Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

I think it is more complicated than it appears. The local talk radio host was going on and on about 'no privacy because of social media anymore'---his audience likes those sort of topics.

I suppose a man who is an attorney/billionaire/owner of a basketball team---'might' be deceived in this manner. I doubt that this would happen to Donald Trump-- for an example. Therefore --I would think that billionaire attorney owners of basketball teams would have ways and means of being proactive about such a scenario.

Someone 'advised' this woman--for what purpose I can't imagine. I would assume that she will reap financial rewards--and will need a means to support herself after this.

I wouldn't mind if she suffered some legal consequences. Not certain why I feel such contempt for her---such a manipulator for one thing. I felt this way about the woman who was involved in the David Petraeus scandal. Just a low tolerance for manipulation and deceit--I suppose.

The fact that she sells herself for money does not bother me as much as being a liar and a cheater. I don’t like people that lie , cheat and steal. In a world where simple honor is in short supply I can find respect for an honorable prostitute who at least does not lie or cheat; I am sure somewhere in the world such a person exist, but is not her.

To be fair to the low-life bitch, I suspect she had an 'open relationship' where both understood they would shag anyone they wished outside of the relationship.

Such are the wealthy folk of our time; not a shred of common decency.

V. Stiviano was referenced today as 'the former girlfriend' of DS. The taping of these remarks and who knows what else ---occurred in September--if any reliable information exists. I suppose they 'broke up' shortly after this? ? Wife filed civil suit against her in March.

Wife was defensive on her estranged husband's behalf when questioned by reporters as they were leaving a restaurant a couple of nights ago.

The next logical step for the Sterlings is a reality show.

'Nobody knew'---or now--'well, he had strong opinions but nothing this outrageous'. I don't buy it.

Last edited:
If it is a private business I should be able to turn someone away because I don't like their haircut.

Ok, so a private hospital should let a person die in their lobby if they don't like their haircut? The owner of that motel/gas station comes out after the blizzard to find a family frozen to death in their car because he didn't like the haircut of one or several of them and that's ok with you?

No they turn them away because they don't have insurance and send them to a public hospital. That's how it works.

Who said they didn't have insurance?

No one did. The question was idiotic. People don't get turned away from hospitals because of hairstyles.

So someone has been turned away from a hospital because of their hairstyle? Please share.....

I think it is pretty interesting how Jay Z shows up to games with this....

rockets_nets_basketball.jpg

What does that large gold medallion stand for? Glad you asked.

Five Percenters see the black man as the original being, as the living personification of God himself.

“The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally,” says Michael Muhammad Knight, an author of two books on the Five Percenters told the New York Post. “Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the typical left wingers who use phrases like "reverse racism" cannot get it, cause all they see is one form of racism. We all know what that is.

To make that quote more clear for anyone that is confused, I went ahead a replaced the word black with the word white and vice versa.

Five Percenters see the black man as the original being, as the living personification of God himself.

“The rationale is that the WHITE man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally,” says Michael Muhammad Knight, an author of two books on the Five Percenters told the New York Post. “BLACKNESS is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a reporter asked Jay Z if the medallion has any special significance to him he “shrugged and said ‘A little bit.’”

The Story Behind Jay Z's Massive Gold Medallion And The History Of It's Meaning Revealed

We already know the left does not care about this, and we all know what they lie for. Just find it very interesting how nothing was made of this.

Could you imagine if a white owner showed up to a game wearing a white KKK hood?

Ahhhh, the double standards and hypocrisy on behalf of liberals.

Are they still trying to claim this Sterling scumbag is a republican?

Last edited:
But you can call a disabled person every name in the book for years...Nothing fucking happens to the assholes. You see, being the protected class means more than our innocent children.

Fuck you leftist.

Bigot cons get away with slandering everyone that doesn't subscribe to their ideology. Hopefully it will cost them this fall.

We already know the left does not care about this, and we all know what they lie for. Just find it very interesting how nothing was made of this.

Could you imagine if a white owner showed up to a game wearing a white KKK hood?

Why would anyone care about it? He said "a little bit". Does that mean he is a racist? I was wondering why you didnt include the link. Funny that the organization doesnt even claim him isnt it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2598174/Jay-Z-causes-controversy-wearing-medallion-group-believe-whites-wicked-weak.html

“Jay Z is not an active member — no one has vouched for him,” Saladin Allah, a representative of the group’s upstate region, told The Post. “It was always understood that you don’t wear the *regalia if you don’t totally subscribe to the life.”

Last edited:

Why would anyone care about it? He said "a little bit". Does that mean he is a racist? I was wondering why you didnt include the link. Funny that the organization doesnt even claim him isnt it?

Jay-Z causes controversy by wearing anti-white Five Percent Nation medallion | Mail Online

“Jay Z is not an active member — no one has vouched for him,” Saladin Allah, a representative of the group’s upstate region, told The Post. “It was always understood that you don’t wear the *regalia if you don’t totally subscribe to the life.”

Yeah, just like I thought. A hypocrite.

If a white owner came in wearing a white KKK hood and he was asked if he believed in what it stands for in the past and that owner said.....

"A little bit".......

I am sure your types would just accept that. That owner would be the second owner to be banned.

Then again I expect nothing more from someone who relies on nothing but double standards to even have any idea what I am saying.

As it turns out, black poltician called Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom yesterday. If Thomas had called the democratic black guy an uncle Tom, I assure you the shit would hit the fan.

As it is, nothing is said. In fact you pathetic liberals snickered at that.

Like the hapless fucking hypocrites you are.

Jay-Z causes controversy by wearing anti-white Five Percent Nation medallion | Mail Online

If a white owner came in wearing a white KKK hood and he was asked if he believed in what it stands for in the past and that owner said.....

"A little bit".......

I am sure your types would just accept that. That owner would be the second owner to be banned.

Then again I expect nothing more from someone who relies on nothing but double standards to even have any idea what I am saying.

As it turns out, black poltician called Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom yesterday. If Thomas had called the democratic black guy an uncle Tom, I assure you the shit would hit the fan.

Yeah just like I thought. You are a retarded pathetic liar. You are to stupid to even realize Jay Z is not an owner. You are really uneducated when you think he is going to alienate his majority white customer base by associating knowingly with a group that calls white people the devil. He didn't get wealthier than you are by not being a shrewd businessman.

You can be a republican and be Black and respected in the Black community. Hello Colin Powell and Charles Barkley. Clarence Thomas is a boot licking uncle tom. You dont like that then tough.

Last edited:

"A little bit".......

Yeah just like I thought. You are a retarded pathetic liar. You are to stupid to even realize Jay Z is not an owner. You are really uneducated when you think he is going to alienate his majority white customer base by associating knowingly with a group that calls white people the devil. He didn't get wealthier than you are by not being a shrewd businessman.

You can be a republican and be Black and respected in the Black community. Hello Colin Powell and Charles Barkley. Clarence Thomas is a boot licking uncle tom. You dont like that then tough.

You still cannot see your double standards. I am sure if Jay Z was still part owner, and he wore that racist medallion at a game, he would be banned for wearing such a piece of shit message....which is literally the exact same thing as wearing a KKK hood.

Either way, he is still connected intimately with the Nets, and he is a player agent.

You snapped. Keep on denying the double standards though. It is fucking hilarious to me. Loser.

"A little bit".......

You still cannot see your double standards. I am sure if Jay Z was still part owner, and he wore that racist medallion at a game, he would be banned for wearing such a piece of shit message....which is literally the exact same thing as wearing a KKK hood.

Either way, he is still connected intimately with the Nets, and he is a player agent.

You snapped. Keep on denying the double standards though. It is fucking hilarious to me. Loser.

I doubt he would get banned unless he got caught on tape with a bimbo being a racist.

You seemed to have detached yourself from reality in your anger at your racist friend getting banned. I know it hurts you to your soul and now you are out looking for a Black guy to bring down. Problem is that you cant find one so you have to make up shit with conjecture and innuendo. You wont be satisfied until you have scored one for your side. You are a pathetic piece of panty waste mixed with the fungus that grows under your toes.

I doubt he would get banned unless he got caught on tape with a bimbo being a racist.

You seemed to have detached yourself from reality in your anger at your racist friend getting banned. I know it hurts you to your soul and now you are out looking for a Black guy to bring down. Problem is that you cant find one so you have to make up shit with conjecture and innuendo. You wont be satisfied until you have scored one for your side. You are a pathetic piece of panty waste mixed with the fungus that grows under your toes.

My racist friend? Where did I defend the scumbag.

What, is it that hard for you to accept that he was a democrat?

Yeah, it is.

So, you are saying if an owner of an NBA team wore a white KKK hood to a game that he would not be banned?

At the very least, a whole lot of shit would hit the fan.

You denying there is a double standard is hilarious.

My racist friend? Where did I defend the scumbag.

What, is it that hard for you to accept that he was a democrat?

Yeah, it is.

So, you are saying if an owner of an NBA team wore a white KKK hood to a game that he would not be banned?

At the very least, a whole lot of shit would hit the fan.

You denying there is a double standard is hilarious.

When you understand psychology you understand how people react when a person they identify with is brought to shame. A classic example is the deflection of "what about Johnny".

I would accept he was Democrat if he wasnt a registered Republican. To me it makes no difference.

Why would he get banned? Is it possible that it could mean something else to him and you are just assuming you know what it is?

There is no double standard unless you are comparing apples to apples. In your case you are comparing apples to squash.

Not endorsing what the man said, but I can't endorse how someone got him to say it. I also can't ignore this logic:

10154057_790117804354810_5102379650825037876_n.jpg

The two are not comparable. One is a social/political activist whose business typically involves matters of either real or perceived injustice, which can be controversial depending on who is judging him.

As the owner of a major sports franchise, Sterling employs people of all races and is the face of a business that has a diverse fan base.

A fan base that pays the salaries of his team and puts millions of dollars in his pockets.

Not endorsing what the man said, but I can't endorse how someone got him to say it. I also can't ignore this logic:

The two are not comparable. One is a social/political activist whose business typically involves matters of either real or perceived injustice, which can be controversial depending on who is judging him.

As the owner of a major sports franchise, Sterling employs people of all races and is the face of a business that has a diverse fan base.

A fan base that pays the salaries of his team and puts millions of dollars in his pockets.

I disagree here, Jackson and Sharpton are racists, their comments over the years towards Jews are outrageous and ridiculous, and they are embraced by many who condemn racism.

On another note, I just read that Sterling has cancer.

CaféAuLait;9033966 said:

I disagree here, Jackson and Sharpton are racists, their comments over the years towards Jews are outrageous and ridiculous, and they are embraced by many who condemn racism.

On another note, I just read that Sterling has cancer.

Its either karma or a PR stunt.

Forum List

Back