Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

So now you're saying Every Editor is dishonest?

Which is it...the story is getting filtered or the story isn't getting written?

Be forewarned, that next will be my asking you if you can really expect anybody to believe that in the age of dying media, not one of them is going to take a chance and publish something that will give them instant fame, probably hundreds of millions in money (if not billions), and keep their name in the American lexicon for the next 40 years ala Woodward and Bernstein?

Plenty more where that came from.

By the way, what's your friend's name who is in the south reporting on high school football and what did he miss/get screwed out of?

reading comprehension 101 - trust me this troll has no reading comprehension skills.he always puts words in peoples mouths they never said and just repeates the same thing over and over again when he cant refute facts or evidence.a complete waste of time to read the posts of really.
classic projection

your link doesnt work. i think the link you wanted was this.
http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR 1A.pdf

and from that link we can see that the NIST says the building collapse time was 40% greater than free fall time.

According to NIST's final report there is only a 1.5 second difference between a "solely free fall" speed and their conclusion on the actual speed. So how could Troofers start counting "several seconds" after the start of the collapse when NIST concludes there is only a 1.5 second difference?
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

I was not surprised you dodged the question. Don't further embarrass yourself by repeating the 40% because that is the percentage of difference between 3.9 and 5.4 seconds. I'm absolutely confident you will dodge the question again. I did not ask expecting an honest response. It was simply another way of showing how fucking dishonest and ignorant you are.

you are saying that the NIST reports the entire building collapsed in 5.4 seconds? where exactly in the report is this?

I'm absolutely confident you will dodge the question again.

(thank you for proving my prediction you dumbass coward)

Eta: I see another fizzbitch attempt to put words in my mouth. I never claimed the entire building fell in 5.4 seconds. I simply posted the rate of descent as stated by NIST. I quoted from NIST showing there was a 1.5 second difference between a sole free fall of 3.9 seconds for the portion visible in the video NIST used, and their calculation of 5.4 seconds. Fizzfuck responded to that by whining "NIST said it was 40% longer!"

So, I showed the dumb fuck that 40% is the difference in percentage between 3.9 and 5.4 seconds. Now watch his pathetic dance that is sure to follow.

Last edited:
Nice rebuttal there Mr. Credibility ...

GL,

Terral

I wouldn't talk if I were you.

The short of a long story is that I definitely got carried away by all of the fear-mongering H1N1 propaganda, as if the H1N1 Bio-weapon would force the USA into Medical Martial Law in 2009;...

:lol:

Hey agent Gam,HE isnt the one with the moronic logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agecys said so,its automatically true:lol::lol: HE isnt the one ignoring witness testimonys,first responders,firemen,hundreds of achitects and engineers,and demolition experts as well as physicts and scientists. no he should talk,YOU Mr disinfo agent,should NOT though.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

I understand 9/11. You have to kiss all your hero's asses even when they look like idiots. No problem. Between Curve, Eots, and Terral, you have a TON of ass to cover!

Pucker up Buttercup!!!

Total shock. Divefuckingmoron ignored the facts. Wow. We've never seen that before.

makes me wonder why people like ditzcon and slack jaw even bother coming here when all they do is throw insults when asked to address facts and evidence.thats all they ever do is dodge points you bring up to them refusing to address them and just throw insults.at least agents like TRY to attempt to address them.

I wouldn't talk if I were you.

Hey agent Gam,HE isnt the one with the moronic logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agecys said so,its automatically true:lol::lol: HE isnt the one ignoring witness testimonys,first responders,firemen,hundreds of achitects and engineers,and demolition experts as well as physicts and scientists. no he should talk,YOU Mr disinfo agent,should NOT though.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

I understand 9/11. You have to kiss all your hero's asses even when they look like idiots. No problem. Between Curve, Eots, and Terral, you have a TON of ass to cover!

Pucker up Buttercup!!!

hahahahahahaha,what a fucking pathetic comeback.:lol::lol::lol: not surprising though,thats the typical comebacks im used to from you agents.:lol: AGAIN im not the idiot with the logic that you disinfo agents have that since the corporate controlled media and government agencys said it happened this way,that makes it automatically true.lol.you agents really need to start your own comedy club,call it something like-to defend the governemnts version no matter how absurd and idiotic we look in the process.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Hey slackjaw troll,everything i just said to agent Gam goes for you as well.

btw Agent Gam,slackjaw troll has already seen this video but I will post it again for you since I dont think you have.I have no doubt that your intelligence bosses use this video as a training manuel for you before they sent you here to post the crap you do.lol.this video is so much you disinfo agents logic.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105655-how-to-destroy-a-9-11-troofer.html

btw Agent Gam,slackjaw troll has already seen this video but I will post it again for you since I dont think you have.I have no doubt that your intelligence bosses use this video as a training manuel for you before they sent you here to post the crap you do.lol.this video is so much you disinfo agents logic.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105655-how-to-destroy-a-9-11-troofer.html

Hey Slackjaw, maybe we better have a meeting with the "higher ups" at headquarters.

Paying agents the big bucks to come to internet forums to spread disinfo????

Not sure we're getting the biggest audience.

:confused:

Hey Slackjaw, maybe we better have a meeting with the "higher ups" at headquarters.

Phase I underway.
911eODIUPBFLEOTS911eODIUCURV911eTIA

btw agent gam,slackjaw troll has already seen this video but i will post it again for you since i dont think you have.i have no doubt that your intelligence bosses use this video as a training manuel for you before they sent you here to post the crap you do.lol.this video is so much you disinfo agents logic.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey slackjaw, maybe we better have a meeting with the "higher ups" at headquarters.

phase i underway.
911eodiupbfleots911eodiucurv911etia

----------------end of line--------------------

Forum List

Back