Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

btw Agent Gam,slackjaw troll has already seen this video but I will post it again for you since I dont think you have.I have no doubt that your intelligence bosses use this video as a training manuel for you before they sent you here to post the crap you do.lol.this video is so much you disinfo agents logic.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105655-how-to-destroy-a-9-11-troofer.html

Hey Slackjaw, maybe we better have a meeting with the "higher ups" at headquarters.

Paying agents the big bucks to come to internet forums to spread disinfo????

Not sure we're getting the biggest audience.

:confused:

only slackjaw troll isn't an agent like you and gomer pyle ollie.He has been brainwashed by posts from posters like you cause he only sees what he wants to see as we both know,they pay you and ollie well obviously.the way agents like you two keep coming back constantly for the ass beatings you get around here.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

makes me wonder why people like ditzcon and slack jaw even bother coming here when all they do is throw insults when asked to address facts and evidence.thats all they ever do is dodge points you bring up to them refusing to address them and just throw insults.at least agents like TRY to attempt to address them.
still waiting for any proof the official story is wrong. you have no facts and evidence.

btw Agent Gam,slackjaw troll has already seen this video but I will post it again for you since I dont think you have.I have no doubt that your intelligence bosses use this video as a training manuel for you before they sent you here to post the crap you do.lol.this video is so much you disinfo agents logic.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105655-how-to-destroy-a-9-11-troofer.html

Hey Slackjaw, maybe we better have a meeting with the "higher ups" at headquarters.

only slackjaw troll isn't an agent like you and gomer pyle ollie.He has been brainwashed by posts from posters like you cause he only sees what he wants to see as we both know,they pay you and ollie well obviously.the way agents like you two keep coming back constantly for the ass beatings you get around here.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I better go back and read my "training manuel" again so I don't get any more ass beatings.

I better go back and read my "training manuel" again so I don't get any more ass beatings.

except you and the other DOD agents here obviously DID look at that video for your training since you follow everything that video says which is how DOD agents like you operate.thats why you always get constant ass beatings here all the time:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Total shock. Divefuckingmoron ignored the facts. Wow. We've never seen that before.

makes me wonder why people like ditzcon and slack jaw even bother coming here when all they do is throw insults when asked to address facts and evidence.thats all they ever do is dodge points you bring up to them refusing to address them and just throw insults.at least agents like TRY to attempt to address them.
i come here to piss assholes like you off
and since you put me on ignore so early, i'd say it works

Hey agent Gam,HE isnt the one with the moronic logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agecys said so,its automatically true:lol::lol: HE isnt the one ignoring witness testimonys,first responders,firemen,hundreds of achitects and engineers,and demolition experts as well as physicts and scientists. no he should talk,YOU Mr disinfo agent,should NOT though.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

I understand 9/11. You have to kiss all your hero's asses even when they look like idiots. No problem. Between Curve, Eots, and Terral, you have a TON of ass to cover!

Pucker up Buttercup!!!

:lol:

hahahahahahaha,what a fucking pathetic comeback.:lol::lol::lol: not surprising though,thats the typical comebacks im used to from you agents.:lol: AGAIN im not the idiot with the logic that you disinfo agents have that since the corporate controlled media and government agencys said it happened this way,that makes it automatically true.lol.you agents really need to start your own comedy club,call it something like-to defend the governemnts version no matter how absurd and idiotic we look in the process.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you are a totally delusional FUCKTARD

I understand 9/11. You have to kiss all your hero's asses even when they look like idiots. No problem. Between Curve, Eots, and Terral, you have a TON of ass to cover!

Pucker up Buttercup!!!

:lol:

hahahahahahaha,what a fucking pathetic comeback.:lol::lol::lol: not surprising though,thats the typical comebacks im used to from you agents.:lol: AGAIN im not the idiot with the logic that you disinfo agents have that since the corporate controlled media and government agencys said it happened this way,that makes it automatically true.lol.you agents really need to start your own comedy club,call it something like-to defend the governemnts version no matter how absurd and idiotic we look in the process.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you are a totally delusional FUCKTARD

One thing you've got to say about 9/11 Nutjob; he's like Leslie Nielsen's character on Airplane or the Naked Gun movies; he doesn't realize just what a whopper of an ass he makes out of himself. Leslie got paid to act like an idiot; 9/11 Nutjob is doing it for free.

Someday he'll run out of "thems" and "they" to blame for his shitty life; it should be a very painful yet necessary day when he has to admit to himself that at least the last year of his "life" has not amounted to a lump of shit.

btw its funny how you disinformation agent trolls have all stopped talking about the topic here,the video since youy hate it that so many people out there see through the lies and propaganda of the government on 9/11 and change the subject so you wont have to acknowledge the video.lol.

btw its funny how you disinformation agent trolls have all stopped talking about the topic here,the video since youy hate it that so many people out there see through the lies and propaganda of the government on 9/11 and change the subject so you wont have to acknowledge the video.lol.

because the subject is absurd. of course the media is corporate controlled. a newspaper is a owned by a company. a television station is owned by a company. radio stations are owned by companies. of course the companies that own them control them. would you buy something and then not control it? :cuckoo:

These "corporate controlled media" threads are hilarious.

You know who owns these "corporate controlled media" companies? Mutual funds, like Fidelity, T Rowe Price, Cap Guardian, etc. They don't give a shit about politics. They just want to make money.

You know who owns these "corporate controlled media" companies? Mutual funds, like Fidelity, T Rowe Price, Cap Guardian, etc. They don't give a shit about politics. They just want to make money.

So very true, if a media source wasn't making a buck they would follow Air America into nothingness.....

ROTFL! Hot fire fly turds! Why are you even posting?

thats cause you live in denial with your head up your ass so you try to laugh them off.hate to break the news to you but Murdock owns the major media.you can acknowledge that the warren commission was wrong that there was more than one shooter involved but that it was the mob and the mob alone that did it when the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA pulled it off as myself and others proved in that kennedy thread.govenment conspiracys scare you though so your only comfortable believeing the mob did it as we both know.

you also once again prove your afraid to look at videos that prove you wrong as usual by not even bothering to look at this one that proves a media coverup on 9/11 is going on.

Forum List

Back