CNN Reports Surge Is Working

actually the news out of Iraq is generally good news. But that doesn't sit well with the MSM's bias so they can't report all the good things going on. I love how a "reporter" in the Green Zone can pay an Iraqi, tell them what story they want, send him off, have NO way to check if in fact what he brings back is true or not, BUT thats NEWS. Meanwhile Military press reports are "Propaganda"

something went off in my head with your statement about the MSM journalists who send an iraqi OUT to get the story they want.....

IF it is as glorious and 'wonderfully improving' in iraq AS YOU say it is....then why do the reporters have to stay IN THE ''SAFE'' zone and send others OUT to get the story?

also, the MSM sends people outside of the ''safe'' zones to get the ''story'', anderson cooper spent weeks in iraq outside the green zone, 2 abc workers were killed this week, outside the green zone, MORE reporters have been KILLED in this war than any other war in history is what i have read?

i think you might be selling them short sgt.

care

something went off in my head with your statement about the MSM journalists who send an iraqi OUT to get the story they want.....

IF it is as glorious and 'wonderfully improving' in iraq AS YOU say it is....then why do the reporters have to stay IN THE ''SAFE'' zone and send others OUT to get the story?

also, the MSM sends people outside of the ''safe'' zones to get the ''story'', anderson cooper spent weeks in iraq outside the green zone, 2 abc workers were killed this week, outside the green zone, MORE reporters have been KILLED in this war than any other war in history is what i have read?

i think you might be selling them short sgt.

care

So are the troops lying when they say things are getting better?

Care, people die in wars - even reporters

when are you going to enlist and go over and do your part, RSR?

When are you going to admit it is not all doom and gloom in Iraq - as your party bellows on a daily basis?

Any good news from Iraq is bad news for the Dems

When are you going to admit it is not all doom and gloom in Iraq - as your party bellows on a daily basis?

Any good news from Iraq is bad news for the Dems

I love good news from Iraq. I rejoice in every single American military victory...I applaud every step that Iraq takes toward governance....

It is absolutely not all doom and gloom in Iraq. I have always acknowledged that.

so...there. now tell me again when you are going to enlist and go do YOUR part in Iraq, RSR?

or are you ready to admit that the mere thought of going in harm's way makes you wet your diapers.

from my perspective, the very best news I could ever hear from Iraq was that you were over there in the midst of it serving your country on the front lines of the Iraqi civil war. That would be cause for rejoicing in my home!

and I would also rejoice if you made it home alive.

I love good news from Iraq. I rejoice in every single American military victory...I applaud every step that Iraq takes toward governance....

It is absolutely not all doom and gloom in Iraq. I have always acknowledged that.

so...there. now tell me again when you are going to enlist and go do YOUR part in Iraq, RSR?

or are you ready to admit that the mere thought of going in harm's way makes you wet your diapers.

If I wear diapers I deposit you in them

The left hates any good news - they want as much bad news a possible so they can push for surrender

from my perspective, the very best news I could ever hear from Iraq was that you were over there in the midst of it serving your country on the front lines of the Iraqi civil war. That would be cause for rejoicing in my home!

and I would also rejoice if you made it home alive.

What civil war? Polls show the people in Iraq say there is no civial war going on - only terrorist attacks

But you were never one to pay attention to facts or polls that go against you

What civil war? Polls show the people in Iraq say there is no civial war going on - only terrorist attacks

But you were never one to pay attention to facts or polls that go against you

polling data about civil war in Iraq varies greatly by geography. some folks do not see the impact of civil war.....

I would venture to say that folks in northern Vermont were not that impacted by civil war in 1861, while folks in charleston south carolina were.

and I said.... when will YOU be going over?

polling data about civil war in Iraq varies greatly by geography. some folks do not see the impact of civil war.....

I would venture to say that folks in northern Vermont were not that impacted by civil war in 1861, while folks in charleston south carolina were.

and I said.... when will YOU be going over?

yes, MM continue to soin pols taht go against your DNC talking points

If it is not doom and gloom - there must be something wrong with the poll and/or source

I am looking forward to your $500 going to the local shelter

See post #25

I saw. It looked like a story about what some locals, in particular, IIRC (I can't seem to load the video from the computer I'm at right now), the governor of Al Anbar province, are trying to do to get local leaders together to talk. I'm at a loss to explain how the "surge" was responsible for this. Even one of our lieutenant colonels said that it would take initiatives by the locals to neutralize the insurgents.

I saw. It looked like a story about what some locals, in particular, IIRC (I can't seem to load the video from the computer I'm at right now), the governor of Al Anbar province, are trying to do to get local leaders together to talk. I'm at a loss to explain how the "surge" was responsible for this. Even one of our lieutenant colonels said that it would take initiatives by the locals to neutralize the insurgents.

The point is yopu and others said CNN did NOT report the story

Good news from iraq is bad news for the left

yes, MM continue to soin pols taht go against your DNC talking points

If it is not doom and gloom - there must be something wrong with the poll and/or source

I am looking forward to your $500 going to the local shelter

MM asked you a good question that you've been dodging like crazy. Since you are so gung ho for this war, it only seems fitting to let us know when you're going to enlist and volunteer to be deployed to Iraq.

Sooo, when will that be?

The point is yopu and others said CNN did NOT report the story

Good news from iraq is bad news for the left

They didn't, at least not as you portrayed it. You said that CNN had reported that the "surge is working," but the story was not about the "surge."

So, I'm right and you're wrong.

They didn't, at least not as you portrayed it. You said that CNN had reported that the "surge is working," but the story was not about the "surge."

So, I'm right and you're wrong.

I know what you mean

Any good news must be quickly dismissed and ignored by the left

I know what you mean

Any good news must be quickly dismissed and ignored by the left

I didn't dismiss the "good news" aspect of the video; I merely pointed out that you misrepresented it. Now, are you going to be an adult and admit it or not?

I didn't dismiss the "good news" aspect of the video; I merely pointed out that you misrepresented it. Now, are you going to be an adult and admit it or not?

the troops were talking about the progress and the surge is working

all to the dismay of the left

the troops were talking about the progress and the surge is working

all to the dismay of the left

Most of the talking was by the governor of the province, not the troops, and the troops did NOT say "this is happening because the surge is working." The surge was NOT a part of the story.

Now act like a grown-up and admit that you misled us.

Most of the talking was by the governor of the province, not the troops, and the troops did NOT say "this is happening because the surge is working." The surge was NOT a part of the story.

Now act like a grown-up and admit that you misled us.

there were statements from the troops on how things are getting better

go back and watch again

there were statements from the troops on how things are getting better

go back and watch again

I can't from the computer I'm at. I don't remember hearing a single one of them making a connection between the improvements in Al Anbar and the "surge." If anything, one lieutenant colonel credited the locals and said that things would improve because of THEM.

Forum List

Back