College Football Champ!

College Football Champ - Who Will It Be?

• Clemson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Alabama

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Notre Dame

• Michigan State

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
My word, the Sooners poured it on in the 2nd quarter.
5e878f153cffa09268a97c00dc0aa08d.jpg

I think Clemson, Oklahoma, Alabama and the Big Ten champ.

Alabama will win it all.
Oklahoma has already beaten the Tide in bowls games, OSU in regular season....I would like to see OU versus another team they will beat that they have not already....

Henry is kicking ass right now. He has set new records for Alabama. And has matched the 200 yard game marks of Bo Jackson and Walker.................He nearly had 300 against Auburn.

Heisman bound?

Alabama will win it all.
Oklahoma has already beaten the Tide in bowls games, OSU in regular season....I would like to see OU versus another team they will beat that they have not already....

They haven't beaten this Crimson Tide.
2013 season, Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma 45, Alabama 31
2003: Oklahoma 20, Alabama 13

And between those two games Alabama won 3 BCS National Championships. How about OU?

Alabama will win it all.

And between those two games Alabama won 3 BCS National Championships. How about OU?
Well you don't want OU hogging all the Championships...

ROLL TIDE!
They also tried to move the hash marks, but we found them and smoke them, know what I mean?
New year. New game. It will be decided on the field..............Bama has to get passed Florida first, and they aren't a push over.
Yeah, but it's just not the same old FSU......

Its not FSU at all, it is UF.
They are about the same...

Alabama will win it all.

I think people don't want Bama hogging them all. But they have to beat us to stop us.

I think people don't want Bama hogging them all. But they have to beat us to stop us.
They can and will be beaten...

Forum List

Back