College Football Champ!

College Football Champ - Who Will It Be?

• Clemson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Alabama

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Notre Dame

• Michigan State

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.
How come you didn't vote? And whoever thanked your post too. Vote!

I would be interested to hear his reasoning behind the claim that Bama doesn't deserve to be I the Top Four, but MSU does.
We got to beat an undefeated team next week. If msu dominates it would make a case for them.

Msu wasn't dominating teams until lately. And they whipped OSU. But I'm bias.

Oklahoma has already beaten the Tide in bowls games, OSU in regular season....I would like to see OU versus another team they will beat that they have not already....

They haven't beaten this Crimson Tide.
2013 season, Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma 45, Alabama 31
2003: Oklahoma 20, Alabama 13

And between those two games Alabama won 3 BCS National Championships. How about OU?
Well you don't want OU hogging all the Championships...

I think people don't want Bama hogging them all. But they have to beat us to stop us.
What teams besides msu have tough games next week?

And between those two games Alabama won 3 BCS National Championships. How about OU?

I think people don't want Bama hogging them all. But they have to beat us to stop us.
They can and will be beaten...

Quite a few have tried. OU can be beaten as well.

OU was beaten by a team with a losing record. Bama was beaten by a team with a 9-3 record. FYI, that means the team that beat Bama won just over twice as many games as the team that beat OU.

OU was beaten by a team with a losing record. Bama was beaten by a team with a 9-3 record. FYI, that means the team that beat Bama won just over twice as many games as the team that beat OU.
Ole Miss didn't have a 9-3 record the third game of the season....

Alabama doesn't even belong on the list. MSU will beat Iowa on its way to the Championship game.

Doesn't belong on the list? We played a much tougher schedule and only lost one game. MSU lost to an unranked team with a losing record. Yeah, the Crimson Tide belongs there and will win it all.

:lmao:

Keep laughing. But Bama's schedule WAS much tougher. We played 10 teams with a winning record, while MSU only played 7. Bama played 8 teams with 8 wins or more. MSU only had to play 4 teams with 8 wins or more. Only 1 team on Bama's schedule had a losing record. 5 teams on MSU's schedule lost more games than they won. Bama lost to a team that currently has a 9-3 record. MSU lost to a team with a losing record of 4-7 for the season.

And you think Bama doesn't belong on the list? They are far more qualified than MSU.

They have one now. In other words, they are a good enough team to win more of their games than they lost. Ole Miss was 2-0 when they beat us. Texas was 1-4 when they beat OU.

But what matters is the quality of the team. Obviously, Bama lost to a much better team than the one that beat OU.

They have one now. In other words, they are a good enough team to win more of their games than they lost. Ole Miss was 2-0 when they beat us. Texas was 1-4 when they beat OU.

But what matters is the quality of the team. Obviously, Bama lost to a much better team than the one that beat OU.
We'll never know since Texas does not play Ole Miss..

We'll never know since Texas does not play Ole Miss..

Yeah, we can pretty safely say that a 9-3 team is better than a 4-7 team. And having 5 teams on your schedule with losing records does not show a tough schedule. But that is what OU played.

I think Clemson, Oklahoma, Alabama and the Big Ten champ.

Alabama will win it all.
Oklahoma has already beaten the Tide in bowls games, OSU in regular season....I would like to see OU versus another team they will beat that they have not already....

Who?

Please let Iowa beat Michigan State
Please let Florida suddenly become good and beat Bama....

Doesn't belong on the list? We played a much tougher schedule and only lost one game. MSU lost to an unranked team with a losing record. Yeah, the Crimson Tide belongs there and will win it all.

:lmao:

Keep laughing. But Bama's schedule WAS much tougher. We played 10 teams with a winning record, while MSU only played 7. Bama played 8 teams with 8 wins or more. MSU only had to play 4 teams with 8 wins or more. Only 1 team on Bama's schedule had a losing record. 5 teams on MSU's schedule lost more games than they won. Bama lost to a team that currently has a 9-3 record. MSU lost to a team with a losing record of 4-7 for the season.

And you think Bama doesn't belong on the list? They are far more qualified than MSU.

Hmm...we beat two teams still in the top 12. Like it or not, a win over Iowa will mean we will be playing for the championship. MSU is healthier now, it shows. Trash talk means nothing, see you on the field.

MSU was getting their asses handed to them by Michigan and that damned kicker couldn't get the damned ball off.

Fucked kickers.

Not really mudwhistle, MSU had more first downs, more passing yards and more rushing yards. The difference was special teams that whole game.

Please let Iowa beat Michigan State
Please let Florida suddenly become good and beat Bama....
Ain't gonna happen...

no, I guess not. Clemson and Iowa are my only hopes.
If I could wave a magic wand I would just make Alabama and Oklahoma go away.
Isn't everyone tired of seeing the same teams win all the time?

My Oregon Ducks never get there... pisses me off. I bought a Duck Whistle for pervious years, never helped.
I have liked them since the Joey Harrington days. I love him cause he called himself a Dork and he's totally cute.

Forum List

Back