College Football Champ!

College Football Champ - Who Will It Be?

• Clemson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Alabama

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Notre Dame

• Michigan State

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
I hate them but it'll be Saban and the Gang. Fuckers

Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.

Doesn't belong on the list? We played a much tougher schedule and only lost one game. MSU lost to an unranked team with a losing record. Yeah, the Crimson Tide belongs there and will win it all.

Bama looks best unfortunately. Will have to see how the Sooner look.
Iowa and Clemson, not likely....
Michigan State could be a spoiler....

This Notre Dame/Stanford game is turning into a real barnburner.

Not sure Notre Dame can sneak in there. They need Oklahoma to lose.....

I've been flipping between the two games and OK has been pretty dominate thus far. It is still a close game and anything can happen.

I've been flipping between the two games and OK has been pretty dominate thus far. It is still a close game and anything can happen,.

Guess we'll just have to see - Tuesday should be interesting... depending on these last 2 games...

I've been flipping between the two games and OK has been pretty dominate thus far. It is still a close game and anything can happen,.

Guess we'll just have to see - Tuesday should be interesting... depending on these last 2 games...

Other than WVU winning this has been a pretty lame showing for my teams this weekend. Penn State got whipped and Pitt made far too many mistake despite a great comeback effort.

Other than WVU winning this has been a pretty lame showing for my teams this weekend. Penn State got whipped and Pitt made far too many mistake despite a great comeback effort.

I was cheering for Penn State but Michigan State is just too much.....
There are only 2 teams I really like. Maryland (who's just terrible and in a state of confusion, but their basketball program is great... (so far) - and Oregon who, had their chances in the past but just can't get there...

My word, the Sooners poured it on in the 2nd quarter.

Notre Dame is out, but that was a game for the ages. Notre Dame - Stanford, Notre Dame takes the lead with 30 seconds left, Stanford throws a couple passes to get into field goal range and kicks a 45yd FG to win, 38-36.

This was a game well worth watching.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Notre Dame is out, but that was a game for the ages. Notre Dame - Stanford, Notre Dame takes the lead with 30 seconds left, Stanford throws a couple passes to get into field goal range and kicks a 45yd FG to win, 38-36.

What a game! A classic dare I say. Both teams played well and showed a lot of heart.

What a game! A classic dare I say. Both teams played well and showed a lot of heart.

Absolutely this is an instant classic. It demonstrates why its so great to watch college football.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back