Comey seen as more dependable than trump...

Unfortunately, his words do mean something; a lessening of the prestige of the Presidency.

Exactly...he has cheapened the Office of the Presidency. I am not sure how much further he can drop the standing if the Office of the Commander in Chief.
You mean he got a blow job in the oval office? Who knew?
That was Hannity that provided that service
You lie minute by minute.

Unfortunately, his words do mean something; a lessening of the prestige of the Presidency.

Exactly...he has cheapened the Office of the Presidency. I am not sure how much further he can drop the standing if the Office of the Commander in Chief.

Actually - Hannity traded off with this dude :)

monica-lewinsky-has-nothing-on-devin-nunes-30689447.png

You lie minute by minute.
The Democrats are more dependable than Trump and the GOP
Here is a Reality check for you to cash ....will not bounce....:1peleas:
David Leonhardt‏Verified account @DLeonhardt
Every one of the last four Republican presidents has increased the deficit. Every one of the last three Democratic presidents has reduced the deficit. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/15/opinion/democrats-fiscal-responsibility.html …

Da5yz7IWkAA-gt8.jpg

Who described US Society as "an American Carnage "

1) Michelle Obama _____

2) James Comey _____

3) Donald Trump_______

:aug08_031:I'll take what's behind the curtain...
well , we have an early 1950 s society to reestablish wherein "the negro" stepped aside on the sidewalk when a white man passed and averted his eyes from a white woman...Tea party taking us back

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything.

Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.

So why do you come here? The holier than thou act is beginning to wear thin.

It's his thing, has to keep everything equal down the middle. God forbid the two sides aren't equal.

Mac: :)

tumblr_lzke3n7qp51qchpilo1_r1_500.jpg

Oh, he's decided, he likes to straddle, plus the view from atop the fence is far superior.

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything. Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.
Because I find this place to be an absolutely fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Kind of an online, one-stop shop to observe the behaviors of partisan ideologues.

Whether partisans like it, or not.

Well, you don’t sound it. You sound arrogant.
You 'sound' like a jerk.
Permanent Ignore.

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything. Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.
Because I find this place to be an absolutely fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Kind of an online, one-stop shop to observe the behaviors of partisan ideologues.

Whether partisans like it, or not.

Well, you don’t sound it. You sound arrogant.
You 'sound' like a jerk.
Permanent Ignore.

I know she'll be heartbroken :cool-45:

Forum List

Back