College football prediction for 2023 season

Not sure how that works. With the transfer rules now if you think you're not getting a fair shake you can go elsewhere. There is zero "right" to play college football at any level. You could be the best player at your position of all time, the school doesn't have to give you a roster spot let alone playing time.

Because you were getting a scholarship. Now we’re talking big money.

Alabama is a bit off from what we are used to in the Saban era. Secondary wasn't very good. No edge rush. Poor pass protection for a young QB who clearly needs more experience FROM THE POCKET and took off because he couldn't trust his blockers, who were getting whooped all game in pass protection. Doesn't look like the Tide has a First Round WR or RB right now, VERY UNUSUAL....
Alabama used to be known for tough defense. Their defense has gotten shredded by a few teams the last couple of years. Their offense has not been good enough to overcome the defensive drop off. Alabama used to just reload every year. Not the case anymore.

Alabama used to be known for tough defense. Their defense has gotten shredded by a few teams the last couple of years. Their offense has not been good enough to overcome the defensive drop off. Alabama used to just reload every year. Not the case anymore.
Transfer rules. Can’t just stockpile talent and leave it on the bench anymore.

For there to be QB issues in Tuscaloosa, there would have to be a QB in Tuscaloosa. And the O-line sucks! The guys are huge, but can't block.
I’m not high on Milroe but I was a bit surprised Coach Saban went away from him so quickly.

Jalen M might be limited the 2 they trotted out there today were not an upgrade.

I’m not high on Milroe but I was a bit surprised Coach Saban went away from him so quickly.

Jalen M might be limited the 2 they trotted out there today were not an upgrade.

If Saban started him the first two games, Milroe must have looked like the best option. Now we know Coach was right.

The running game showed potential tonight. And the defense stepped up.

But it is going to be a looooong season.

If Saban started him the first two games, Milroe must have looked like the best option. Now we know Coach was right.

The running game showed potential tonight. And the defense stepped up.

But it is going to be a looooong season.
I was wrong about Alabama. They’ve come through a very tough schedule with a single loss. If they beat UGA they will get to the PO and will be dangerous.

I was wrong about Alabama. They’ve come through a very tough schedule with a single loss. If they beat UGA they will get to the PO and will be dangerous.

At the beginning of the season Alabama looked weak. Our O Line was a joke.

But they have earned heir place now, and gotten a lot better. I think we can take Georgia.

I am jealous!! Enjoy the game.
It will be my first Iron Bowl despite having been to Auburn away games several times. Maybe if they give you guys a run for your money, we will get the Music City Bowl and I can drive down the road to Nashville for the game. I hold no hope for us to win after that disaster this afternoon.

At the beginning of the season Alabama looked weak. Our O Line was a joke.

But they have earned heir place now, and gotten a lot better. I think we can take Georgia.
I think that’s the nightmare scenario for the committee. Alabama beats UGA and you have undefeated BIG10, ACC, and PAC12 Champs who have all looked good this year.

Who gets left out.

It will be my first Iron Bowl despite having been to Auburn away games several times. Maybe if they give you guys a run for your money, we will get the Music City Bowl and I can drive down the road to Nashville for the game. I hold no hope for us to win after that disaster this afternoon.

I didn't make it to a single game in Tuscaloosa last year. I usually try to get to one or two home games. The atmosphere is indescribable, as I am sure you know.

I think that’s the nightmare scenario for the committee. Alabama beats UGA and you have undefeated BIG10, ACC, and PAC12 Champs who have all looked good this year.

Who gets left out.

They look at the win/loss record and the strength of schedule. That usually eliminates most.

Forum List

Back