Prince ‘We Must Do Without Because of Climate Change’ Harry Flies Roundtrip LA-London for 30 Minute Meeting with Dad

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ll maybe start believing manmade climate change is a crisis when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

Almost as good as thousands flying from all over the world to meet about the climate crisis when you and I use Zoom.

I’ll maybe start believing manmade climate change is a crisis when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

Almost as good as thousands flying from all over the world to meet about the climate crisis when you and I use Zoom.

I don't use zoom..

According to Crow's new strictures, the average person should use "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".Apr 23, 2007 Does Sheryl Crow only use one square of toilet paper?

Too bad he held up an example of careless behaviour, but even examples such as this can serve to keep the Climate change issue in the spotlight!

Better that a few are still involved here on the question, even if they're obsessing over their denial.

One even cooperates and starts asking questions!

This insecurity on the part of the denialists will be exhibited many times throughout the day. There's no need to provide any answers to questions that aren't being asked for the purpose of learning answers.

qqqqqq.png

And the poor. That's how America's system works.

America's system? We've been reducing our CO2 for decades.

You need to convince those poor foreigners. Tell them they can't
burn coal to improve the lives of their children. Back to wood and dung.

Let me know how they show you their appreciation for the world saving advice.

Better that a few are still involved here on the question, even if they're obsessing over their denial.

One even cooperates and starts asking questions!

This insecurity on the part of the denialists will be exhibited many times throughout the day. There's no need to provide any answers to questions that aren't being asked for the purpose of learning answers.
Obama waves to you from his beach front mansion.

Forum List

Back