Comey seen as more dependable than trump...

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything.

Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.

So why do you come here? The holier than thou act is beginning to wear thin.

It's his thing, has to keep everything equal down the middle. God forbid the two sides aren't equal.

Mac: :)

tumblr_lzke3n7qp51qchpilo1_r1_500.jpg
The first and second lines of my sigs are for folks like you.

On both ends.

:bye1:

On both ends.

Sorry Mac - but even a centrist has strongly held opinions on both sides.

Don't get any splinters in yer butt ;)
And you ignored line 2 of my sig. The link at the end is to my stands on the issues.

Trained seals, so difficult to reach. But you're obedient, so that's nice.

Analysis | Whom is Comey trying to convince? The third of Americans with no opinion of him.

I guess 30% of Americans will believe trump....no matter how outrageous his lies are. I know people who have staked out their position for trump...and won't move. Scary....to say the least.

Some...I suppose are afraid to admit they have been wrong.
The Washington post is hardly an unbiased source.

This story isn't even worth reading, much less believing.

Comey is nothing more than a dishonest, backstabbing opportunist. He's doing this for two reasons: to trash Trump and to sell his book. I can't understand why he hasn't been placed under indictment for perjury and mishandling classified information.

On both ends.

And you ignored line 2 of my sig. The link at the end is to my stands on the issues.

Right, only centrists can express opinions. God forbid a liberal point out that Comey is more credible than Trump.

On both ends.

Right, only centrists can express opinions. God forbid a liberal point out that Comey is more credible than Trump.
My goodness, you folks are triggered.

Who is claiming to be a centrist?

And who said that only centrists can express opinions?

Are you okay?

Need a Safe Space?

On both ends.

Oh, I thought we were playing with titles since you are the one who is showing us your signature where you are calling others wingers.

Well, constantly express your disapproval at others' opinions bases solely on where they stand on your very symmetric political landscape.

Are you okay?

Need a Safe Space?

No, just pointing out what you do, whenever you do it.

EDIT: I predict a vapid non-response, response. Something along the lines of "you are so predictable", "you partisans always prove me right" blah, blah, blah but you won't actually demonstrate it.

Last edited:

On both ends.

Oh, I think we were playing with titles since you are the one who is showing is your signature where you care calling others wingers.

Well, constantly express your disapproval at others' opinions bases solely on where they stand on your very symmetric political landscape.

Are you okay?

Need a Safe Space?

Wow, I'm really up in your heads.

I just made a basic and obvious comment, not mentioning anyone by name, and you folks went straight up drama queen on me.

Gosh, I feel terrible now.
138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg~original

Oh, I think we were playing with titles since you are the one who is showing is your signature where you care calling others wingers.

Are you okay?

Need a Safe Space?

Wow, I'm really up in your heads.

I just made a basic and obvious comment, not mentioning anyone by name, and you folks went straight up drama queen on me.

Gosh, I feel terrible now.
138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg~original

So, predictable. Your response has zero merit, it's just you claiming victory again.

It's kind of your defense mechanism. You never debate, you make some sort of claim about how the left and right are the same, you never back it up and when someone confronts you on that you just claim victory.

So, predictable. Your response has zero merit, it's just you claiming victory again.

It gets old --- AND boring don't it? :rolleyes:

If he'd only actually engage in a debate but he never does.

He thinks partisanship means people defend the indefensible when it hits their side. To some extent that's true but that's human nature. Mac is just as guilty. He claims not to be partisan because he doesn't see himself as left or right however he is his own partisan who will defend the middle ground to the bitter end.

He sees the left and right as the same but the left wouldn't touch someone like Trump with even Mac's dick.

Just watch his replies, they offer nothing but Mac congratulating himself.

You never debate, you make some sort of claim about how the left and right are the same, you never back it up and when someone confronts you on that you just claim victory.
Here's the best part: I have this same conversation with RIGHT wingers, TOO.

Indeed, you folks are very similar in your behaviors, at some level you know it, and that's what has you so weepy.

You are what you hate. That would upset me, too.

Tough shit.

You never debate, you make some sort of claim about how the left and right are the same, you never back it up and when someone confronts you on that you just claim victory.

I believe you probably do because you're incapable of seeing a difference so you just treat everyone the same. That's not a flaw with other people, that's on you.

Indeed, you folks are very similar in your behaviors, at some level you know it, and that's what has you so weepy.

Mac, people in general are the same at some level.

Did the left support Trump? Anyone even resembling Trump?

When racist comments are made on this board what percentage of those do you think are liberals making them?

Which side posts the most dishonest sources? Let's say Gateway Pundit, does the left have anyone even close to resembling this fake news source that is used as often? At all?

Who is more homophobic?

Which side denies climate science?

Tough shit.

Neat, you have never made any substantial argument that the left and right are the same you merely stating it is not evidence. I gave you some questions to answer start there.

I believe you probably do because you're incapable of seeing a difference so you just treat everyone the same. That's not a flaw with other people, that's on you.

When racist comments are made on this board what percentage of those do you think are liberals making them?

Which side posts the most dishonest sources? Let's say Gateway Pundit, does the left have anyone even close to resembling this fake news source that is used as often? At all?

Who is more homophobic?

Tough shit.

Neat, you have never made any substantial argument that the left and right are the same you merely stating it is not evidence. I gave you some questions to answer start there.
I can see how important this is to you. So I will refer you to what I actually said: The two ends of the spectrum "are very similar in your behaviors."

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy
I know you're going to deny (please see #4, above) this. Go ahead. I point out examples every single day.

You're boring me to tears here. I can't make this any simpler. Distort my words (please see #5, above) all you want.

Who is more homophobic?

Tough shit.

I can see how important this is to you. So I will refer you to what I actually said: The two ends of the spectrum "are very similar in your behaviors."

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy
I know you're going to deny (please see #4, above) this. Go ahead. I point out examples every single day.

You're boring me to tears here. I can't make this any simpler. Distort my words (please see #5, above) all you want.

Mac, it's a list of behaviors, that's great. Many people exhibit them whether partisan or not. What you have failed to do is point out how those on the right and left act differently than say you. For example you are deflecting, you providing zero evidence of anything and just more of your opinion.

Why not answer the questions I gave you? Why not prove the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other. Do you think the 2016 presidential campaigns were equal?

How about on policy? You rarely ever talk about that unless it is to point out once again how the left and right are the same. You're a broken record and you have never demonstrated your point beyond simply stating what it is and making huge assumptions.

Go back to my previous post and answer the questions, be honest for a change and actually test your argument.

Who is more homophobic?

Tough shit.

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy

Mac, it's a list of behaviors, that's great. Many people exhibit them whether partisan or not. What you have failed to do is point out how those on the right and left act differently than say you. For example you are deflecting, you providing zero evidence of anything and just more of your opinion.

Why not answer the questions I gave you? Why not prove the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other. Do you think the 2016 presidential campaigns were equal?

How about on policy? You rarely ever talk about that unless it is to point out once again how the left and right are the same. You're a broken record and you have never demonstrated your point beyond simply stating what it is and making huge assumptions.

Go back to my previous post and answer the questions, be honest for a change and actually test your argument.
This is why I don't bother with partisan ideologues. Another straw man. When I have I ever said, as you state, "the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other"? I haven't.

You will find my stands on the positions at the end of the second line of my sig. I wonder how many times I need to say that in this thread. I discuss them often.

You kids, Left and Right, play your games. I'll watch, and I'll point it out when I feel like it. I require neither your approval nor your permission. Too bad.

Comey's vain attempt to exonerate his record is pathetic to say the least. One would think a disgraced public servant would have the common sense to ride off into the sunset, but then again he sees himself as a typical washington elitist that is unable to walk away without the last word, just another example of everything wrong in Washington.

Who is more homophobic?

Tough shit.

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy

This is why I don't bother with partisan ideologues. Another straw man. When I have I ever said, as you state, "the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other"? I haven't.

Your simplistic horseshoe analogy is the same thing, please stop being dishonest.

You will find my stands on the positions at the end of the second line of my sig. I wonder how many times I need to say that in this thread. I discuss them often.

That's great, Mac. Why not just answer the questions I gave you? Why are you having such a difficult time with that? Maybe it's because they point out real differences between the right and left and how they don't act the same. Don't be a coward, don't worry about your own brand or personal partisanship and just answer them.

You kids, Left and Right, play your games. I'll watch, and I'll point it out when I feel like it. I require neither your approval nor your permission. Too bad.

You're the one playing games, you once again have failed to prove your point other than just stating what you believe and when given the opportunity for you to demonstrate how the left and right are the same you continue to decline to do so.

Who is more homophobic?

Tough shit.

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy

Your simplistic horseshoe analogy is the same thing, please stop being dishonest.

That's great, Mac. Why not just answer the questions I gave you? Why are you having such a difficult time with that? Maybe it's because they point out real differences between the right and left and how they don't act the same. Don't be a coward, don't worry about your own brand or personal partisanship and just answer them.

You're the one playing games, you once again have failed to prove your point other than just stating what you believe and when given the opportunity for you to demonstrate how the left and right are the same you continue to decline to do so.
I learned long ago here that you can never prove a point to a hardcore partisan ideologue. I no longer bother.

Oh, and I see your third straw man: I've never said the "left and the right are the same". Not once. You folks literally can't be honest.

So think what you'd like, make stuff up, claim victory, do a little dance. And you'll be another fascinating political study for me.
39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif~original

Forum List

Back