Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

Aren't blacks a bit embarrassed by now ? No other race in the world is so pussified as to be still offended by language so tame as Sterling's. I would think they might be concerned about a blacklash about now.

Yet when a black says 'cracka' or any other word you deem racist, you have a knee jerk reaction and cry about how unfair it is. You will say you aren't offended, then the next time there is an issue...you will go straight to that argument.

I'm not a pussy---call me anything you want. What the fuck is wrong with the black race? Can't they buck up and deal yet ?

I noticed that Larry Johnson(a team executive no less) publicly called for an all black league(black owners, black players, black coaches). Not liberal shit fits or hysteria from those comments. No reprimand for him, however Sterling might very well be forced to sell his team for far less offensive private comments.

Former Knicks Great Larry Johnson Calls For All-Black League? « CBS New York

If the NBA wanted any lower ratings, that would be the way to do it.

Also, I bet a parallel exclusive non-black league(imagine the shit storm that would come of that) could beat this all black league in the rating. Perhaps bouncy ball could become a popular sport again.
Well, why don't you invest into that all-white bouncy ball league and see what happens. That is what you advocate, separation of races (or whatever white supremacist ideology is prevalent today), right? Put your money where your mouth is and invest into that ideology instead of spewing your nonsense on a discussion forum.

As for Larry Johnson and his rant about an all-black basketball league...he represents the thoughts of true American patriots about as much as you do and your white supremacist nonsense.

My bet, you will sit at your computer, continue to spew your hatred to the pussy brigade and die waiting for the great race war that will never happen.

Just a side note...of all of the Pussy Brigade members, you are the only one that actually has a bit of intelligence. Are you the leader?

Having trouble identifying the double standard here ? Ask for help.

Question: Is she a welder?
n-STIVIANO-VISOR-1-large570.jpg

Aren't blacks a bit embarrassed by now ? No other race in the world is so pussified as to be still offended by language so tame as Sterling's. I would think they might be concerned about a blacklash about now.

Yet when a black says 'cracka' or any other word you deem racist, you have a knee jerk reaction and cry about how unfair it is. You will say you aren't offended, then the next time there is an issue...you will go straight to that argument.

I'm not a pussy---call me anything you want. What the fuck is wrong with the black race? Can't they buck up and deal yet ?
If you say so. From what I see, you are just another pussy member of the Pussy Brigade who has nothing better to do than complain about black people. As for the 'cracka' argument, we will see...that is a pre-programmed, sophomoric argument for the hate squad.

I noticed that Larry Johnson(a team executive no less) publicly called for an all black league(black owners, black players, black coaches). Not liberal shit fits or hysteria from those comments. No reprimand for him, however Sterling might very well be forced to sell his team for far less offensive private comments.

Also, I bet a parallel exclusive non-black league(imagine the shit storm that would come of that) could beat this all black league in the rating. Perhaps bouncy ball could become a popular sport again.
Well, why don't you invest into that all-white bouncy ball league and see what happens. That is what you advocate, separation of races (or whatever white supremacist ideology is prevalent today), right? Put your money where your mouth is and invest into that ideology instead of spewing your nonsense on a discussion forum.

As for Larry Johnson and his rant about an all-black basketball league...he represents the thoughts of true American patriots about as much as you do and your white supremacist nonsense.

My bet, you will sit at your computer, continue to spew your hatred to the pussy brigade and die waiting for the great race war that will never happen.

Just a side note...of all of the Pussy Brigade members, you are the only one that actually has a bit of intelligence. Are you the leader?

LOL, calm down. You are almost as freaked out about this as that pozzed faggot football player Chris Kluwe, he called for everyone to refuse Sterling's money and have him starve to death.

How come you leftist faggots are so unhinged, and yet so hypocritical on these issues? It's more funny than anything else. I could really care less about a bouncy ball owner, but you guys have found a way to inject your poz into sports now. Sports are just supposed to be about relaxation and fun, now it is just another form of political propaganda for the left.

And you wonder why no one watches the NBA or MLB, or why the NFL has been experiencing declining attendance at stadiums. It is because of stuff like this, and out of control prices for tickets. People want some relaxing, entertaining, cheap and something they can relate to culturally after a long day at a shit job. They aren't getting that from professional sports.

This is a good thing though, the less people are distracted by these bread and circuses the better. People can't start focusing on what really matter and how the country is going down the tubes.

When will the reprimand from "true American patriots" for Johnson's remarks? I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:

And I addressed that, no?

and what was Larry's punishment ?

LOL, calm down. You are almost as freaked out about this as that pozzed faggot football player Chris Kluwe, he called for everyone to refuse Sterling's money and have him starve to death.

How come you leftist faggots are so unhinged, and yet so hypocritical on these issues? It's more funny than anything else. I could really care less about a bouncy ball owner, but you guys have found a way to inject your poz into sports now. Sports are just supposed to be about relaxation and fun, now it is just another form of political propaganda for the left.

And you wonder why no one watches the NBA or MLB, or why the NFL has been experiencing declining attendance at stadiums. It is because of stuff like this, and out of control prices for tickets. People want some relaxing, entertaining, cheap and something they can relate to culturally after a long day at a shit job. They aren't getting that from professional sports.

This is a good thing though, the less people are distracted by these bread and circuses the better. People can't start focusing on what really matter and how the country is going down the tubes.

When will the reprimand from "true American patriots" for Johnson's remarks? I won't hold my breath.

Just because someone is against your pussy brigade and your racist nonsense, that doesn't mean they are leftist. It just means we think you give a bad name to conservatives because of your hate speech.

As for Johnson's remarks...he is a nobody and his idea is nonsense...most rational people realize this. Only the race baiters (you and the pussy brigade) are the ones so bothered about this. There is no point in giving him the time of day.

Although, I do realize it is a diversionary tactic by your ilk to avoid the real issue.

Again, what is your leadership role in the Pussy Brigade?

Just because someone is against your pussy brigade and your racist nonsense, that doesn't mean they are leftist. It just means we think you give a bad name to conservatives because of your hate speech.

As for Johnson's remarks...he is a nobody and his idea is nonsense...most rational people realize this. Only the race baiters (you and the pussy brigade) are the ones so bothered about this. There is no point in giving him the time of day.

Although, I do realize it is a diversionary tactic by your ilk to avoid the real issue.

See, these faggy glib non-responses do you no favors.

It just serves my position, no one wants this shitlib over-priced product anymore.

More and more Americans are coming to my position that professional sports is a waste of time. And it is confirmed when these double standards are exposed. Where a black executives of a major sporting franchise like the Knicks can make his comments, in public, that are far more offensive by any reasonable standard, and receive no reprimand from the anti-racist patrol.

That's the real issue.

You and your pussy brigade need to come up with that. Maybe you can ask your Grand Wizard for guidance.

I suppose now you don't believe in the First Amendment.

See, these faggy glib non-responses do you no favors.

It just serves my position, no one wants this shitlib over-priced product anymore.

More and more Americans are coming to my position that professional sports is a waste of time. And it is confirmed when these double standards are exposed. Where a black executives of a major sporting franchise like the Knicks can make his comments, in public, that are far more offensive by any reasonable standard, and receive no reprimand from the anti-racist patrol.

That's the real issue.

That is not the real issue. I realize you are butt hurt that America isn't buying into your hate nonsense, but the reality is that you don't define what the issues are to the masses.

Maybe you should write to the NBA and demand they fine and fire him for his comments. Perhaps you should organize your pussy brigade and boycott the NBA. You can write nasty letters to that evil Jew, Adam Silver and demand he fire and fine Johnson and demand he let the world in on his evil jew plan.

What was the real issue again...oh, racists like you and the pussy brigade are insignificant and you are butt hurt about it.

I just heard that Sterling was aware that the conversations were taped---consented.

Not sure where this piece of information originated---certainly stretches my imagination to its limits. She is said to have 100 hrs of this.

If they are still 'together'---the mental health professionals need to use them as the quintessential example of dysfunction. Both seem devoid of the basic qualities that are needed to relate to others.

I don't know what complex motive is behind all of this but there must be one.

It is a rather obvious set up to get him out. They used a trojan horse....a "classy call girl" to dig dirt on him.

They got the perfect dirt, where the media will not even consider how or when or who leaked the tape. Which is rather significant really, but we are dealing with an American media whose entire existence is based on issues like this. It is non-stop.....white on black stuff.

Under the current is the Magic connection. Magic is made into a sympathetic victim. He just so happens to be the one interested in buying the Clippers.

We are all taken for a ride by our beloved American race baiting media.

To me it is clear what her motivation was: she was trying to poison the well against the civil suit that Sterling’s wife has filed. It is still an open question if magic was in on it. I think she is clever woman at least at manipulating old men.

I think it is more complicated than it appears. The local talk radio host was going on and on about 'no privacy because of social media anymore'---his audience likes those sort of topics.

I suppose a man who is an attorney/billionaire/owner of a basketball team---'might' be deceived in this manner. I doubt that this would happen to Donald Trump-- for an example. Therefore --I would think that billionaire attorney owners of basketball teams would have ways and means of being proactive about such a scenario.

Someone 'advised' this woman--for what purpose I can't imagine. I would assume that she will reap financial rewards--and will need a means to support herself after this.

I wouldn't mind if she suffered some legal consequences. Not certain why I feel such contempt for her---such a manipulator for one thing. I felt this way about the woman who was involved in the David Petraeus scandal. Just a low tolerance for manipulation and deceit--I suppose.

It is a rather obvious set up to get him out. They used a trojan horse....a "classy call girl" to dig dirt on him.

They got the perfect dirt, where the media will not even consider how or when or who leaked the tape. Which is rather significant really, but we are dealing with an American media whose entire existence is based on issues like this. It is non-stop.....white on black stuff.

Under the current is the Magic connection. Magic is made into a sympathetic victim. He just so happens to be the one interested in buying the Clippers.

We are all taken for a ride by our beloved American race baiting media.

To me it is clear what her motivation was: she was trying to poison the well against the civil suit that Sterling’s wife has filed. It is still an open question if magic was in on it. I think she is clever woman at least at manipulating old men.

I think it is more complicated than it appears. The local talk radio host was going on and on about 'no privacy because of social media anymore'---his audience likes those sort of topics.

I suppose a man who is an attorney/billionaire/owner of a basketball team---'might' be deceived in this manner. I doubt that this would happen to Donald Trump-- for an example. Therefore --I would think that billionaire attorney owners of basketball teams would have ways and means of being proactive about such a scenario.

Someone 'advised' this woman--for what purpose I can't imagine. I would assume that she will reap financial rewards--and will need a means to support herself after this.

I wouldn't mind if she suffered some legal consequences. Not certain why I feel such contempt for her---such a manipulator for one thing. I felt this way about the woman who was involved in the David Petraeus scandal. Just a low tolerance for manipulation and deceit--I suppose.

It is strange I read your comment right after reading this article which speaks of Sterling being a victim of his girlfriend.

CNN: What happened to Sterling was morally wrong

We live in a world where our intimate conversations will be recorded and blasted to billions of listeners. We live in a world where, say a gold digger can spy on her sugar daddy, and the world says that the creepy old guy is the bad guy.

Don't get me wrong. Sterling does seem to be a bad person. But sometimes the bad person is also the victim, and he stands in for us. As you applaud Stiviano for bringing the racist old man's views to light, consider if it were you speaking to a woman friend in what you thought was a private conversation.

Do we now live in a world where we can trust nobody? Where there is no privacy?

In this story, there are two villains. Sterling represents the bad old days. But Stiviano's behavior represents the horrifying future. Shouldn't we condemn the complete breakdown of privacy and trust at least as loudly as we condemn some old man's racist blathering?

Opinion: What happened to Sterling was morally wrong - CNN.com

You and your pussy brigade need to come up with that. Maybe you can ask your Grand Wizard for guidance.

none-----I didn't think so. Blacks can make all the racist comments they want. Perhaps it makes them feel better about themselves---special. Wait for the boomerang.

none-----I didn't think so. Blacks can make all the racist comments they want. Perhaps it makes them feel better about themselves---special. Wait for the boomerang.

Again, ask your Grand Wizard for guidance. It seems as if social pressure is the reason Sterling was punished. Perhaps if you and the rest of the pussy brigade staged a protest, the NBA and masses will oblige. Oh, wait...that means you have to show your face and can't spew your nonsense anonymously from the confines of your trailer.

Soooo, you do not find it a little odd how this "classy woman" who just so happened to have taken photos with Magic was the one being recorded.

What is with the "leak" to TMZ?

All of a sudden this league (rapidly, really the speed of light relatively speaking) that knew of this guys past where he committed crimes that are FAAAAAR worse than words....allowed him to attend games etc etc, has now banned him and will be forcing him to sell it.

To........

Magic Johnson and his partners?

We all know who the race merchants are who hop on anything that is perceived WHITE on BLACK crimes and get all in front of cameras to let us know how much they care.

Why were these race merchants so silent for so long considering the fact that Sterling has done far worse than just speaking words?

Maybe it is a remarkable coincidence that the person that the classy mistress just happened to take a photo with Magic and he is the person that is expressing interest in buying the Clippers.
You're deep into the wild speculation zone.

Have fun with that.

Marc, she is a creep. A gold digging one at that. Let's not kid ourselves into trying to make this hoochie into a saint. You and I both know that a beautiful young woman like Stiviano would only be with an ugly old man like that because he's filthy rich. Plus from Sterling's comments about her screwing black dudes shows they had an open relationship. Infact all she was was an escort for him it seems. The skank is not a saint.
You seem to be very emotionally invested in this. You've gone out of your way to call her some very vile and nasty names. Why so emotional about it? You'd think that Sterling was your uncle or something.

Look, this isn't the first time that there's a sugar-daddy relationship between an old fart and a hot young momma. Nor is it the last.......Relax.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back