College football National Championship - Clemson versus Alabama

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I am predicting the final score will be 38-35, with Bama winning.

That will put Nick Saban in the #1 spot for most national championships. He is currently tied with Bear Bryant at 5 each.

Clemson is my Alma mater, so I'm rooting for The Tigers.
No predictions because my predictions usually suck.

I think more like a 20 point spread, oh hell, just give the trophy to "Bama and fax the game...

No, not that big a blowout. Clemson can play. And this is their shot at revenge for spoiling their perfect season last year. It was a close game. This year will be too.

I think more like a 20 point spread, oh hell, just give the trophy to "Bama and fax the game...
If I were betting money, I definitely would be betting on the Tide, but those Tigers have been taking swimming lessons.

I would probably jinx which ever team I bet on.

How do you "fax the game"?

Clemson is my Alma mater, so I'm rooting for The Tigers.
No predictions because my predictions usually suck.
I'm really sorry, guy.
Why are you sorry, guy?
Because you're rooting for the Tigers.
There needs to be an opposing team with fans to make the ballgame. No need to be sorry. I also don't know why 6 1/2 makes you sorry. Do other numbers have similar effects?

LOL
There are numbers that I dislike. The worst being the total amount my recent divorce cost, but I'm pretty confident that the final score Monday night will be a delightful number unless you happen to live in South Carolina.

0266f7c5885fdb4e662dbec08dfaa5cb.jpg

Clemson has not beaten the Tide since 1905.
The Cubs won the World Series. Hey, I think Bama will probably win. I ain't going to lose any sleep over it. I'm not going to be turning over cars and setting them on fire if Clemson wins either.

That will put Nick Saban in the #1 spot for most national championships. He is currently tied with Bear Bryant at 5 each.
Being originally from Florida (Gainesville in fact), I absolutely hate Alabama. They are the worst cheaters playing dirty football since Oklahoma.

Looking forward to the game on Monday Jan 9th however.

Being originally from Florida (Gainesville in fact), I absolutely hate Alabama. They are the worst cheaters playing dirty football since Oklahoma.

Looking forward to the game on Monday Jan 9th however.

Jeez, not another "Bama cheats!" post. Unless you can point to actual cheating in the last several years, spare us.

LOL
There are numbers that I dislike. The worst being the total amount my recent divorce cost, but I'm pretty confident that the final score Monday night will be a delightful number unless you happen to live in South Carolina.

0266f7c5885fdb4e662dbec08dfaa5cb.jpg

Do you know why divorce lawyers are so expensive?

They are worth it!

Forum List

Back