The typical Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE runs around this place ranting about twoofers, when they should be starting 'their' Topics in defense of Official Govt Cover Story LIES ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]Bush Has Lied From Day One, And So Have You ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]Slacker Keeps On LYING 'And' Gets Away With It ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

3. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    bravo terral, bravo!

another nation heard from.......

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,918
    It is not treason so I can not answer your poll. They are idiots, most with delusional problems and paranoia, but they have a right to peacefully make any idiotic claim they want.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +774
    treason is clearly defined by the constitution. 9/11 truthers don't hit any of the markers

6. Shorebreak

Shorebreak Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +102
    You're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I'd love to see you stand up in front of survivor widows like Kristen Breitweiser and Lorie Van Auken while you try to spew your poison, you lying sack of shit.

I've read through the threads on here and i've seen almost every one of your taunts and distortions as you respond to direct evidence that's enough to raise the eyebrows of even the most simple-minded imbeciles.

Since there is obviously no debating with you, I'll just take the opportunity to explain what you are:

YOU are the traitor.
    YOU are the one who ridicules open questions.
    YOU are the one who casts judgement on opinions
    YOU are the one who spends all of his time with ad hominem attacks rather than reviewing material
    YOU are the one who is acting against the spirit of open debate and evidenciary antagonism of government as protected in our Constitution

YOU are the traitorous bastard.

I'll leave it at that, since my skin is literally crawling as I type when I think of the hideous scumbag that I'm actually writing to. I swear to God that if I could place you on stage with the victims family members you would shrivel up and start blubbering like a child when they publicly placed your foul and traitorous character into check.

Asshole.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    welcome to 911insidenutsack's sockpuppet........

8. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +774
    do you post anything but logical fallacy?

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,739
    well said.:clap2: this loyal Bush/Obama dupe slacker has to attack posters who dont accept the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media on government conspiracys and corruption cause he knows he cant refute evidence or facts.anytime you challenge him to do so,he wont even address your points you bring up to him cause he knows he cant refute it.

10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,739
    :clap2::clap2:
    No only that he would look like the fucking moron idiot he is when confronted by experts such as firemen,policemen and first responders who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commission report.