Hurricane Barry

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
RAMMB__HTML5_Image_Looper_-_ramsdis_online_images_loop_of_the_day_goes-16_20190712000000-1024x749.jpg

You have to go to the site in order to get the version that plays. It’s @ ImaGeo -

When I first saw warnings about Barry yesterday, my community is about 90 miles west of the Louisana border and was concerned about drenching rains today. We had a short thunderstorm that lasted less than 20 minutes, so I was greatly relieved this was not your usual full-blown hurricane, but a tropical storm. I hope our Louisiana neighbors are not hit too hard by winds and flooding that is out of control. Thanks for the video.

For those of you who want to know why Hurricane Barry is a flop and diminishing rapidly.... Here is why;

"The Strongest Summer Jet Stream to Hit the Pacific Northwest EVER!
An extraordinary weather event has been occurring above our heads during the past 24-hour. A record that was not only broken, but shattered to little pieces."

The Strongest Summer Jet Stream to Hit the Pacific Northwest EVER!

Over two months ago we predicted this would happen to the polar jet and here we are... Now both the polar jet and the median jet are strengthening and the windshear is tearing tropical storms apart... The fall jet stream patterns are here.... Already..

"This is a HUGE and very zonal (east-west oriented) jet stream…as shown by the next map at the same time. This looks like January, not July.

But now I will really impress you.
The wind this morning at the radiosonde site at Quillayute (UIL) was 140 knots (161 mph) at the 250 hPa level (again around 35,000 ft). This is amazingly fast for this time of the year."

Cooling is now going to happen very quickly..

"A truly unusual event. And one that should not be pinned on global warming. In fact, several of the global warming jet stream papers (e.g., by Jennifer Francis and others) suggest that global warming will bring a weak and wavy jet stream. This is just the opposite."

Again, Paradoxical Presentation in a cooling world...

The Strongest Summer Jet Stream to Hit the Pacific Northwest EVER!

Forum List

Back