Conservatives Still Wildly Support Bush

Bill Clinton could walk on water and you'd have a problem with it.

Bush received this memo: "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US."

After Bush was briefed by a CIA officer on the memo, Bush replied, "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

Bush was sworn in on Jan 20th. We were hit Sept 11th.

So does Obama get a free pass on anything that happens from Jan 20th to 9-11-09?

Clinton had eight years to stop it. He even let them in here to learn how to fly aeroplanes, fly them not land them. Bush had seven months. Spin it anyway you want to Clinton is the shithead who is responsible. No obamalama dosen't get a free pass, he knows exactly what is going on. No free passes. He knows what the problem is and he has said he will "face evil with humility"

Yup - all those great Clinton people that brought us almost every problem we are fighting now, get to make sure we will be fighting them and more long into the future...

I guess they want a second chance to unfuck what they done fucked up! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Bill Clinton could walk on water and you'd have a problem with it.

Bush received this memo: "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US."

After Bush was briefed by a CIA officer on the memo, Bush replied, "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

Bush was sworn in on Jan 20th. We were hit Sept 11th.

So does Obama get a free pass on anything that happens from Jan 20th to 9-11-09?
Sure we'll give him a pass from Aug.6/09 to Sept.11/09.

LOL. That was primarily because a lot of the American Public lost all respect for Conservatives. 2008 a whole lot more joined the disgusted as the full effects of the conservative agenda bore fruit in the economic sphere. You Conservatives gave Bush your unqualified support for nearly eight years. Enjoy the results.

Uh, no. The American Public lost all respect for neoconservatives. Conservatives gave Bush unqualified support for the first 3 years. After that, Bush's popularity declined. The only reason Bush won in 2004 was because the Democrats selected an unelectable politician to run against him.

Red Dawn makes a great point. Bush and the GOP did EXACTLY what they said they would do. It just didn't work.

So much for their free market capitalistic approach to our economy.

Neoconservatives wouldn't know a free market capitalistic approach to our economy if it bit them in the butt.

Clinton had eight years to stop it. He even let them in here to learn how to fly aeroplanes, fly them not land them. Bush had seven months. Spin it anyway you want to Clinton is the shithead who is responsible. No obamalama dosen't get a free pass, he knows exactly what is going on. No free passes. He knows what the problem is and he has said he will "face evil with humility"

NORAD would have never allowed those planes to hit the World Trade Center. Only one problem. Chaney had control of NORAD.

So that alone puts all the blame on the Bush administration.

I think they let 9-11 happen so they could use it to lie us into war with Iraq. Remember Bush tried accusing Saddam of sending the Antrax too?

You are a fool.

If the government is evil, why do you defend it?

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Cheney_in_charge_of_NORAD

NORAD would have never allowed those planes to hit the World Trade Center. Only one problem. Chaney had control of NORAD.

I think they let 9-11 happen so they could use it to lie us into war with Iraq. Remember Bush tried accusing Saddam of sending the Antrax too?

You are a fool.

Cheney in charge of NORAD - 911myths

The link you provided says the opposite:

The allegations may look significant, but look at the details and it's plain they're based on semantics and assumptions stretched to breaking point: there's no real substance here whatsoever.

You are a fool.

Cheney in charge of NORAD - 911myths

You are an idiot. A Detroit, unionized no work for big bucks Democratic idiot! The blame lies with do nothing no work for big bucks screwed around Clinton Democrat extrodinaire!

The link you provided says the opposite:

The allegations may look significant, but look at the details and it's plain they're based on semantics and assumptions stretched to breaking point: there's no real substance here whatsoever.

Did Chaney have control of NORAD on 9-11?

NORAD would have shot down those planes had Chaney not been in control.

For that, the Bush team takes complete responsibility for 9-11.

Face it, your boys dropped the ball on 9-11.

I think they did it on purpose:

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

tinfoil-hat.jpg

#1.. to add to all the partisan rants, you are not delving into the idiot conspiracy theorist realm.... just when we thought you could not be MORE of an idiot
#2.. you know squat about NORAD, military readiness, etc

You are an idiot. A Detroit, unionized no work for big bucks Democratic idiot! The blame lies with do nothing no work for big bucks screwed around Clinton Democrat extrodinaire!

The only thing you have of any value is between your legs. :lol:

9/11 Report: “Incontrovertible Evidence” that Saudi Gov’t Supported Hijackers; CIA and FBI Face Scathing Critique

Report findings include: FBI informant housed two of the hijackers; no link existed between Iraq and Al Qaeda; possible Saudi agent directly helped two hijackes; U.S. knew Al Qaeda was considering flying planes into buildings. We speak to former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman, reporter Robert Fisk and Stephen Push whose wife died on Sept. 11.

After the Bush administration delayed its publication for months, Congress yesterday released its nearly 900-page investigation on the Sept. 11 attacks.

The report’s findings provide an even more damning indictment of the intelligence community than many had predicted. Sen. Bob Graham, former head of the Senate intelligence committee, says the report proves the 9/11 attacks could have been stopped.

http://www.democracynow.org/2003/7/25/9_11_report_incontrovertible_evidence_that

The only thing you have of any value is between your legs. :lol:
9/11 Report: “Incontrovertible Evidence” that Saudi Gov’t Supported Hijackers; CIA and FBI Face Scathing Critique

Report findings include: FBI informant housed two of the hijackers; no link existed between Iraq and Al Qaeda; possible Saudi agent directly helped two hijackes; U.S. knew Al Qaeda was considering flying planes into buildings. We speak to former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman, reporter Robert Fisk and Stephen Push whose wife died on Sept. 11.

After the Bush administration delayed its publication for months, Congress yesterday released its nearly 900-page investigation on the Sept. 11 attacks.

The report’s findings provide an even more damning indictment of the intelligence community than many had predicted. Sen. Bob Graham, former head of the Senate intelligence committee, says the report proves the 9/11 attacks could have been stopped.

Democracy Now! | 9/11 Report: "Incontrovertible Evidence" that Saudi Gov't Supported Hijackers; CIA and FBI Face Scathing Critique

least I got something! More than anyone can say for you! You don't have anything between yer ears either!

#1.. to add to all the partisan rants, you are not delving into the idiot conspiracy theorist realm.... just when we thought you could not be MORE of an idiot
#2.. you know squat about NORAD, military readiness, etc

You called us conspiracy theorists for 8 years and all the while the neocons conspired against us.

And I/We've been right about everything we told you about GW Bush you fucking cock sucker.

What have you been right about? NOTHING so :eusa_shhh:

Which Clinton lady idiot passed legislation that prohibited the FBI and the CIA from sharing information.

You see Gunny, everything you say to me sounds naive because it seems you don't acknowledge just how devisive the GOP was when they had control of all 3 houses.

I find it irritating too though because I know like you, many voters memories are short. And you'll forget what happened. Heck, you already have.

How is this not equally divisive?

How is this not equally divisive?

The GOP are unwilling to work with the Dems when they are in charge. Gunny and you seem to want to forget that.

Just look at who Obama has saying the prayer at his enageration. An anti gay right winger. And doesn't Robert Gates work for Obama?

Did Bush have Rev. Jesse Jackson do his prayer?

I didn't think so.

Sorry the facts are divisive to you.

If I punch you in the face for no reason, will you come up and be nice to me tomorrow in hopes that it will make the difference? Then you are fool. You have to consider what kind of asshole punches a person in the face for no reason. That doesn't make you divisive. That makes you wise.

You started that post I quoted saynig all the bad republicans are divisive.

Then you started in on the divisiveness.

Your response to my post was even more divisive.

If you don't like what the republicans do, why do you do it too?

If the facts are on your side you don't need to call names.

Forum List

Back