Conservatives Still Wildly Support Bush

I have never seen such locked stepped following in my entire life as happened with Bush and the republican party.

They did everything he wanted without question.

Many still believe there were AQ ties and WMDs.

This president will go down in history as the worst ever.

It boggles the mind people are still silly enough to think he did great things.

I have never seen such locked stepped following in my entire life as happened with Bush and the republican party.

They did everything he wanted without question.

Many still believe there were AQ ties and WMDs.

This president will go down in history as the worst ever.

It boggles the mind people are still silly enough to think he did great things.

I get mad when people suggest he was stupid. He got everything he wanted. Let his buddies rape the treasury, deregulated corporate america, gave tax breaks to the rich and didn't get impeached/hung for treason.

PS. Yes, they did everything he wanted and visa versa.

He didn't veto one GOP bill the first 6 years. So when Republicans/conservatives try to put it all on Bush, that's another thing that makes me mad.

Because if we swallow that it was all Bush's fault, then it'll make it easier for them in the next elections. Fuck that. I won't forget.

Free market capitalism trick down republo conservanomics do not work. Sounds good when they argue it, but it's complete and utter bullshit.

Reagan, Bush and Bush all spent more or as much on Descretionary spending as Clinton. So the Republicans will never get my respect until they stop lying about their agenda. They try to sound like Libertarians but the fact is, they will spend MORE than the DEMS if given a chance.

And the Libertarians aren't a viable option yet. So you Republicans need to stop pretending to be libertarians and you Libertarians need to stop defending the GOP.

If you don't, you get zero credibility points because you aren't being intellectually honest with us. You want it both ways.

and for the last two years the Dems had the majority in the congress. :eusa_whistle:

See, it's bullshitters like you that make this a divided country. You know what our response to that will be because you've said that bullshit like 100 times. You know you aren't being honest and at this point I think you are an intellectual fucking midget.

Just google Bush veto's and GOP record filabusters and stop being a fucking moron. I know it will be hawd fo a wittw gerl wike you to unduwstwand but pweas twy. :lol:

and for the last two years the Dems had the majority in the congress. :eusa_whistle:

And Bush has a veto pen and the majority is not enough to over ride a veto.

You dont seem to learn anything about your government and how it operates. Why?

See, it's bullshitters like you that make this a divided country. You know what our response to that will be because you've said that bullshit like 100 times. You know you aren't being honest and at this point I think you are an intellectual fucking midget.

Just google Bush veto's and GOP record filabusters and stop being a fucking moron. I know it will be hawd fo a wittw gerl wike you to unduwstwand but pweas twy. :lol:

It's true,, just look back through this forum and find out how many times you DUmbocrats screamed, "we handed yer ass to you on a platter in 06" yes you did.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

are you at work on a union clock???? :lol::lol::lol:

And Bush has a veto pen and the majority is not enough to over ride a veto.

You dont seem to learn anything about your government and how it operates. Why?

sucks to be a DUmbocrat and throw yer words back atcha donit? You are in charge the buck stops there. no excuses now!:lol::lol:

It's true,, just look back through this forum and find out how many times you DUmbocrats screamed, "we handed yer ass to you on a platter in 06" yes you did.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

are you at work on a union clock???? :lol::lol::lol:

Read what other people are saying about your stupid ass. I love it!

In 2006, we stopped the GOP from controlling the other two branches of government. We set the agenda now. But with a slim majority and Bush in the White House, all we could do was stop all three branches from being in collusion with each other.

Let me give you an example. A GOP controlled house gets to say what the budget is. So it's better to set the agenda. Especially when Bush wouldn't veto any of the GOP's spending. He never did for 6 years. Look it up.

Long story short, we stopped the GOP from setting the agenda. That's all. But now we have the White House too. And with Al Franken? How many does that give us? We don't have to convince very many Republicans to go along. And Obama will sign what is right for America.

I hope the thought is making your head explode.

:cuckoo:
sucks to be a DUmbocrat and throw yer words back atcha donit? You are in charge the buck stops there. no excuses now!:lol::lol:

Why are you laughing? Are you insane? Do you really think we wished Bush would fuck up the economy in the beginning of his presidency?

You are seriously wishing ill on Obama & the Dems. What a fucking asshole. I would just love to know who you really are and come visit your sorry ass. Husband does all the work, you sitting there typing away, thinking you know what you are talking about. Utterly amazing.

What's Bush's approval rating? 23%? And you still think you are right. :cuckoo:

Then why did you defend him 29 times? We kept telling you he was fucking up and you defended him on EVERYTHING. So what, are you still suggesting his approach/strategy to the war on al queda was sound?

What were the 15 that you agreed with? :lol:

When you strip away defense, homeland security and entitlements and adjust for inflation, leaving only discretionary domestic spending, George W. Bush has grown the federal government at a faster pace than Lyndon Baines Johnson," Viguerie writes. "His record for profligate spending is outmatched (for the time being) only by another Big Government Republican, Richard Nixon.

That's from Richard Viguerie. Conservativeshq.com

I can't wait to hear what Bush did right. :eusa_whistle:

Bush DID do an average amount 'right' or adequately... I did agree with the war on terror and finishing the job that was well overdue in Iraq... I did not agree with increased spending when he should have severely cut government programs in the budget with the increased military spending that was needed

Could he have done better? Yep... Did I agree with him 100% of the time? Nope... Do I lose support because I disagree with him some? Nope.. Did I (and do I) state when I disagreed with him? Yep....

Read what other people are saying about your stupid ass. I love it!

In 2006, we stopped the GOP from controlling the other two branches of government. We set the agenda now. But with a slim majority and Bush in the White House, all we could do was stop all three branches from being in collusion with each other.

Let me give you an example. A GOP controlled house gets to say what the budget is. So it's better to set the agenda. Especially when Bush wouldn't veto any of the GOP's spending. He never did for 6 years. Look it up.

Long story short, we stopped the GOP from setting the agenda. That's all. But now we have the White House too. And with Al Franken? How many does that give us? We don't have to convince very many Republicans to go along. And Obama will sign what is right for America.

I hope the thought is making your head explode.

It isn't .. You set the agenda, an agenda pansy assed pelosi and reid would not move forth with without Republican approval ie the bailout, lol know why? they were too chickenshit to take the consequences for their legislation. but still you whine and cry and sniffle all the whilst yer on yer union clock.. oh boo hoo..

Do you really refuse to understand how the government works?

This really is not a game of tiddley winks we are partaking in here.

Why do you come to a political site all day and refuse to learn anything of substance?

This is proof you are clueless to what the GOP did the last 8 years. It was all or nothing. You either agreed or disagreed.

Let me give you an example. The gop never once wanted to discuss lowering the number of abortion that were done every year. They only wanted to discuss banning abortion. That's because they would never want to do away with the wedge issue.

So tell me what you agreed with. I'm waiting.

You see Gunny, everything you say to me sounds naive because it seems you don't acknowledge just how devisive the GOP was when they had control of all 3 houses.

I find it irritating too though because I know like you, many voters memories are short. And you'll forget what happened. Heck, you already have.

Look beavis ... there is no all or nothing. That is just wilfull stupidity on your part.

There's nothing naive about what I state. It's just above your head. You have made 1 (count 'em) good point since coming to this board and it wasn't about politics. The rest of your junk is uncontrolled and unfocussed spew.

The only differene between you and truthmatters is you are pretty fun to laugh at most of the time. She's just whiney.

Do you really refuse to understand how the government works?

This really is not a game of tiddley winks we are partaking in here.

Why do you come to a political site all day and refuse to learn anything of substance?

because I have very biased teachers who insist I think as they do? :lol:

Look beavis ... there is no all or nothing. That is just wilfull stupidity on your part.

There's nothing naive about what I state. It's just above your head. You have made 1 (count 'em) good point since coming to this board and it wasn't about politics. The rest of your junk is uncontrolled and unfocussed spew.

The only differene between you and truthmatters is you are pretty fun to laugh at most of the time. She's just whiney.

Got a point there Gunny, you forgot though, she also has a misguided superiority complex.

In all honesty though, despite her rantings, a basically nice person.

Well, putting aside all the partisan bickering that now dominates this thread, now we all get to see how a DEMOCRATIC POTUS will do with a democratically dominated congress.

From perspective anything less than FDR on sterioids is going to fail to deal with the problems that are foremost on my mind.

Hands off guns issues, completely ignore all the devisive NON-issues that the so called conservatives care so damned much about, and focus full attention on the economy, and energy policy that gets the USA off this carbon train to disaster we're riding, and do it ASAP.

All I expect from Obama is a radical rethink of TRADE policy, ENERGY POLICY, LABOR POLICY, THE FED and BANKING LAWS, PLUS about finding about five trillion dollars devoted to ENTIRELY to putting AMERICANS back to work.

Piece of cake, eh?

Last edited:
Bush DID do an average amount 'right' or adequately... I did agree with the war on terror and finishing the job that was well overdue in Iraq... I did not agree with increased spending when he should have severely cut government programs in the budget with the increased military spending that was needed

Could he have done better? Yep... Did I agree with him 100% of the time? Nope... Do I lose support because I disagree with him some? Nope.. Did I (and do I) state when I disagreed with him? Yep....

You agreed with taking Iraq away from Saddam and making it an ally to Iran?

You supported spending all that money and in the end its going to be Mook Tada El Sadr running Iraq?

You are a fool.

Key word you used about defense/military spending. "military spending that WAS NEEDED"?? He spent a lot more than was needed. So the the GOP is not the party for you, because they will spend enough to warrent keeping your taxes high. So you don't mind big government spending. I see. As long as it isn't spent on poor people. But if they spend it on bombs and fleece us thru defense, you don't mind. So stop begging for tax cuts, because your military spending doesn't justify a tax cut.

And Bush did cut social programs for poor people. But what you don't know is that even though he did, still:

When you strip away defense, homeland security and entitlements and adjust for inflation, leaving only discretionary domestic spending, George W. Bush has grown the federal government at a faster pace than even Lyndon Baines Johnson," Viguerie writes from conservativeshq.com.

When Bush's second term is over, there's every reason to expect that Bush will hold the record as the president who's grown the federal government at its fastest pace in modern times.

To pretend Bush can not veto anything the Dems can put through is not being very honest guys.

Well, putting aside all the partisan bickering that now dominates this thread, now we all get to see how a DEMOCRATIC POTUS will do with a democratically dominated congress.

From perspective anything less than FDR on sterioids is going to fail to deal with the problems that are foremost on my mind.

Hands off guns issues, completely ignore all the devisive NON-issues that the so called conservatives care so damned much about, and focus full attention on the economy, and energy policy that gets the USA off this carbon train to disaster we're riding, and do it ASAP.

All I expect from Obama is a radical rethink of TRADE policy, ENERGY POLICY, LABOR POLICY, THE FED and BANKING LAWS, PLUS about finding about five trillion dollars devoted to ENTIRELY to putting AMERICANS back to work.

Piece of cake, eh?

you forgot that he promised to lower taxes for 95% of us.

Piece of cake, eh?

:clap2:

Bingo!

Forum List

Back