Jon Rahm signs with LIV Golf for $500 MILLION DOLLARS

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Holy crap! The reigning Masters Champ just bolted for LIV? But who can blame him, $500 MILLION BUCKS?? That is the definition of an offer you can't refuse.

Holy crap! The reigning Masters Champ just bolted for LIV? But who can blame him, $500 MILLION BUCKS?? That is the definition of an offer you can't refuse.

Agreed. What's interesting (well, not really that interesting) is that Rahm was hand-in-hand with bleeding heart Rory McElroy denouncing the LIV tour and standing up for the PGA.

But.. when a sh_t ton of money gets thrown at him by the organization he supposedly opposes, he bolts and signs with them.

I don't blame him AT ALL, but just STFU with the virtue signaling that he did.

I guess god blessed Saudi Arabia and OPEC with so much oil so that they can buy up the world. What a blessed nation.

On many golf FB groups. Rahm is being wildly criticized for this move.

I really don't get it. Why shouldn't everyone be free to take the best deal they can get? There is nothing unethical about it. I did it several times in my career.

Didn't the PGA and LIV merge?

I don't follow the pros much, even as much as I love golf. Did that deal fall thru?
If they so peacefully merged, this wouldn't have happened.

Obviously we don't know everything.

They're on a weird channel, I think. I saw where Bryson shot a 58 the other day. The courses probably aren't as tricked up as the PGA.

I watch the majors and cups and that's about it.

Didn't the PGA and LIV merge?

I don't follow the pros much, even as much as I love golf. Did that deal fall thru?
I think it was more like a hostile takeover. But the posturing was funny to watch.

That's true but I just don't like the idea that Saudi Arabia, or whoever they are, can hook up with a scumbag Clinton asskisser, Greg Norman, and buy the PGA. Then again, I don't like NIL in the NCAA either. Maybe I'm just an old fuck and a traditionalist. MAGA

Forum List

Back