Comey seen as more dependable than trump...

Analysis | Whom is Comey trying to convince? The third of Americans with no opinion of him.

I guess 30% of Americans will believe trump....no matter how outrageous his lies are. I know people who have staked out their position for trump...and won't move. Scary....to say the least.

Some...I suppose are afraid to admit they have been wrong.
NO I do not look up to Trump NO I do not respect Trump
Da2iVz-UMAAHjeR.jpg

Unfortunately, his words do mean something; a lessening of the prestige of the Presidency.

He’s lied his entire life. His word is meaningless. People who admire him have No Idea how badly their reverence reflects on them.

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything. Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.
So why do you come here? The holier than thou act is beginning to wear thin.
Because I find this place to be an absolutely fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Kind of an online, one-stop shop to observe the behaviors of partisan ideologues.

Whether partisans like it, or not.

He’s lied his entire life. His word is meaningless. People who admire him have No Idea how badly their reverence reflects on them.
...he has pretended to the media to be John Baron, John Miller and Steve Dennison
..he has had six Bankruptcies so that US funding sources will not lend to him and he had to go overseas for funding
..he is involved in thousands of law suits because he fails to pay contracted obligations
...he created a fake University to fleece the Foolish
...he is a serial adulterer who has immediately violated his marital vows in all his marriages
...he is said to have a "love child"
...he is a serial mauler of females ...at least twenty accusers
...he lies even when its pointless to lie like claiming he wrote his own Inauguration speech
..his hair is Fake
...so is his skin color

He is a degenerate Human Bering...Unfit

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything. Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.
Because I find this place to be an absolutely fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Kind of an online, one-stop shop to observe the behaviors of partisan ideologues.

Well, you don’t sound it. You sound arrogant.

Well, you don’t sound it. You sound arrogant.
Words on a screen don't make a sound. That's simply the perception of the reader.

From my perspective, a majority of the country and I are having our asses kicked by narcissistic, arrogant partisans who think that they and their side have all the answers. The partisan ideologues are having things their way, and we're seeing the predictable negative results.

Comey.....Trump is morally unfit to be President
Trump.......Oh yea! You are a slimeball

Unfortunately, his words do mean something; a lessening of the prestige of the Presidency.

Exactly...he has cheapened the Office of the Presidency. I am not sure how much further he can drop the standing if the Office of the Commander in Chief.

Last edited:
Who screamed into the American Night that there was a full on assault on the Integrity of James Comey by nefarious political forces hell bent on protecting a corrupt someone

1) Democratic Partisans using Comey to attack Trump ______

2) Supporters of "Shrillary" using Comey to besmirch Trump______

3) Kelly Ann Conway October 29, 2016 ______

Kellyanne Conway @KellyannePolls

Astonished by the all-out assault on Comey by Team Clinton.
Suggesting he is a partisan interfering with the election is dangerous & unfair.

2:10 PM - Oct 29, 2016

Forum List

Back