Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Funny how you the corporate controlled media has totally ignored the 9/11 truth movement in New York.That we never heard or saw any of this covered from this past year.some well known celebritys are all involved in it as you can see from the video.Not only that,firefighters and policemen participated in the march in this video.Still think there isnt a coverup going on by the mainstream media?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOfpaiyl0ZU]YouTube - What Happened in New York on 9 11 2009 This Year? I Don't Think You Knew About This, Did You?[/ame]

Funny how you the corporate controlled media has totally ignored the 9/11 truth movement in New York.That we never heard or saw any of this covered from this past year.some well known celebritys are all involved in it as you can see from the video.Not only that,firefighters and policemen participated in the march in this video.Still think there isnt a coverup going on by the mainstream media?

YouTube - What Happened in New York on 9 11 2009 This Year? I Don't Think You Knew About This, Did You?

because you are a bunch of attention seeking whackos without any facts. :cuckoo:

yeah its a well known fact that they always censor real news and never report the facts and participate in coverups.theres a long history of that in government conspiracys with the media being a willing participant. its funny how nobody wants to see the truth here that so many in new york see the truth that 9/11 was an inside job in the fact that their not responding isn't it? lol.

whats funny is that only disinformation agent Fizz is the only 9/11 apologist so far that has attempted to make a post here.they just want to see it die since it proves them wrong that there are so many others out there who see the truth.lol

Last edited:
Hi Fizz:

because you are a bunch of attention seeking whackos without any facts. :cuckoo:

So. This is the new Official Govt Stooge 'claim' that real 911Truthers have 'no facts.' Then you have the gall to call us 'whackos' ...

There are plenty of 'facts' from top to bottom of my "What Really Happened On 9/11" Topic (here), if this resident Loyal Bushie/Obama LIAR wants to debate the related 9/11 Cases.

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

And yes. The Official Govt Evidence still shows the same 'empty hole' that was photographed in this empty field in the U.S. Geological Survey Photographs taken on April 20, 1994 (pic). Of course, Fizz cannot recognize this as 'evidence' of anything, because that would require removing his head from his backside :)eek:) ...

02766a20.jpg

Oh yeah. This is Fizz's evidence of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. The media deliberately removed the colors, because you would see the green grass growing on all the inclines ...

crater-stahl.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
yeah its a well known fact that they always censor real news and never report the facts and participate in coverups.theres a long history of that in government conspiracys with the media being a willing participant. its funny how nobody wants to see the truth here that so many in new york see the truth that 9/11 was an inside job in the fact that their not responding isn't it? lol.

whats funny is that only disinformation agent Fizz is the only 9/11 apologist so far that has attempted to make a post here.they just want to see it die since it proves them wrong that there are so many others out there who see the truth.lol

So let me get this straight...

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

Somehow the problem isn't with you...that's what you're saying? I'd check my stench if I were you; I'm sure you stink to high heaven.

Hi Corn:

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

Somehow the problem isn't with you...that's what you're saying? I'd check my stench if I were you; I'm sure you stink to high heaven.

Here is the deal about 9/11 in a nutshell: Millions and millions of people just like you are blinded by the 'deluding influence' and forces to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of your days on this earth. You really think in your heart of heart that this ...

crater-stahl.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. Right? Of course. However, the 911Truth is that you are really looking at the same old ...

02c2cc30.jpg

... EMPTY HOLE ... Hey Corn! What is this??

17-93.jpg

Let me guess! You see a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, which is one of these:

boeing2.jpg

So. Where are your 'two' (2) Rolls-Royce Engines and the 60-ton Titanium Frame?

Boeing757-200.jpg

Here is the little empty hole and the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner that 'you' see in all the pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE. Yes. A LOT of people are delusional beyond your current ability to fathom, but 911InsideJob and I know 'the' 911Truth anyway ...

When the deluding influence is taken out of the way, then you Official Govt Cover Story Stooges are going to look so pathetically STUPID for believing Bush and Rove and Cheney and ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]You Can Always Say The Devil Made Me Do It ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

here's the whole 9/11 thing in a nutshell.

you people are a bunch of fucking loons and are not worthy of media coverage because you have no facts.

get some facts and perhaps the news would cover you.

tinfoil.jpg

I googled and got....not much.

March in new york 9/11/09 - Google Search

The MSM has always sucked. Always. They do have a virtual blackout on this just like they did when 9/11 happened and the run up to invading Iraq. For the kiddies, that needs a brief explanation. It means the MSM rallied with the Bush admin instead of offering critical information, which is what journalism is supposed to do.

Great example on USMB is when I first joined and debated about how journalists sued Fox for getting fired for refusing to lie about an investigative report concerning growth hormones in cattle. The journalists initially won but Fox won on Appeal on the technicality the FCC Rule on honesty is not literally a "Law" so Fox broke no "Laws" by lying. People actually claimed it was a "fake story" because they searched the MSM an couldn't find it. They are so dependent they truly believe if it is not on the MSM it did not happen.

I finally had to post the actually Docket numbers of the cases and links to the Rulings. Only one person admitted it was legit. Everyone kept on with their eyes closed.

The MSM is pro government. Period. As a public, we are fucking fools for buying into the Liberal/Conserative media myths. We are the ones who pay the price for our own ignorance but blame each other instead of those responsible for getting us the accurate information. This thread will prove we are too immature to work together for our best interests as a whole.

You're saying that

Every journalist
Every author
Every wanna be writer
Every columnist
Every newspaper
Every magazine
Every television show
Every book publisher

is ignoring you.

That's the typical response that you shills come up with when the controlled media is exposed.

Obviuosly it's not every journalist, dimwit. Most journalists took their jobs because they have a desire to REPRORT the truth, not HIDE it.

I personally know a reporter who was fired after he filed several stories on my information that ended up going global. He ended up in a small market in the south doing stories on local high school sports and community events.

And you can find plenty of interviews of reporters who tell stories of knock-down drag-out fights on the editing room floor because of editors who bury stories or take all of the meat out of them before they hit the air.

Your response ignores the true nature of media control, and then summarizes with ad hominem.

But I guess that's the typical shill response that I've come to expect.

Fizz:

do you really want to talk about credibility, Mr. Tax Fraud ...

Well. We can all see that Mr. Official Cover Story Stooge ran out of 9/11 Arguments again. What else is new?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Fizz = Official Govt Cover Story Stooge[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Channel 5 News Asian Reporter Trisha Takanawa said:
Is Quahog in the grips of a serial arsonist? Police say no...but our producer says YES.
:lol:

Fizz:

do you really want to talk about credibility, Mr. Tax Fraud ...

Well. We can all see that Mr. Official Cover Story Stooge ran out of 9/11 Arguments again. What else is new?

GL,

Terral

see if you can follow the conversation. you claimed i was not credible. i proved you were the one that was not credible because you are a tax fraud and a deadbeat dad.

then once you realize you have no rebuttal for your claims i wasnt credible you say i ran out of arguments and post a video of someone laughing...

fucking moron!!!:lol:

what facts were debunkers givin?

last i heard we are still waiting for condi to give us the evidence like she promised.

Forum List

Back