Look, no one more deserves to be mistreated, and no one more deserves a system rigged against him, than Trump.

Actually, better for the 1 million who died of Covid.
the 25 million of us who lost our jobs.
the thousands who had property destroyed during the BLM Riots.
The 265,000 business owners who lost their businesses
People died because of Fauci and the chinese creating a deadly virus that they failed to contain in the wuhan lab

And millions lost jobs because democrats panicked and shut down the economy

Again, not really. We ran the numbers in a previous thread, and it came out to very little money per person.

It came out to plenty of money per person. Maybe stop bringing so many illegals into the country and spreading out what is spent.

Probably not. He wouldn't have had the opportunity to commit so many crimes since then.

Most of the things he's under investigation for are things he's done since 2016.
You know better than that

3 prosecutions out of 4 have nothing to do with his time as president

And the one that does is the same as what biden and hillary are not being charged with

This would never be happening if Trump was a Democrat. You can bet your ass on that. Political prosecution. If we the people let democrats get away with this we deserve what we get . Like Rome.
Even when trying to be a bit sympathetic to Trump, the left speaks the quiet part out loud. Trump has no rights as they see it.

The quiet part being that Trump deserves to have the system rigged against him and deserves mistreatment.

How evil is that?!?

And how many leftoids feel the same way?

How un-American they indeed are.

Look, no one more deserves to be mistreated, and no one more deserves a system rigged against him, than Trump.
The essence of Trump’s argument on appeal is that the supposed harm he caused was minimal at best — all his lenders were repaid — and that the penalty levied against him was therefore wildly excessive. The conundrum is that the very size of the judgment, and the consequent size of the bond that Trump is required to post, might make him unable to appeal. Trump could pursue his case, but in the meantime, James would be entitled to seize and sell off the former president’s assets.
That can’t be right. It would mean that the more outrageous and disproportionate a damages award is, the harder it is to appeal.
As Trump’s lawyers argued to the state appeals court: “A bond requirement of this enormous magnitude, effectively requiring cash reserves approaching $1 billion, is unprecedented for a private company. Even when it comes to publicly traded companies, courts routinely waive or reduce the bond amount. Enforcing an impossible bond requirement as a condition of appeal would inflict manifest irreparable injury” on Trump.
On the other side of the equation, Trump’s lawyers argue, “waiving the bond requirement will impose no cognizable harm on the Attorney General. The case involves no actual victims and no award of restitution, and she is fully protected by [Trump’s] real-estate holdings.” They have offered to post a $100 million bond.
For her part, James contends that the court lacks the flexibility to modify the bond requirement. And doing so, she says, “would severely harm [the Office of Attorney General] and the public interest by undermining … the fundamental purpose of an appeal bond — i.e., to ensure that prevailing plaintiffs have their monetary award fully secured to guarantee prompt execution if it is affirmed on appeal.”
I’m not convinced. You won’t find me shedding any tears for Trump if the damages award is eventually upheld and he needs to sell properties or liquidate other assets to satisfy it. Couldn’t happen to a shadier guy. But even Trump deserves his day in appeals court. In the end, the rule of law will be on a steadier footing if he has it.

Illegals aren't the ones getting this money. They are the ones providing the labor and service to keep things running.

Not the ones I see milling around in Manhattan all the time.

We have plenty of over educated worthless degree wanna-be elites that can get their hands dirty on those jobs.

Why should they do that if they have a degree?

Because they got a shit degree that only has a handful a meaningful job openings?

People getting accounting and Engineering degrees aren't having this issue, it's the ones getting Aztec Lesbian basketweaving Studies degrees.

People getting accounting and Engineering degrees aren't having this issue, it's the ones getting Aztec Lesbian basketweaving Studies degrees.
As someone who has written thousands of resumes over the last decade, I've never had anyone majoring in Aztec Lesbian Basket-weaving Studies. Perhaps you can point out the university that is giving these out.

I know these useless degrees exist in the heads of wingnuts who think that Universities are places where they hate Jesus and Murica and all that.

(in fact, in all the years I've been doing this, I've only had one person who MINORED in black studies, and we both agreed it wasn't worth putting on his resume.)

As someone who has written thousands of resumes over the last decade, I've never had anyone majoring in Aztec Lesbian Basket-weaving Studies. Perhaps you can point out the university that is giving these out.

I know these useless degrees exist in the heads of wingnuts who think that Universities are places where they hate Jesus and Murica and all that.

(in fact, in all the years I've been doing this, I've only had one person who MINORED in black studies, and we both agreed it wasn't worth putting on his resume.)

Figures you don't get the joke.

Anything with "studies" after it is only for being a grifter or teaching said "studies"

Figures you don't get the joke.

Anything with "studies" after it is only for being a grifter or teaching said "studies"

Your comment was that people with degrees can't get a degree because they got degrees in worthless subjects.

But you can't point out what those worthless studies are without making up bad jokes. (With a bit of racism, misogyny and homophobia thrown in, of course!)

Your comment was that people with degrees can't get a degree because they got degrees in worthless subjects.

But you can't point out what those worthless studies are without making up bad jokes. (With a bit of racism, misogyny and homophobia thrown in, of course!)

can't get jobs.

Again, figures you have no sense of humor.

Even when trying to be a bit sympathetic to Trump, the left speaks the quiet part out loud. Trump has no rights as they see it.

The quiet part being that Trump deserves to have the system rigged against him and deserves mistreatment.

How evil is that?!?

And how many leftoids feel the same way?

How un-American they indeed are.

The essence of Trump’s argument on appeal is that the supposed harm he caused was minimal at best — all his lenders were repaid — and that the penalty levied against him was therefore wildly excessive. The conundrum is that the very size of the judgment, and the consequent size of the bond that Trump is required to post, might make him unable to appeal. Trump could pursue his case, but in the meantime, James would be entitled to seize and sell off the former president’s assets.
That can’t be right. It would mean that the more outrageous and disproportionate a damages award is, the harder it is to appeal.
As Trump’s lawyers argued to the state appeals court: “A bond requirement of this enormous magnitude, effectively requiring cash reserves approaching $1 billion, is unprecedented for a private company. Even when it comes to publicly traded companies, courts routinely waive or reduce the bond amount. Enforcing an impossible bond requirement as a condition of appeal would inflict manifest irreparable injury” on Trump.
On the other side of the equation, Trump’s lawyers argue, “waiving the bond requirement will impose no cognizable harm on the Attorney General. The case involves no actual victims and no award of restitution, and she is fully protected by [Trump’s] real-estate holdings.” They have offered to post a $100 million bond.
For her part, James contends that the court lacks the flexibility to modify the bond requirement. And doing so, she says, “would severely harm [the Office of Attorney General] and the public interest by undermining … the fundamental purpose of an appeal bond — i.e., to ensure that prevailing plaintiffs have their monetary award fully secured to guarantee prompt execution if it is affirmed on appeal.”
I’m not convinced. You won’t find me shedding any tears for Trump if the damages award is eventually upheld and he needs to sell properties or liquidate other assets to satisfy it. Couldn’t happen to a shadier guy. But even Trump deserves his day in appeals court. In the end, the rule of law will be on a steadier footing if he has it.

America collapse.jpeg

Forum List

Back