Zone1 What's The Difference Between The Klan And Hamas Supporters? Nothing.

Yep.....over 1200 dead Jewish men, women, and children was fake.

That also explains those bodies they drug thru Gaza.

The babies they roasted alive in ovens.

The rape, murder, and mutilation of women.

It was fake.

Yes , nearly all was Fake .
The False Flag was very carefully planned over a long time——- see the Nazi Israeli Dagan Plan .
The rape , torture ,oven narratives were all Fake propaganda as is now known .
You were scammed .
Good and proper .
A true Gullible

The False Flag was very carefully planned over a long time——- see the Nazi Israeli Dagan Plan .
You were scammed .
Good and proper .
A true Gullible
for those who do not know---^^^ typical islam nazi propaganda

I'm not disagreeing that Hamas carried out the attack. (ETA: there were reports that some were killed by 'friendly fire') That said, I'm sorry, I know this is an extremely unpopular thing to say around here, but I've seen enough evidence that it was a false flag to cause me to - at the very least - not automatically believe the official narrative, but ask questions and want to look into it more.

This clip is about 10 years old, but what she is saying here is just as relevant today as it was then...and clearly still needs to be said. This is Naomi Wolf speaking at the 2014 Free State Project's Liberty Forum.

Please watch the whole thing.

NOTHING you offer regarding the OPINIONS of people who share your views is evidence that Israel had ANYTHING to do with this. Yet you persist looking foolish promoting your conspiracy theories at any opportunity

Last edited:
NOTHING you offer regarding the OPINIONS of people who share your views is evidence that Israel had ANYTHING to do with this. Yet you persist looking foolish promoting your conspiracy theories at any opportunity
I got news for you.. 'blubbercup' da jooooos did not kill Jesus----your people did it for the glory of the FILTH YOU LICK

thanks---this is really true anecdote from my own (sob LONG) life---way back
circa 1970 when the way to cut class was to go to a DEMONSTRATION---
I stumbled on YET ANOTHER---in the center of my college town---a DEMONSTRATION---against the A & P grocery store---I asked "what is it
about?" ----the answer "THE PRICES" (actually it was the best store in town) "what about the prices?" ---the answer "TOO HIGH"----I asked "what do you think the MARK UP is"? the answer---OH---4 - 5 hundred percent!!!!!! I answered---Nope---I happen to know---my uncle is involved with produce---
a truck and he goes to the market in the wee hours buys and delivers---the markup is very small. The answer ----CAPITALIST PIG!!!!!----we have
REGRESSED

You were scammed .
Good and proper .
A true Gullible
Yep.

But the Jewish space lasers are real.

The KKK is Repubican today. That's why we see these stormfront troopers here always trying to blame Democrats.

LOL, sure.

1713981296539.png

I don't see any Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, American Nazi Party, National Vanguard, Aryan Nations, Aryan Brotherhood, Vinlanders, Stormfront, White Lives Matter, Proud Boys, Patriot Front, Oathkeepers, or Three Percenters among those rioters.
~~~~~~
Indeed, Seems the often blamed extreme Right organizations are absent in this Racist and anti-semetic attack on Jews.
What we are seeing is Antifa, and BLM actors once again spewing their hatred against Whites and especially Jews.
Reminds me of the 1930's in Germany when Nazi's began attacking the Jews in the "Gymnazium's and Universities....

**********​

Clearly it's not.

You must be one of those folks that think your I.Q. increases when you vote for Dummycraps.

But usually Democrats have lower I.Q.s because they're not smart enough to figure out when they're being lied to.

SUB pure and simple.

Definition of "conservative" = W

IQ under 5

When will Jesus float down from the clouds, genius....

A Dem campaign official from Kansas told me that the "Republican" in Kansas is really a left wing Democrat in every aspect, especially

Big Government
Handouts

and that only gays, abortion, and Israel were different.

YOU are a LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST and like ANTIFA morons YOU SELF ID WITH A WORD YOU CANNOT DEFINE PROPERLY

SUB pure and simple.

Definition of "conservative" = W

IQ under 5

When will Jesus float down from the clouds, genius....

A Dem campaign official from Kansas told me that the "Republican" in Kansas is really a left wing Democrat in every aspect, especially

Big Government
Handouts

and that only gays, abortion, and Israel were different.

YOU are a LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST and like ANTIFA morons YOU SELF ID WITH A WORD YOU CANNOT DEFINE PROPERLY
My I.Q. is over 130. And I'm not a Republican. I'm an Independent.

My brother's I.Q. was 150 before he died.....and he always said I had more common-sense than he did.

My I.Q. is over 130. And I'm not a Republican. I'm an Independent.

My brother's I.Q. was 150 before he died.....and he always said I had more common-sense than he did.

You couldn't count to 30....

Forum List

Back