Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

so if the girlfriend he's dating who taped him is a mix of latino and african american is he really a racist?
Hey, I'm going by the credible reports. You're engaging in speculation. Until the facts come out showing otherwise...I'm sticking to the reports.

Just because someone is against your pussy brigade and your racist nonsense, that doesn't mean they are leftist. It just means we think you give a bad name to conservatives because of your hate speech.

As for Johnson's remarks...he is a nobody and his idea is nonsense...most rational people realize this. Only the race baiters (you and the pussy brigade) are the ones so bothered about this. There is no point in giving him the time of day.

Although, I do realize it is a diversionary tactic by your ilk to avoid the real issue.

Again, what is your leadership role in the Pussy Brigade?
See, these faggy glib non-responses do you no favors.

It just serves my position, no one wants this shitlib over-priced product anymore.

More and more Americans are coming to my position that professional sports is a waste of time. And it is confirmed when these double standards are exposed. Where a black executives of a major sporting franchise like the Knicks can make his comments, in public, that are far more offensive by any reasonable standard, and receive no reprimand from the anti-racist patrol.

That's the real issue.

That is not the real issue. I realize you are butt hurt that America isn't buying into your hate nonsense, but the reality is that you don't define what the issues are to the masses.

Maybe you should write to the NBA and demand they fine and fire him for his comments. Perhaps you should organize your pussy brigade and boycott the NBA. You can write nasty letters to that evil Jew, Adam Silver and demand he fire and fine Johnson and demand he let the world in on his evil jew plan.

What was the real issue again...oh, racists like you and the pussy brigade are insignificant and you are butt hurt about it.

Your response can be summed up as...
racist1.gif

Nagger, whine to someone who cares. I could care less what some bouncy ball executive, or owner has to say. I don't have a low self esteem and get hurt feelings like homos or blacks, who think people should be punished when they say mean things.

See, these faggy glib non-responses do you no favors.

It just serves my position, no one wants this shitlib over-priced product anymore.

More and more Americans are coming to my position that professional sports is a waste of time. And it is confirmed when these double standards are exposed. Where a black executives of a major sporting franchise like the Knicks can make his comments, in public, that are far more offensive by any reasonable standard, and receive no reprimand from the anti-racist patrol.

That's the real issue.

That is not the real issue. I realize you are butt hurt that America isn't buying into your hate nonsense, but the reality is that you don't define what the issues are to the masses.

Maybe you should write to the NBA and demand they fine and fire him for his comments. Perhaps you should organize your pussy brigade and boycott the NBA. You can write nasty letters to that evil Jew, Adam Silver and demand he fire and fine Johnson and demand he let the world in on his evil jew plan.

What was the real issue again...oh, racists like you and the pussy brigade are insignificant and you are butt hurt about it.

Nagger, whine to someone who cares. I could care less what some bouncy ball executive, or owner has to say. I don't have a low self esteem and get hurt feelings like homos or blacks, who think people should be punished when they say mean things.

LMAO, you are the one complaining about some double standard. I guess that whining shows that you have high self esteem. LOL...
How is that race war going. Winning any battles or are you still playing in the woods with Matthew and Shootspeeders, pretending the evil blacks and Jews are out to get you.

Can anyone just admit that there's a lot about black people NOT TO LIKE?

They trend hard in the direction of being less motivated, less intelligent, less self-supporting, more prone to crime, more prone to welfare, more prone to outbursts of violence. All those nasty stereotypes turn out to be... kinda sorta TRUE. No, not all black people. BUT ENOUGH THAT THERE'S A PATTERN.

Who can possibly deny this? The evidence is coming out of our EARS! Spend ONE FREAKIN' DAY in criminal court or at the welfare office and see it all laid out.

And maybe that's just how GOD MADE 'EM.

Hard to believe it's ALL whitey's fault -- they act the same damn way in AFRICA.

What are we supposed to do about this harsh reality?

Pretend it's not true, that "we are all equal"? That hasn't seemed to work very well. The reality persists, but then on top of that we all get sore because we can't speak the truth of what's going on. And when it turns out blacks don't do as well -- even with affirmative action -- whites catch all the shit, get blamed for "racism" -- and they demand MORE money from us, MORE concessions, NEVER STOPS.

So Sterling is an asshole. I don't doubt it. But who can seriously say that dislike of black people comes out nowhere, or from ignorance or evil and nothing else? People don't like blacks for some very, very solid reasons.
Yep...black people are the worst. Sterling wasn't that off. You're right.

What some seem to miss is the irony that this ugly, paid for black bitch should have kept her mouth shut and continued doing what she was being paid for: Slurping on an old Jew phallus when called upon. Instant hero in today's screwed up world.

and isn't it time we give a shout out to the NAACP selection committee for really knowing how to pick a guy for an award. Let's here it folks-----what an organization !!:eusa_clap:

( I wonder how much ya gotta pay to get one ? )

He gives bucks for cover and has received cover from the media in LA for years. I guarantee you that if his dollars went to Prop 8 or other right wing causes he would have been toast a long time ago...and he should have been but your bud's liked his bling too much. Shame on the LA liberals and their greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. :lol:
I'm really not sure what you're complaining about?

Aren't you glad that this racist is FINALLY exposed for who and what he is?

Don't you want him to pay the price for his rancid and racist views?

I don't understand your statements...

What's the complaint here?
I'm happy he is exposed and I could not care less what lay in his path. He is a silly old man and many of us have one in our family. I think even President Obama has one in Jeremiah wright. I've read your posts here for a long time and I know that you're a liberal and I will never change your mind in regards to that but you seem like a very thoughtful person so let me ask you this; Mr. Sterling was recorded making disgusting hurtful and amazingly ignorant statements in his home, I think it was in his kitchen! Do you want to live in a society that can take everything away from you for one comment made while in the middle of a rant in your own fucking kitchen? How many racist words in anger have you let go of within the protective confines of your home? Be careful of creating a new society based on intolerance and payback.
He's just a "silly old man" and not racist?

And why do you bring Jeremiah Wright in it? I don't think the two are comparable, in no way shape, or form.

As far as the privacy of his statements, well, they are now public, whatever your thoughts are of how they got to be public. We do now live in a less private world, for better or for worse (personally, I believe worse) but that's the way it is. You have to be careful nowadays, and if you're a public figure, as he is, then you ought to be extra-careful. What he said and the sentiments he expressed were just reprehensible, he's getting what he deserves, as it's been a long history of that with him. It's not about intolerance and payback with this guy.

The dialogue is good.

It is a rather obvious set up to get him out. They used a trojan horse....a "classy call girl" to dig dirt on him.

They got the perfect dirt, where the media will not even consider how or when or who leaked the tape. Which is rather significant really, but we are dealing with an American media whose entire existence is based on issues like this. It is non-stop.....white on black stuff.

Under the current is the Magic connection. Magic is made into a sympathetic victim. He just so happens to be the one interested in buying the Clippers.

We are all taken for a ride by our beloved American race baiting media.

To me it is clear what her motivation was: she was trying to poison the well against the civil suit that Sterling’s wife has filed. It is still an open question if magic was in on it. I think she is clever woman at least at manipulating old men.

I think it is more complicated than it appears. The local talk radio host was going on and on about 'no privacy because of social media anymore'---his audience likes those sort of topics.

I suppose a man who is an attorney/billionaire/owner of a basketball team---'might' be deceived in this manner. I doubt that this would happen to Donald Trump-- for an example. Therefore --I would think that billionaire attorney owners of basketball teams would have ways and means of being proactive about such a scenario.

Someone 'advised' this woman--for what purpose I can't imagine. I would assume that she will reap financial rewards--and will need a means to support herself after this.

I wouldn't mind if she suffered some legal consequences. Not certain why I feel such contempt for her---such a manipulator for one thing. I felt this way about the woman who was involved in the David Petraeus scandal. Just a low tolerance for manipulation and deceit--I suppose.

The fact that she sells herself for money does not bother me as much as being a liar and a cheater. I don’t like people that lie , cheat and steal. In a world where simple honor is in short supply I can find respect for an honorable prostitute who at least does not lie or cheat; I am sure somewhere in the world such a person exist, but is not her.

I haven't been following this thread that closely, but have noticed over 700 posts in just 5 days time.

Don't tell me this guy is becoming Donald Zimmerman?

and isn't it time we give a shout out to the NAACP selection committee for really knowing how to pick a guy for an award. Let's here it folks-----what an organization !!:eusa_clap:

Yeah, and that was likely influenced by this old guys millions he gave away to black causes.

But all the good a person can do in this world today is totally washed out and forgotten when the libtard Nazis turn their smear machine in your direction.

I have no respect for people for being racist, and find it repugnant and the evidence of a small mind. But these PC Nazis, as Bill Maher calls them, are outrageous little bastards and a threat to our freedom by means other than law.

Racists today and largely unable to do direct harm to anyone, but the PC Nazis can destroy your career, your business, your family, your reputation and everything you have done in your life.

I loathe the stupid gutter rats.

To me it is clear what her motivation was: she was trying to poison the well against the civil suit that Sterling’s wife has filed. It is still an open question if magic was in on it. I think she is clever woman at least at manipulating old men.

I think it is more complicated than it appears. The local talk radio host was going on and on about 'no privacy because of social media anymore'---his audience likes those sort of topics.

I suppose a man who is an attorney/billionaire/owner of a basketball team---'might' be deceived in this manner. I doubt that this would happen to Donald Trump-- for an example. Therefore --I would think that billionaire attorney owners of basketball teams would have ways and means of being proactive about such a scenario.

Someone 'advised' this woman--for what purpose I can't imagine. I would assume that she will reap financial rewards--and will need a means to support herself after this.

I wouldn't mind if she suffered some legal consequences. Not certain why I feel such contempt for her---such a manipulator for one thing. I felt this way about the woman who was involved in the David Petraeus scandal. Just a low tolerance for manipulation and deceit--I suppose.

The fact that she sells herself for money does not bother me as much as being a liar and a cheater. I don’t like people that lie , cheat and steal. In a world where simple honor is in short supply I can find respect for an honorable prostitute who at least does not lie or cheat; I am sure somewhere in the world such a person exist, but is not her.

To be fair to the low-life bitch, I suspect she had an 'open relationship' where both understood they would shag anyone they wished outside of the relationship.

Such are the wealthy folk of our time; not a shred of common decency.

I'm really not sure what you're complaining about?

Aren't you glad that this racist is FINALLY exposed for who and what he is?

Don't you want him to pay the price for his rancid and racist views?

I don't understand your statements...

What's the complaint here?
I'm happy he is exposed and I could not care less what lay in his path. He is a silly old man and many of us have one in our family. I think even President Obama has one in Jeremiah wright. I've read your posts here for a long time and I know that you're a liberal and I will never change your mind in regards to that but you seem like a very thoughtful person so let me ask you this; Mr. Sterling was recorded making disgusting hurtful and amazingly ignorant statements in his home, I think it was in his kitchen! Do you want to live in a society that can take everything away from you for one comment made while in the middle of a rant in your own fucking kitchen? How many racist words in anger have you let go of within the protective confines of your home? Be careful of creating a new society based on intolerance and payback.
He's just a "silly old man" and not racist?

And why do you bring Jeremiah Wright in it? I don't think the two are comparable, in no way shape, or form.

True, Sterling kept his racism mostly private while Wright is the 'reverend' of a popular church and had the current President of the US as a member.

Wright is far worse.

As far as the privacy of his statements, well, they are now public, whatever your thoughts are of how they got to be public. We do now live in a less private world, for better or for worse (personally, I believe worse) but that's the way it is. You have to be careful nowadays, and if you're a public figure, as he is, then you ought to be extra-careful.

Yes, and thanks in large part to PC Nazis like you.

What he said and the sentiments he expressed were just reprehensible, he's getting what he deserves, as it's been a long history of that with him. It's not about intolerance and payback with this guy.

He is getting what he deserves? According to who? What makes Nazis like you his judge and juror?

The dialogue is good.

Yes, smear machines and the vermin who feed them always love pointless dialogue to promote the smears.

You are a disgusting piece of shyte.

So a hospital should be able to turn away a grievously wounded black/white/Asian/Latino/whatever person if the hospital CEO happens not to like this or that 'type' of person?

A black/white/Asian/Latino/whatever person pulling into the parking lot of the last motel/gas station for a hundred miles should be turned away in the middle of the night, perhaps into the teeth of a crushing storm, because the clerk at the desk doesn't like this or that type of person?

I don't think you've considered your position carefully.

If it is a private business I should be able to turn someone away because I don't like their haircut.

Ok, so a private hospital should let a person die in their lobby if they don't like their haircut? The owner of that motel/gas station comes out after the blizzard to find a family frozen to death in their car because he didn't like the haircut of one or several of them and that's ok with you?

No they turn them away because they don't have insurance and send them to a public hospital. That's how it works.

Yeah, and that was likely influenced by this old guys millions he gave away to black causes.

But all the good a person can do in this world today is totally washed out and forgotten when the libtard Nazis turn their smear machine in your direction.

I have no respect for people for being racist, and find it repugnant and the evidence of a small mind. But these PC Nazis, as Bill Maher calls them, are outrageous little bastards and a threat to our freedom by means other than law.

Racists today and largely unable to do direct harm to anyone, but the PC Nazis can destroy your career, your business, your family, your reputation and everything you have done in your life.

I loathe the stupid gutter rats.

They obviously were OK with his behavior until his opinions were spread all over the country by the PC Nazis. Just wait until the thought police don't like what YOU think.

Forum List

Back