Climate Alarmist Barbra Streisand Flies Her Dogs 10,000 Miles for Performance

When those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis....

That's a pretty illogical standard you are using. Their hypocrisy is irrelevant to the reality of the situation, whatever that may be.

How about ignorance???

afb083019dAPR20190830064516.jpg

So then me not worrying about my Carbon Footprint is OK too, because my personal impact is a very small factory in the big picture. Right?

You were never going to worry about your carbon footprint. Yes, it's negligible in the big picture. You're really just making the case for why we can't count on the individual for this, and must instead look to the government.

What does MY INTENT matter? I try to conserve energy to save money, and not be wasteful. I also bike for exercise, but will also run errands on my bike.

No, I am making the case that your argument is ridiculous, and those celebrities view themselves above it all and can't be that concerned about climate change as many if not most have WATERFRON PROPERTY. Well, I thought the oceans were rising and going to flood the coasts by now.

You're just making excuses for them and yourself in a deceptive, dishonest manner.

I don't give a damn what a celebrity thinks or does really. I get my information from scientists.
Scientists who take private jets to climate conferences in the Med.

That's a pretty illogical standard you are using. Their hypocrisy is irrelevant to the reality of the situation, whatever that may be.

How about ignorance???

afb083019dAPR20190830064516.jpg
I’ve seen one recharging station getting its electricity from a diesel generator right behind it.

P.T.Barnum was right.

NO. If it were really a crisis, or had a shred of truth beyond consolidating wealth and INCOME to the ELITE they would take it seriously. They don't. They flaunt their fossil fuel use because they know the entire MMGW is a hoax and a SCAM while they LAUGH at us.

Nah, I think it's more likely that individuals make exceptions for themselves because they see their personal impact as being a very small factor in the big picture. Individuals act selfishly. That doesn't mean there is a worldwide climate conspiracy involving all of the scientists that are concerned about their findings.
It's the climategate emails that proved the conspiracy among "scientists".

Understand? Or are you a climategate denier?

Climategate proved that climate scientists all over the world are deceiving the public?

Richard Lindzen, MIT Atmospheric Physicist

...is one man in one field. The vast majority of climate scientists are saying that the Earth is warming due to human activity. Maybe the guy in the video is right and all of the other scientists are wrong. I don't know. What I believe is that it's more likely that the vast majority are on the right track and that their work isn't bullshit. Critics are important and they should be listened to, but you should also listen to qualified people that believe something different. I think most of y'all take the position on this that you do because of partisan reasons, and it's very frustrating when the credibility of scientists is questioned because of shit like that.

Climategate proved that climate scientists all over the world are deceiving the public?
Exactly. The leaked emails proved that they were not merely publishing junk science as all of us competent climate scientists already knew, but that they conspired to publish fraudulent papers, just as many of us had suspected.

The UAE/CRU emails that were leaked, or as the British Crown claims, hacked by the Russians, prove beyond any shadow of doubt that they were deceiving the public.

Have you ever read them?

Last edited:

Because it would be indefensible and they wouldn't be scientists. It wouldn't stand. Scientific institutions all over the planet would not be on board. You conspiracy theorists are off your rocker with this.

I'm not the only scientist

We're getting pretty loose with that label I see.

Only bobbleheads think it's a great idea to spend 16 trillion dollars to lower the earths temperature by 0.2 degrees by 2100.:2up:

People who think that way are the suckers of the world....would pay $2,000.00 for an upgraded vanity mirror package on a new car!:113:

Only bobbleheads think it's a great idea to spend 16 trillion dollars to lower the earths temperature by 0.2 degrees by 2100.:2up:

Stop attaching a bunch of extra shit to the disagreement in an attempt to muddy the water. AOC does not speak for scientists. Using her GND to delegitimize the voices of scientists is ridiculous. Her understanding of the problem is about as nuanced as yours is.

Stop attaching a bunch of extra shit to the disagreement in an attempt to muddy the water. AOC does not speak for scientists. Using her GND to delegitimize the voices of scientists is ridiculous. Her understanding of the problem is about as nuanced as yours is.

s0n....like most climate hysterics who always reference the science, you dont connect the dots well. Most people are just not impressed with the science which means this whole "conspiracy group" tag is faulty thinking. How do we know that? Well we know that because there has been zero climate change action. In fact, the voters could not possibly be any less interested.

What that means is the science, while very popular, is not mattering.

Heres the analogy......

AOC is very popular across the country..... 85% of the country recognizes her. But her favorability is 20%.

You stand proudly with the scientists! Well good for you we are all real proud of ya.....but most folks dont give a crap!
:bye1:

Forum List

Back